Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kellie, I'm happy that your surgery went well and that you're already pleased with the results. Your pictures show a tremendous difference and I can't wait to see you again after you've healed completely!! :)

Hi Kelly,

I wasn't disgusted or offended AT ALL! What I WAS and AM, is awed by your bravery in sharing your pics with us and inspired by the committment you've clearly made to your health and wellbeing, not to mention more than a little bit jealous that you've reached a place I am still only dreaming about.

Congratulations! Keep sharing pics please.

You look great! THANK YOU so much for the information on the pain! It's very helpful to think about in the future.

Keep us posted!

thank you so much for the info. I have posted before for this information. I am already planning on a Tummy Tuck after my weight loss-after two big babies, my tummy was never food. I still need to know about the port-but it is so good to kno people do this and survive. Good luck with all of your recovery!!:clap2:

You look great... I applaud u for posting your pictures here. It takes guts but we need to see what we may be in for in our futures with all our weight loss thank you for showing us.. May I be as successful as you and get to have the TT and lift myself.

Kelly,

You look good. Can't wait to see more pics once you are better.

You are so brave and inspiring to those of us that will follow in your steps once we have met our goal weight.

Take it easy and get some rest.

Hey everyone,

Thanks for the compliments and well wishes. As for the port he said he had no probs with it. He left it where it was and just went along. He said he couldnt pull the skin down as tight as he would have liked because of it but it didnt make much difference. I had some stiches out of my back and belly button yesterday. My belly button looks like an outtie. I have always had a big ol hole for a BB so it is quite exciting to me. I will put some pics up in a few hours for comparison.

I am feeling worse today than any other day tired wise and achy wise. I am not in pain just aching. Its a long road to recovery with this op.

Thanks again

OMG....I cant wait to get to goal, or even close to it. I am so inspired. I cant wait for new pics! You are going to be even happier when the swelling goes down and you feel better! You look like you had an excellent surgeon!! The TT looks awesome but I am amazed by the results of the lift. Honestly they werent that bad before, but they look so UP and perky now. That is just from a lift? You have restored my spirits!

I had to go look at them side by side and I swear I can see a difference in your thighs. I really can. They look lifted. Is that a bonus from the Tummy Tuck or is that from the Lipo?

Lianna,

My boobs were really bad, I mean they hung and my nipples pointed downwards. When I went for my consult he told me I had enough breast tissue to mould and lift without implants, so I went that way instead of paying the extra few thousad for implants. I wouldnt have even considered implants if I had of known what he would do for me. He is amazing. I have never had boobs like this, not even when I was young. As for the thighs, I had no Lipo but with the extended TT he pulled the tops of the thighs up and my pinny which makes them look a smidgen better by stretching out the yucky skin. I am so swollen today, like 9 mths preggy swollen.

Thanks for the thoughts, and remember a TT is best done about 15kgs from goal, after they take all the extra skin and lipo etc you will just about be at goal.

Good Luck

Wanted to add that the lift on the boobs is just a lollypop cut too, not an anchor which is even better scar and pain wise.

Hey Kellie,

I just had a few questions about the breast surgery....so they actually used ur excess skin to in effect give u bigger firmer boobs? Do they feel real? Do you know if you will still be able to breast feed after a surgery like that? I actually have one breast larger then the other and it would be nice if they could make the smaller one the same size as the bigger one....or something like that....any way, I wouldnt mind bigger perker boobs, but I'm afraid that it will be really painful, plus I still want to have kids.

Hey Kat,

Yes they use your excess skin and fat and mould it over and over to build them up and shape them. They feel very real because they are, its just your skin and fat moulded. Yes you can still breastfeed and if you have one bigger than the other they can just remove more from the bigger one. Its amazing what they can do.

As for pain I dont know if it is because they Lipo knocked me around more or what, but honestly the lift was nothing to me...it only felt like when your milk comes in, that tight uncomfortable feeling when breastfeeding. No pain, just discomfort.

Hey thanks for the info, I didn't realize what all they could do I guess. Welp, hope you get to feeling better soon your looking great!

Big Bellie Kellie or should I just call you perky? I am happy that your sugery went well asthe pictures looked very painfull! I am a SUCKER for perky ones!!! no pun intended..