Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Surgery Was A Success!!!!

You will do well...we all will be praying for ya today! Only 8 days and then I join ya.........

I have 11 days left

Hope everything went well

Thank you very much.

Mrs Britt, I am home now. Sitting is fine butt getting truism a little rough but I am holding a pillow to My stomach and that helps. Are you staying over night? I can't believe we are banded!!!

Mrs Britt' date=' I am home now. Sitting is fine butt getting truism a little rough but I am holding a pillow to My stomach and that helps. Are you staying over night? I can't believe we are banded!!![/quote']

I so happy we are banded. I went in early yesterday for surgery. I stayed overnight, which was the best. I got all the needed medicines, I was never in pain. I was discharged 10/26 at 4:30 pm. I am home on the couch with my family watching movies. I hope you feel better. I did heat up a wash cloth, placed it in a zip lock to lay on port incursion. I hope you feel better. Did you stay overnight?

Congrats!!! Welcome to your new life!!! I stayed overnight and was discharged at 6am, my mom stayed overnight with me. I was soooo blessed not to be in any pain, I had no gas pain at all. I've had my follow up appointment, and I'm healing excellent. I lost another 6lbs, so I'm down 20lbs total!! I go for my first fill at the end of November!!!

Sent from my iPhone using LapBandTalk

Wow, that's great marshawn!! I haven't lost any let but I know that normal because we are still swollen. I am not even getting on scale because as I heard many times before surgery this is our healing time, :) this is such a great site!! Love al the new people I met so far!!

Okay ladies let me know how you're doing???? Hope all is well.

Hello! How's everyone doing? I'm 3 weeks post op and settling into banded life. A lot of learning and feeling hungry but my mind is in the right place. Keep up the good work in the learn-to-love-me-first training!

I'm so happy for all of you. I can't wait to get my date. I feel you I loose fall back into my old habbits

gain. It's emotional! I take so much medication from Diabeties and so on. I look forward to getting to know all of you. A I too would like some healthy recipies.

Congrats

Sincerley Colleen

Hi, everyone. So I am a week out tomorrow from being banded. Doing pretty good! I am so close to sleeping on My stomach! LOL on My side for now. I am only hurting when I bend or getting up from sitting. It's really not that bad. Pleasantly surprised! I haven't been very hungry. Not starving I mean. My soda habit. Is gone and I don't even miss it! Hope all is well with everyone!

Hi, everyone. So I am a week out tomorrow from being banded. Doing pretty good! I am so close to sleeping on My stomach! LOL on My side for now. I am only hurting when I bend or getting up from sitting. It's really not that bad. Pleasantly surprised! I haven't been very hungry. Not starving I mean. My soda habit. Is gone and I don't even miss it! Hope all is well with everyone!

I am only a day and half from my banding date! Friday late morning is my time.......and has not had a diet coke for like 10 days now....I wonder how it will be sleeping on my left side? I am a side sleeper and it is left mostly. But plan on doing the recliner sleep time for a few days if needed.

I love reading the supportive comments and the support everyone is giving. I am scheduled for my Lapband on 11/21 (yes, the day before Thanksgiving). I am a little nervous but excited at the same time. I start my 2 week diet next week and I know that is the beginning of my new skinny and healthy life.

I love reading the supportive comments and the support everyone is giving. I am scheduled for my Lapband on 11/21 (yes' date=' the day before Thanksgiving). I am a little nervous but excited at the same time. I start my 2 week diet next week and I know that is the beginning of my new skinny and healthy life.[/quote']

Hey Scotland! Nice to have a guy on here! Don't disappear! Congrats on your new journey!

Hey Scotland! Nice to have a guy on here! Don't disappear! Congrats on your new journey!

Thank you BandingMi. I noticed only one or two guys on here but decided what the heck. There is a lot of useful I formation on here, so I won't be going anywhere ???„