Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Accountability

mdfinch
Sign in to follow this  

Didn't have dinner til super late tonight (10:30pm). Not the best idea I know. Tomorrow is treat day (going to allow myself a piece of cheesecake) so definitely going to make sure to get on the elliptical tomorrow.

Breakfast - 4oz yogurt, 9 unsalted almond

snack - 8oz skim milk

lunch - 3/4 lean cuisine fajita eggrolls, 2tbsp salsa, 1 mini banana

snack - 6oz yogurt

dinner - 3/4 wheat pita with 2 tbsp PB, 2 strawberries

Breakfast - 5oz yogurt

lunch - 1/2c turkey meatloaf, 1/4c mashed yams, 1/8c broccoli

dinner - 3/4c chicken chili, 1tbsp fat free shredded cheddar, 5 tortilla chips, 1tbsp hot salsa

Dessert - 1/2 slice of lemon raspberry cheesecake (tasted yummy.. Then I felt super nauseous a half hour later. :/ )

snack - Water

Exercise - 30 min elliptical

Very true, Heather! Have you tried the Nestle fat free hot chocolate? really liking that. Fried foods and grease give me the stomach ache from hell now. Haha.

Breakfast - 6oz yogurt

lunch - 5oz chicken chili, 5 tortilla chips, 1 tbsp salsa

snack - 6oz yogurt, 6 unsalted almonds

dinner - 1 pita, 2tsbp Peanut Butter, 3 raspberries, 1 mini banana sliced

snack - 8oz milk, tea and Water

Today was stressful but very good as far as my eating and exercise goes. I am very proud of all of you... we can do this, even if it's not easy.

Breakfast - 5oz mango greek yogurt

lunch - 1/2 lean cuisine of steamed broccoli and steak tips, 1/3 plum

dinner - 3/4c chicken chili, 1tbsp fat free cheddar, 2 crackers

snack - 6oz blueberry greek yogurt w/ 5 raspberries, 5 almonds

liquids - 8oz skim milk, 8oz tea, 8oz fat free hot chocolate, Water

Exercise - 35 min elliptical, 15 min weights/abs

I agree we need to Celebrate or victories you have done amazing and should be very proud of yourself. I am leaving for Vegas on thursday I have a plan lets pray i stick to it lol

Breakfast

Fiber One Bar

lunch

chili and hot dog

dinner

angel hair and meatballs

snack

yogurt

Water

6oz

exercise

33 minutes on treadmill 3.5 uphill

Just checking in with everyone!! And to say hi! I know that I need to get my butt back on here and post. But I can't seem to stay consistent with it. Which is showing in my plateau in weight loss! So I'm going to try again and be loyal to you guys a post!

Whymomwhy - you can do this! It's always hard to stay on track when you are out of your normal routine when out of town though. I am going out of town myself in November and pretty scared about that :/ just gotta plan for it with lots of exercise.. If at a hotel, get ourselves to the fitness center. Drink plenty of Water, and focus on non food activities.

Lose_it - missed you around here :) I had a plateau too. Stepping up my exercise was the biggest help.

Breakfast - 6oz yogurt

lunch - 1 pita with 2tbsp PB

dinner - 1/2c chicken breast, 1/4c Caesar salad

Dessert - 1 (5oz) skinny cow ice cream (I recommend this. Yummy and only 160 cals so guilt free)

snack - 8oz skim milk, Water, fat free hot chocolate

@ natalie I know I can do this just have to stay focused and remember my goals I am determined to make this work I have packed my gym clothes and booked a hotel with the workout room!

@ lose_it I fell off for a while too all that matters is for you to get back on track and you will see results.

Breakfast

Luna Bar

lunch

chicken Soup

dinner

Baked Haddock and noodles and corn

Water

8 glasses

Exercise

35 minutes treadmill

hey everyone.. just checking in and from all the posts and tickers, I see everyone is doing well! I think of you guys so much, you can't imagine. sorry i haven't been here though.. I've come to a standstill, but I know why, so knowing why is half the solution. wtg to all your successes! I'm so proud of you ladies.

Whymomwhy - Sounds like you are prepared to have a great trip and stay on track! :)

Sleepy one - Thank you. I miss seeing you post around here and hope that you're alright. Always here for support.

Today went in for my monthly follow up. Had a great convo with the doctor and got all my questions answered. It felt good to get reassurance that I'm healthy and doing well with my band.

I have been thinking about doing a 5k in the spring.

Breakfast - 6oz yogurt

lunch - 2tbsp hot salsa, 1 fajita egg roll lean cuisine, about 6 blueberries

snack - 12 blueberries, 5oz vanilla yogurt, 5 almonds unsalted

dinner - 1 wheat pita with 2tbsp PB, 1/4c sliced banana

8oz skim milk

No exercise today.. Gotta get to the gym tomorrow

Thank you Ladies! It will be easier I am transfering work closer to home and I won't be spending 3+ hours on the road a day. Which is the best decision for my family and Me!! It's weird but I feel like life has taken control and its a fight between it and me for control!

But I'm heading to my LB dr today I need to get control again! I won't hit my big goal by my 30th birthday but my new goal is to lose 20 more lbs by then!

Yesterday

Breakfast oatmeal

Lunch: busy at work took 15 mins and ate animal crackers

dinner turkey cheesburger, lowfat cottage cheese

2 homemade Cookies

Bad bad day

Lose_It, we all have bad days. Be determined to make tomorrow a better one. And if you know your eating may not be the best on a day make sure to get that exercise in. I am proud of you for making the needed changes to make your health a priority. I know how you feel 100%.. My temp job has taken over my life... I'm not even dinner til 9pm some nights and when I do it's a lean cuisine. Gotta readjust my priorities :/

Breakfast - 6oz yogurt

lunch - 2/3c chicken chili, 3 tortilla chips, 1/4 banana

snack - 5oz vanilla yogurt, 1/8c blueberries

dinner - 2/3 lean cuisine fajita egg rolls with 2 tbsp hot salsa, 1/2 plum. Worst heartburn ever!!! UGH.

snack - 8oz milk.. Hope this helps with heart burn.

Had a NSV today. Went to Victoria's Secret, got measured (I actually fit into their stuff for the first time in my life) and bought a gorgeous bra and panty set. I feel sexy in it! Who woulda thought?

Proud of you all.. Lets keep up the good work going into the weekend. :)

Getting back on the saddle. Had my dr apt yesterday am. Which I gained but I knew that was going to happen just coming off of steroids. And going into bad habits.

Thanks Daisy I need a firm talk from time to time. Old habits creep up and become out of control very easy. I need to remember I did this for me.

Breakfast Almond dark chocolate milk

lunch black bean Soup

dinner Tomato basil soup

Had a .5 fill yesterday on liquid to soft for 48 hrs

Black bean Soup sounds yummy! How are you feeling since your fill?

Didn't work out this evening. Had a big presentation today and between stress and getting ready I didn't make the time. Mad at myself but i can only do better on Saturday.

Breakfast - 6oz yogurt

lunch - 3/4c salad with pulled chicken, 2tbsp lite ranch, 2 strawberries, 6 almonds unsalted

snack - 6oz blueberry yogurt with 2 berries, 5 almonds unsalted

dinner - 1/2c apple walnut salad w/ grill chicken, 1/4 slice baked potato pizza (went out with friends)

8oz milk

8oz tea

Water