Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

So I having a hard time with loosing weight i have not lost any yet i only lost 23 pounds since feb ugh please any advice...

23 since February is still great! As you can see by my ticker, I've lost 37 since August 2010!! So, talk about slow losing (lol; I have issues! ). Don't beat yourself up; if the scale is constantly going down (even slowly), you're doing great; way better than going up!

23rd lbs sounds good but would need to know more info to give opinion on what I think u can do like when were u banded? How many cc in if band? Are u eating Protein first?

One day at a time. Have you had your first fill yet? It might even take 3-5 fill before you even feel restriction. Don't forget to measure your food, Chew it good. Drink your Water. Are you stuffing yoiur face or are you taking your time? Laband sucesser learn lessons on how to eat correctly.

People in a big rush can not learn thier lessons and then regain the weight back.

I also lost weight slowly. Are you eating bread? rice, Drinking soda. I hope not.

I recognize you and I think you know the drill so, I am not going to ask you the same questions. Are you saying you have lost 0 (zero) since surgery? I hope not. That does sound like a fill problem. How about losing inches, any?

I have been losing about 1 lb. per week, drives me crazy!!!! I walk, exercise @ Curves, drink lotssss of Water - still only 1 lb. each week. I hate how slowly the weight is coming off BUT..... the inches are great so.......for me win some lose little.

Looking at your ticker and signature info, it appears to be 23 lbs since your surgery Feb 22. 23 lbs in 10 weeks is awesome. The first 6 weeks of being banded are for healing, not losing. Losing really doesn't start until we get our bands to the green zone which can take 5-6 fills. For me it took 4 months.

Band literature says 1-2 pounds per week average weight loss. You are average 2.3, you are WELL above average. I think you are doing great.

23rd lbs sounds good but would need to know more info to give opinion on what I think u can do like when were u banded? How many cc in if band? Are u eating Protein first?

I wAs banded on feb 22 2012 and yes i had my first fill it is 4cc and yes i am eating my protein first

One day at a time. Have you had your first fill yet? It might even take 3-5 fill before you even feel restriction. Don't forget to measure your food, Chew it good. Drink your Water. Are you stuffing yoiur face or are you taking your time? Laband sucesser learn lessons on how to eat correctly.

People in a big rush can not learn thier lessons and then regain the weight back.

I also lost weight slowly. Are you eating bread? rice, Drinking soda. I hope not.

thank you .. And no I aint eating bread and rice and of course i aint drinking soda. I am also taking my time eating i sometimes stop myself from eating so i dont over eat

Okay then. We all think you are doing great. I wish you continuous success in what you are doing. Next year at this time you will probably will be at your awaited goal.

I look forward to reading all your acomplishments.

I was able to get the ticker ready but I didn't know how to set it up that I could have it all the time~ Any one there that can help me please. thanks.