Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

*EDITED* I HAVE ADDED PICS IN A LOWER POST PLEASE DONT LOOK FURTHER IF THESE PICS MAY OFFEND YOU.

Hi everyone,

First off thanks for all the messages and phone calls.

Anyway, from the beginning. I arrived at the hospital at 6.30am and

was notified that it would be about 9am when I went in. I was taken

down and drawn on and my surgeon ended up lipoing the back of my

upper arms, my back fat and flanks. I had a breast lift without

implants and an extended Tummy Tuck with aggresive muscle repair. I

woke up in the most pain I have ever been in my life. I had a pain

pump and was told to use that when needed. I pushed it constantly the

first night. It is all pretty much a blur. The next day I asked for

the pain pump to be taken off as it was sending me loopy...I hate

that feeling...so they took that off and put me on digesics. They got

me up out of bed which was like OMG, I actually cried it hurt so

much. After getting up I felt so much better and that was the

beginning of it. I showered and started walking bit by bit.

Day 3 they came and took my drains out, some say it doesnt hurt some

say it does. I say OMG I nearly passed out. Good thing is that the

pain only lasts for a few seconds then stops...but that few seconds

is like agony.

Once my drains were out they couldnt keep me down. I stopped taking

the pain meds through the day and walked as much as I could. I wanted

to be ready when I left hospital and not be so useless.

I had and still have alot of sweeling from the Lipo and I have a

garment covering my arms, then another one that covers from boobs to

upper thighs. It is really tight and is uncomfortable at times but

when I take it off to shower it feels weird, so at the moment I

prefer it on.

Since getting out of hospital I have had a run in with the toilet and

Constipation like you have never heard off, I actually passed out in

pain and thought I was going to die.

As for my results I am really happy so far. I still have huge

swelling so cant see the actual results properly yet, but seeing my

boobs on my chest with nipples pointing up and a tummy that doesnt

cover my pinny and thighs is an amazing feeling for me. I have never

had this in my whole life and it I tell ya is worth everything I have

and am going through with the recovery.

Pain - I say 9/10 the first day - then 3/10 after that.

I dont feel pain my boobs just discomfort actually like when your

milk comes in when you breastfeed, that is the exact feeling.

I have no pain in the TT insicion just in the upper abs where they

did the MR, and that feels like you have done 1000000000 sit ups.

I do have pain from the lipo, which has been the worst of it all, so

if you have the op done without it I really dont think for me it

would have been painful much at all. The lipo feels like I have been

kicked and beaten for hours and my body is covered in bruises...which

it is.

They took 3.8kgs off my belly and 3 kgs in lipo which is about 15lbs. No difference on the scales, infact I am heavier than they day of the op which is to be expected with all the swelling and Fluid retention.

Anyway thats all for now, I am going to try and work out how to show

you the pics as I am feeling paranoid about posting them for the

world to see. Ill think of something really soon.

Hugs

Kel xxxxxxx

Soooooooooo glad you're feeling a bit better!! Sounds like the worst of it is definitely over. Nipples that stick out rather than down and a flat stomach sounds oh so good! hehe

Take it easy and use this time to rest ... you're gonna have your hands full getting ready for the wedding soon enough lol.

Flatbellykelly!!!! I wish you a speedy recovery. Wait and wow us when the swelling is gone by giving us PICS!!! You rock!

So Happy for you. Thanks for explaining in detail for the rest of us looking forward to simular procedures.

I hope you took before and soon... after pics.

Guest ASPHALT ANGEL

Oh I am so, so happy for you and a bit jealous...lol I can't wait to have boobs that look normal again, and no hanging belly. Hope you recover fast.

Jess

Thanks for updating for me and the messages. I am going home tommorow and will have my phone and stuff so I will give you a call or you can call me and we will chat.

Thanks again

thanks for checking in! I'm glad your doing ok.

Thanks for all the input, i'm storing that away for when its my turn. Are you glad you did it all at once or do you wish, you would have done them seperate.

wow kelly~ i had no idea you were going thru all this...I AM HAPPY FOR YOU. I can't wait till I get my body in shape after all this.....Congratulations and u sound like u are doing an amazing job at recovering. soooo happy for you

Ok Here are a few pics, it is really embaressing posting these and I cant help but feel disgusted. Please note that the after pics have so much swelling that the final results are noticeable fully yet.

I hope these pics dont offend anyone but I know most of us are in the same boat and I feel I can trust my friends with these. I will have lots more pics when I get home and I will make an album for you to see my progess.

Thanks

post-204619-13813133036525_thumb.jpg

post-204619-13813133037058_thumb.jpg

post-204619-13813133037429_thumb.jpg

Kelly you look good..My sister had a breast reduction and her nipples were put way too high..

You are symetrical and when the swelling is gone ...WOW!

you are looking really good:)

i told u the pain is well worth it

get plenty of rest

Kelly, don't feel disgusted, you are beautiful and brave. I'm so glad you posted! Egads! I have to giggle because you look like you have been hit by a truck! LOL Go back to bed! You will be sooo happy when the healing is done. Hang in there. Your boobies look so perty! And your tummy will un-swell nicely, you wait! Rest and heal, and give us more pics. I love them!!!!

I can't quit looking, I keep going back to check on you! Wow!

Wow! That's amazing surgery. Did they move your port for the Tummy Tuck? Also, you look great... I had a breast lift and they made me have stupid ole' gauze sewed onto my nipples for about 3 weeks. I was gross... You're look all perfect already and mine looked like someone beat my boobs with a stick. They were ok after they healed though....

Bad news is I need a new breast lift since I've gained so much and it's all went right back... mine was about 5 years ago.

Kellie, you HAVE to change your title! You look so, so tired and beat up, you poor thing, but the fact that you already say it was worth it is so inspiring! You're going to be our PS poster child. Heal fast, and be super good to yourself, you deserve it!!!