Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

your weirdest sex thought?

the last time i was having sex with my husband, i couldnt stop thinking of how i could get that black funk to stop growing in the jets of our really big whirlpool bathtub. evertime i fill the tub and turn on the jets, these funky little black floaties fill, and i DO MEAN FILL*, the tub.

*Fill in band=good, fill in bathtub=nasty!

so two questions,

1. what can i do to stop this nastiness?

and

2. what is the weirdest thing you have ever thought while having sex?

DISCLAIMER:MINI_ME ACCEPTS NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANYONE'S DISFUNCTIONAL SEXUAL EXPERIENCES AND/OR PREFERENCES. PLEASE REFER TO DELARLA FOR TREATMENT TOOLS, DEVICES, GADGETS, AND ADVICE ON MORE TASK RELEVENT THOUGHTS DURING INTERCOURSE.

NOTE, THIS MORNING MY DAUGHTER, HANNA, WHO IS THREE, CAME IN MY ROOM AND LOOKED AND ME AND DH AS WE WERE CUDDLED IN BED BARELY WAKING UP. SHE PROPPED HER ELBOWS ON THE BED WITH HER CHIN IN HER HANDS. SMILED SWEETLY, AND HER EYES APPEARD TO HAVE HEART SHAPES SHINING IN HER PUPILS. SHE DREAMILY SAID, "AHHH, YOU'RE TWITTERPATED." GIVE ME AN AMEN IN YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT SHE IS TALKING ABOUT!!

To be honest, I have not had a desire in a very long time because of my weight. I wish that would cjange and hopefully will after I start losing the lbs.

Your daughter saw you two being in love. It is from Bambi (original) and the owl describes to Thumper that in the spring, male/female animal get all "twitterpated". They flirt and look all dreamy-eyed. That was adorable for her to say that. It is very good for her to see you that way rather than some kids having to watch their parents scream and fight all the time.

(I noticed you live in Willis. I live in Conroe, off of FM 1485 and Hwy 242. How old are your kids? I have 2 still at home. One is a 7th grader at Moorhead, the other is a freshman at CCHS.)

What's wierd is to log onto LBT at the end of the day, just to check in on everyone, then put on PJs, brush teeth, check on kids, and snuggle in next to hubby, who suddenly decides "now" is a good time. And I can't get all you LBTers off my mind. I could have been thinking of any one of you at that special moment. Creepy! But to be honest, once my mind is "on" the moment, LBT is the last place I'm thinking of...but the "talk me into it" bit of time beforehand? Yep, could be any one of you!!!

That was sweet what you daughter said.

As for the black floaties, how 'bout running the tub with a cup of Clorox in the Water? You not in it, of course. Wouldn't that work?

ok, no time for wierd sex thoughts now...

but... try fillng up the tub with Water and pour a bunch of bleach in there and run the jets for a while with the bleach water. should fix it. I moved into a house where the prior owners must not have ever used the tub and had the same thing when I turned it on for the first time. pretty oogey.

I will bite on the sex talk since I am not getting any!:faint:Anyway, it had to be the last time. Which was Dec 1 becasue Bill left for Iraq the next day! :rolleyes: I don't know if it is a weird thought, but our newborn was only two weeks old so we were kind of pushing it with the sex thing to begin with. My thought was "I sure hope this lasts HIM for the next 9 months!" LOL :D

I heard my name being called through space so decided to log in for a spell. Los and beholdings, the one thread I decided to read mentions DeLarla!

At my parties, most girls think about painting the ceiling, the spider webs on the walls, cleaning air conditioning vents or exactly how far of a reach that Costmo really is (and if he'll notice you're reaching for it.)

I don't think being concerned about oogy floaties is odd, I just think you need to spice up your bedroom interest. Try a blindfold - if you cover one of your senses it heightens the rest of your senses. Even the mild mannered sexperts in magazines like Redbook agree that all married couples eventually lose a lot of sexual spark as the years go by. Adding some spice to your marriage doesn't mean you don't love your husband - fantasy is healthy. Tie a scarf over your eyes and make love to Johnny Depp tonight instead of worrying about the floaties, then do that bleach thing.

my weirdest thought is WE HAVE TO TASTE WEDDING CAKES TOMMORROW AT 9:00AM!!!!

i have heard 1 gallon of bleach with 1 cup of Water

Not so much thinking anything. But I hate when the dang cat or dog gets up on the end of the bed to try to watch. It's just freaky!

The black is probably mold. Maybe dry them off when done or try CLR. Maybe??

:rolleyes: Kristin

1. what can i do to stop this nastiness?

and

I run dishwashing soap through mine for about 1/2 hour. It helps but doesn't completely get rid of it. Bleach maybe?

None of my weirdest sex thoughts can I put here.

I have to admit-all of this has got me pretty hot.

Hubby and I have let things go as we "bloomed" as it were. The stress in our lives was satiated by food instead of right living. It is hard to be into the sensual pleasures when your bellies are in the way. I just don't feel all that sexy.

Since I have decided that I was getting the band, I have realized I don't have to hide/exist behind the fat... Cool. REally cool.

My husband just got a House of Blues membership and we have gone to several gigs. This is also reminding me of my wild youth.

I am envisioning a life not trapped by the fat... That is pretty sexy

i have heard 1 gallon of bleach with 1 cup of Water

Uhh, I think it's a cup of bleach per gallon of Water? That sounds too strong, still though! A tub full of water and 3 cups of bleach. Or do't even measure, just glug it in there and let 'er rip! Give us the update.

I'll try and keep you people and your black goopy tub jet gunk outta my bed tonight. :biggrin1:

Not so much sex thoughts (well apart from not being my husband, ie-that horney as hell croation from ER) catch my drift?,i get loads of sexy dreams and i wake up feeling really satisfied and nackered, oh if only they were real.

Jacqueline from oz, xxxxxxxxxxx

Tie a scarf over your eyes and make love to Johnny Depp tonight instead of worrying about the floaties.

I thought I was the only one doing that! :omg: Sometimes he comes to me as Don Juan DeMarco. Sometimes as Sam from Benny and Joon. If I'm feelin' really frisky, it's Captain Jack Sparrow.:eek: HOO HAA--I think I need a cold shower! Wait........this last one, John Wilmot the Earl of Rochester is really a sex fiend and a bad, bad boy. :D Gonna have to add him to my list.

As for your black ooze, the ratio of bleach to sanitize a whirlpool or anything for that matter is 1 part bleach to 10 parts Water. If you're mathmatically challenged, it would be 1 cup bleach to 10 cups Water (1gal bleach to 10 gal of water) and multiply for larger amounts. It sounds like you're getting mildew in the lines when it's not in use (yes, some moisture does stay in those dark and dank places).