Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

May Flowers Challenge

Name, real or screen~ Jessica

Goal weight for May 31st ~164

Weight on May 1st~170

Age~Officially 30 now

Dietary goal for May~ more Water and more protein

Exercise goal for May~ lift more weights/work on cutting body fat

Personal goal for May~ Relax and enjoy a book

Date Banded~July 11, 2011

Total weight loss since banding/pre op diet~102

What is your favorite flower~sunflower

This is my Bandiversary month!!! Chop Chop for me!

Name, real or screen~ Kim

Goal weight for May 29th~ 219

Weight on May 1st~ 228.3

Age~39

Dietary goal for April~Limit sweets and carbs, stick to 1200 cals a day

Exercise goal for May~ Exercise 6 days a week

Date banded~ May 25, 2011

Total weight loss since banding/pre op diet~ 55lbs but have been fluctuating in the 220's.

What is your favorite flower~Don't really have one but I think Cali Lilly and pretty!

Hi this is my first challenge!! Ready to Rock and roll!!! I live in Texas and really excited to get my new life started!

Name, real or screen~ Amanda

Goal weight for May 31st- 253

Weight on April 1st~ 263

Age~ 26

Dietary goal for May~ slowing down and Protein, Protein, protein!!

Exercise goal for May~ getting at least 3 30plus workouts in!

Personal goal for May~ break my emotional ties with food.

Date banded~ 4/23/12

Total weight loss since banding/pre op diet~ 22 lbs

What is your favorite flower~ I love peonies!!!

This is my first challenge. I totally need something like to get back on track as my diet is in shambles. My surgery is scheduled for June 21, exactly 7 weeks from today.

Name, real or screen~ indyhandmade/Kim

Goal weight for May 31st - 269

Weight on May 1st~277

Age~34

Dietary goal for May- Begin counting & Portion Control.< /p>

Exercise goal for May~ XBox 360 Fitness 3-4/week

Personal goal for May~ Help my husband with the business

Surgery scheduled - June 21st

Total weight loss since pre- op diet~16

What is your favorite flower~hydrangea

Name, real or screen~Dawn

Goal weight for April 29th~189

Weight on April 1st~193

Age~30

Dietary goal for April~Less junk food

Exercise goal for April~Get up and go!!!

Personal goal for April~Start my new life

Date banded~10/19/2011

Total weight loss since banding/pre op diet~66 pounds

What is your favorite flower~White roses <3

name~ TAMARA

Goal weight for May 29~ 290lbs

Weight on May 1~309lbs

Age~29

Dietary goal for May~eat more fruits& vegetables

Exercise goal for May~ workout more than 2X/wk

Personal goal for May~ control anger

Date banded~ April 25,2012

Total weight loss since banding~ 20lbs

Favorite flower~daisy

Good morning and welcome to the May Flowers Challenge. Congratulations to all of those who made their goals last month, congratulations to those who didn't because they tried. Welcome back to all returning challengers and welcome to all the new challengers. The goal here is to challenge ourselves to meet our goals while building a group of support people. Feel free to post whatever you want here in this topic and get to know your fellow challengers. I created a new table for this months challenge. It is located at the following link. I will try to update it every weekend.

May Flowers Challenge

Good morning and welcome to the May Flowers Challenge. Congratulations to all of those who made their goals last month' date=' congratulations to those who didn't because they tried. Welcome back to all returning challengers and welcome to all the new challengers. The goal here is to challenge ourselves to meet our goals while building a group of support people. Feel free to post whatever you want here in this topic and get to know your fellow challengers. I created a new table for this months challenge. It is located at the following link. I will try to update it every weekend.

May Flowers Challenge

Hi Larry...so for example on the 8th we check in with our weight? And you'll update the spreadsheet?

Name' date=' real or screen~ Jodi

Goal weight for May 31~220--

Weight on may 1~230-- may 6~ 228.5

Age~37

Dietary goal for April~eating right and not taking that one last bite

Exercise goal for April~doing 3days now would like to add one more day

Personal goal for April~

Date banded~jan 15, 2010

Total weight loss since banding/pre op diet~10lbs but I just had a baby before the baby I had lost 40

What is your favorite flower

[/quote']

Hi Larry...so for example on the 8th we check in with our weight? And you'll update the spreadsheet?

Does any one know the answer to my question? It's my 1st challenge.

Yes, passionatehrt.

We check in with our weight on May 8th, and then Larry will up date the chart the following weekend.

Here's to reaching out goals, Terri

Hey Larry!

Sit down for this one.... today my weigh in is..... 204!! Omg! 204 .. whoop whoop!

All right!! You are just about to your month end goal. Good job!