Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Have You Nicknamed You Lapband Yet?

smiling...yes Maddy Cj does have a wildman arm we call it.... and Aj that is my sons beagel pup...he has become my walking buddie..his name is desiel.....CG...dont you just love Cjs happy smile...he giggles and laughs all day !

We are so blessed....

smiling...yes Maddy Cj does have a wildman arm we call it.... and Aj that is my sons beagel pup...he has become my walking buddie..his name is desiel.....CG...dont you just love Cjs happy smile...he giggles and laughs all day !

We are so blessed....

those smiles warm my heart

i am blessed you share these moments. memories with me

I had a Beagle named Beanie, she was a ham! She had everyone so in love with her, she would look at you with those long lashes and brown eyes. I would always say "don't show me the whites of your eyes, don't you dare." but she would & I would melt.

She was hit by a car right in front of my house about 3 years ago, not a good day for me. Miss her, but I've got 4 other dogs, 1 in each size & an extra: 1 Black Mouth Cur, 1 Blue Healer, 1 Dashhound & 1 mix Dashhound & Rat Terrior (the extra).

Anyway, enough about dogs.

Im back...took me that long thru read through all the posts. You guys werent joking :P

Its all in good spirit.. I hope.

My gf and I have a basset hound his name is Beau and we love him to death... If I knew how to upload a pic I would.

Good Morning everyone !!!

Yes Cadillac its all in fun..werelovers not fighters....

OMGoodness CG i love the vidio.....Aj get on here more today we miss you !!!

Maddy were thinking of you....and Cadilla join in ...but beware Pink Princess dont play fair.....!hugs~ ya all

......sitting here with my nail file ....looking pretty............ignoring deedee as she is (mean to the princess).......me sad now

Can't watch video on phone, it's not available remotely.....have to wait till tonight. Crying now. :(

big ass crying b*******

wwaaa waaaa

princess not feel sorry for you

((hiding behind deedee))) for protection......her has wabbit gun

Hey ppp bet my dashhound can take your doberman. You should see what she can do to a scorpion.

oh my gosh.......those little rat dogs.......LOL that was funny

cept when it stung the wee one..

here are my boys: