Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone From April Had Banded Filled?

I will be one month out an dI go tomorrow to see doc..not sure he will fill..but was wondering if anyone has yet to be filled

My fill is scheduled for 5/29. I need it too. I must have healed up pretty good because I feel as though I have zero restriction..

I am scheduled to go for my first fill on 5/24 and was wondering the same thing. I was also wondering how much of a restriction this first fill is?? Right now I have noticed that I do get "full" faster than before the band...but am just wondering out loud how this will feel. Good luck to everyone.

Banded on April 6 and got my first fill on May 10. He put 5cc in an 11cc band and I can tell the difference but still able to eat more than I should or would like to eat.

Listening to some of the vets who've been around for a while they say it could take a few fills to hit the zone but of course everyone is different. I do get full a little quicker then I used to but I can still sit down and eat a regular size meal.

Getting filled today!!! 1st fill excited and nervous ;) wish me luck;)

April 2nd banded have lost 18 pounds got second fill yesterday..ANYONE ELSE ??? Share your experiences and weight loss ..!!

Getting filled today!!! 1st fill excited and nervous ;) wish me luck;)

Well!! How did it go.??

It went great !!! It wasn't bad at all ! They put in 2.5 cc and I am feeling good about it! Haven't felt much restriction but I don't dare push my luck !!! Lol

It went great !!! It wasn't bad at all ! They put in 2.5 cc and I am feeling good about it! Haven't felt much restriction but I don't dare push my luck !!! Lol

I got one yesterday as well.. And am now at 2.5! I think this may be the green zone for me.. I just feel different when I eat.. Hard to explain lol.!

Glad to hear all went well.!

I was banded 4/23 and will be getting my first fill on 5/24...and I can't wait because I have no restriction... :-/

Sent from my SCH-I500 using LapBandTalk

I had my surgery on April 18th and my first fill will be on May 31st. I can't wait either because I don't have much restriction at all. I know I get full quicker than I did and it has helped me to eat slower. But I still can eat a normal size meal. Even though prior to surgery I would eat much more than that. Hope the first fill makes a difference. Good luck everyone.

My surgery was on 4/17. I received my first fill on 5/16 however they only put in 1.5cc in a 10cc band... I'm already hungry and fighting the tempatations... my stomach is growling all the time. My next fill is set for July 30th and I honestly don't know if I can wait that long... I didn't know that I had to schedule adjustments several months in advance! Make sure you check with your doctor and make all your appointments in far in advance!

Oh, and the liquid diet AFTER the first fill is hard to go back to - but that's where I lost the most after the fill. Stay on it as long as they tell you.

Good Luck!

I was banded 4-27-12. I had initially lost 13 pounds, then when I was able to eat solids, gained 3. Yes it totally sucked! Since then, I have felt no real restriction. Don't feel much of anything really. The only "episodes" I have had was trying to eat a hot dog, and getting to burp it back up, then eating chicken, with the same results. It was chewed really well too! Went in for my first fill today. They gave me 2cc's in a 10 cc band. But good news, found out that I had lost the 3 lbs. that I gained & lost 1 additional pound. So, when I started I was 272, then at pre-op I was 260. Now I'm at 246. So since pre-op, I have lost 14 lbs. wish it had been more, but we are all works in progress! And now my Dr. Just cleared me for the gym, so I expect it to be getting much better! Good luck to all of us on our journey!!

I was banded on 4/3/12. First fill on 5/17/12. 4cc's in a 9cc band. I have NO restriction. Working with will power that is getting weaker by the day. Since banded I have loss 20 lbs and 7 inches.