Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Uhuh Duck Face

Why is it that so many people make a duck face when posing for pictures? I don't get it...but man...seriously..just look natural in your photos! I doubt you walk around looking like a duck everyday!

LOL ! I always think the same thing when looking at pics online. I think they are all just diehard Bret Michaels fans or *trying* to have *sexy pouty lips*.

awww, I guess it's not nice to comment about people's poses, but I don't like the lips thing.

Maybe it's a generational thing......

I'm 35 and I have this one family member who is a single mom in her late 20's and she posts those duck faces as well as dress in skin tight clothing all the time. I keep thinking to myself...isn't that what got you in your current situation? If dressing sexy in all your photos got you to your current situation...and you want to be in a stable relationship..not a one night stand...how about you dress normal and look for that guy. I won't even go into the whole "she got pregnant thinking that would cause the guy who got her pregnant to want to be with her forever...."

I also don't like going to someone's photos (mostly on social networking sites) and seeing literally a picture of their face taken 50 times in 50 different outfits... I just want to ask them how full of themselves they are.

Duck Faces and farts!! That is so Friggin Funny!!!!

Oh lordy I laughed when I saw the title of this thread!! LOL!

I agree, the whole duck face thing is ridiculous. I always think they look like they're trying to smile despite smelling a really nasty fart.

ok i just learned a lesson about bladder control. Thank the almighty that I'm only 20-30 feet from the restroom!

I totally don t get the duck face either I have a 15 year old son and all we ever see on his Facebook are girls that do that...

I totally don t get the duck face either I have a 15 year old son and all we ever see on his Facebook are girls that do that...

YOU DO NOT WANT HIM TO DATE ANY OF THEM!!!!

IF HE DOES HIS IQ WILL DROP FOREVER!!!! :)

nope he has geat grades and has a girlfriend already and she is a nice girl not a fastass making duck face girl... :)

nope he has geat grades and has a girlfriend already and she is a nice girl not a fastass making duck face girl... :)

I've never heard of a premiscous girl called fastass.

Gives new meaning to speed dating and fast food!

HAHA!

Good for him. Now tell him to either be an attorney, doctor, engineer or rich scientist!

I have a 15 year old son too - and a 17 year old - and I am friends with them on Facebook and YES! A million stupid identical looking girls pulling duck faces and taking photos from above with their mobile phone.

And for variety - two girls, two duckfaces in the one photo!

Its stooopid. Anyone that needs to take that many photos of themselves AND publish them is vain, self absorbed and vapid. That's forgiveable for teenage girls, but not for 20 and 30 somethings.

I have a 19 yo son who has blocked female friends on Facebook because he got sick of the "slutty" pix they were continually posting of themselves.

I have a 19 yo son who has blocked female friends on Facebook because he got sick of the "slutty" pix they were continually posting of themselves.

Smart young man. He's going to get far in this life!

omg what really cracks me up is when people that are past the 30's are going out and getting professional pictures done for no reason them posting them...really but you never see pictures of their children...they are so self absorbed...My kids are my life and I would rather get pictures of them then myself any day even if I had a rocking body....