Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Just Curious...

is it a turn off fit a man to find out a girl has had wls?

Absolutely not. We are pretty simple creatures. If you are thin & fit, who cares if you needed a jump start to get you going.

I wouldn't think so, but it's not something I would lead off with. My husband was happy about it. My best friend and her husband had gatric. If a man has an issue with WLS he isn't worth your time anyway.

i called and asked my old man......he said "why would it? the woman is obv trying to take care of herself and look better" .....and he added if they are (turned off) good for the gal as he is *a a** hole anyhow.

i happen to agree with him.

Carolina, Your hub is a smart man.

woman, dont even get me started as how i know that...... :wub:

No way! For me it just means she is committed to her health and is doing something good for herself. That means she either has confidence or is in the process of building. Good for her is all I can say!

I like a woman with curves

I've never had any issue with it...but I ain't dating.

OTR Sleever...I take from your comment that you are into only the "slim and fit" gals. That would be at the end of the journey BTW not at the beginning or middle ???

OTR Sleever...I take from your comment that you are into only the "slim and fit" gals. That would be at the end of the journey BTW not at the beginning or middle ðÂÂ

Actually my preference as to a woman's build is naturally curvy Brazilian/Latin shape(I'm an a$$ man). By all means though, I can appreciate the full variety of the female spectrum.

I'm guessing my post didn't come across as intended.

I'll try it this way. It's more about attitude than anything else. Somebody that has a defeatist attitude really isn't very attractive to me.

Conversely, someone who has ambition and drive to improve themselves and become better than they are today, whether that be by getting fit, furthering education, improving carrier options or whatever, will always be more attractive. And if you decide you need a "tool" to help you accomplish that goal, I really don't see how that could be a bad thing.

I hope that is clearer.

well i wont ever be skinny and really have no desire to be....but i am loving becoming curvier and I've always been cute!

I was always attracted to Curvy/ thick women. I'm not hating on the slim chicks but they have never caught my eye. I don't think we as men are that judgmental about WLS.

I dated a guy who was totally weirded out by it. Needless to say I moved on lol... I'm now married to a man who loves my curves and believe me I got Curves!! I got more booty then most people would know what to do with lol

I dated a guy who was totally weirded out by it. Needless to say I moved on lol... I'm now married to a man who loves my curves and believe me I got Curves!! I got more booty then most people would know what to do with lol

Oh no Girl!! This man "knows" what to do with all of it!! Not even my ex wive complained and my current girlfriend! Well!! MMMM Good!