Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Tap Tap....is This Thing On?

Does anyone else feel like you are talking to yourself? I'm new here and getting lots of good information, but I sometimes feel like I'm talking to myself when post stuff...it could just be me but I figure I would ask.

Sent from my iPhone using LapBandTalk

at times, but after you have followed the site for a while it does get better.

check out the chat room it can be fun if the timing is right

line dancer

I new also, so maybe we can get through this together!

Does anyone else feel like you are talking to yourself? I'm new here and getting lots of good information' date=' but I sometimes feel like I'm talking to myself when post stuff...it could just be me but I figure I would ask.

Sent from my iPhone using LapBandTalk[/quote']

You are funny! I love the title of your post. I can hear you! Are you banded yet? I'm a newbie too. Banded 10/5

You are funny! I love the title of your post. I can hear you! Are you banded yet? I'm a newbie too. Banded 10/5

No not banded yet...my dr got my records on Wednesday so wish I knew how long it took from there but I'm trying to be patient :) Gratz on the band :)

I new also' date=' so maybe we can get through this together![/quote']

Sounds great!

I thought at first your' date=' "tap-tap" was you tapping on your band !

So funny ! :)[/quote']

Hehe I could see how that title would make you think that :P

Testing, testing, testing, 1, 2, 3.......Yep it's on!

Welcome, sorry you feel like you are talking to yourself. I often find myself doing just that.......It's when I argue with myself that I worry, lol.

Would love to answer any questions you have.

Take care!

Testing' date=' testing, testing, 1, 2, 3.......Yep it's on!

Welcome, sorry you feel like you are talking to yourself. I often find myself doing just that.......It's when I argue with myself that I worry, lol.

Would love to answer any questions you have.

Take care![/quote']

Ty I appreciate it...right now my records are at my surgeons just wonder how long it took to hear back after they got your records?

Insurance approval.....that is the one area I can't help with. I was self pay so my process was very fast. The only advise I would have is keep bugging them for updates.

Good luck.

Insurance approval.....that is the one area I can't help with. I was self pay so my process was very fast. The only advise I would have is keep bugging them for updates.

Good luck.

That's what I did and it was approved in three days! Call 'em! Also they can give you the approval number. My experience through this process was that the girls in the office wouldn't automatically call you with the approval either so if you want it done you have to do it yourself.

Every insurance is different. I have fed BCBS and after I got everything done, it took 48 hours for approval. Keep in contact with your doctor's office just to make sure they are on top of it!

Hi -- I am from Binghamton, NY (upstate) and you are being heard! I am a newby too -- just decided to pursue band surgery last week -- waiting to hear about my consultation as we speak.

I started down this road about two years ago but decided surgery was not for me -- that I could do this by myself -- well, I couldn't. I decided I am ready for this journey and ready to make the commitment needed to be successful. Keep tapping -- people are listening!