Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I do not get my first fill until august 6th. I'm only eating 1/2 cup of food right now. I get so hungry right after I eat and so I don't know what to do until my next meal. How can I reduce the hunger pangs???

Make sure you are drinking between meals. Also after you eat go find something to do!

Make sure you are drinking between meals. Also after you eat go find something to do!

I try to constantly have a drink with me. Can I suck on sugar free stuff? Like mints or hard candy?

I do not get my first fill until august 6th. I'm only eating 1/2 cup of food right now. I get so hungry right after I eat and so I don't know what to do until my next meal. How can I reduce the hunger pangs???

drink a Protein shake, eat sf popsicles, sf pudding, (if on food, tuna salad, chicken salad) and drink

Protein Shake FTW! It's not going to be as satisfying as food, but it helps! Welcome to bandster hell, my friend! It will be over soon! Try to stay focused!

On the other hand, mine told me hard candies were fine! So its whatever YOUR surgeon says. I sucked sugar free candy and mints like they were going out of style. Also, I ate sugar free popcicles and pudding. Very low in calories, both. Best wishes. Karen

Yep, I was warned about this. About 2 weeks after surgery we have to endure bandster hell. Sheer willpower, just like before. shakes really do help. If you are sick of them, go out and buy the Protein shots. I can't stand the shakes, so I exclusively do the shots. They do keep you full!

For those in the know, Is it ok that I am eating about 7 SF popsicles in a day. They said I could have as many as I wanted. I found some amazeballs banana SF popsicles. They are awesome!

OK, dumb question but where do you find the Protein Shots? ? I thought I could do the shakes but we are just not becoming friends. I was banded on July 13 and for the last 3 days I have been starving!!! It's hard to get full on Jello and broth :(

Walmart, Amazon, healthfood, krogers, in the pharmacy section. they are in test tube looking vials,

OK, dumb question but where do you find the Protein shots?? I thought I could do the shakes but we are just not becoming friends. I was banded on July 13 and for the last 3 days I have been starving!!! It's hard to get full on Jello and broth :(

I seen them over near the Vitamins and the EAS shakes, Atkins shakes, etc. at Walmart. Let me know if you try them and how it goes. I wasn't too sure about them.

They are not amazing...lol and I do not remember them filling me up, but they are great if you are low on protien for the day.

I think finding something to do is the best solution. Stop putting so much thought into the fact that you are on liquids, and more on what you will do for exercise tomorrow.

No one said they were amazing (I did say you could find them on Amazon, did you confuse amazing for amazon?). But they are pretty close to amazing anyhow, compared to the shakes. Plus you get a good dose of Protein, which does fill you up :)

They are not amazing...lol and I do not remember them filling me up, but they are great if you are low on protien for the day.

I think finding something to do is the best solution. Stop putting so much thought into the fact that you are on liquids, and more on what you will do for exercise tomorrow.