Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

The Gone for Good Club

C- 273 (-92) -6 LBS THIS WEEK

Thanks for all the compliments guys! You are all so nice!

I personally think everyone in GFG-club is HOT! :)

Back to the Rodeo tonight to see my man Toby Keith!!!!

I will try and get some pictures. I want to find one from right after I had my baby...

I would do anything just to know what restriction feels like:think

Current weight: 279

Total Loss: -61

Loss for the week: -1lb

this is not normal for me, but I had some band trouble and couldnt eat so I lost 10 lbs....

my weigh in this morning.

C 215 (-81) -10lbs for the week

I feel like eternity to get the other 65-80 lbs off...good luck everyone.

Weigh in day!! Down 2 lbs. since last Wednesday.

205/-2

Okay P'Nut, question here. I noticed everyone is posting their weight differently. I wanted to do it the right way to make it easier for you. So I went back to the first page & re-read it now I'm a little more confused. :rolleyes Am I supposed to post the total lost for the week or the total loss for my entire weight loss journey? I think putting the -2 is correct. However, if I am totally wrong & am supposed to put entire weight loss, the number is -52.

Thanks!!! Only 6 away from ONE-DERLAND!!!

Oh my gosh! Everyone has done so great this week! I'll be posting the updates tonight after everyone's had a chance to check in. I'm so proud of everyone! I love talking to you all during the week and keeping up with how youre doing. I hope more of you become more talkative. Everyone said they really needed this when they started, but then only a few have really spoken up. Where are you losers? *big smiles*

Diane - 6 pounds away! OMG! Im so excited for you and Heather both. Is anyone else that close to Onederland? We need to have a party when you all cross over!

Cynthia - 10 pounds? Are you ok? I hope everythings alright. Fill us in ok?

Heather - The rodeo is doing you good, girl! 6 pounds! w00t!

Everyone else seems right on track. One to two pounds a week is perfect.

Let's see. Everyone wanted something different for their stats, so we tried to do what would cover everyone. On the front page, we have all stats current to the day we each joined GFG. So for those who are just updating, all I need is your current weight, how much you've lost total (so I dont have to do the math on everyone) and how much you lost this week (so I can tally up how much we are losing as a group in the Month of March). Make sense? Hope so!

Here's mine - I promise I wont cry. I might sniffle a bit, but I wont cry!

C 265 (-42) 0 lost this week.

I had lost a pound when I weighed on Sunday, but I guess I gained it back. Must be -that- time of the month. *sniffles*

P'nut....yes thank you everything is ok now.....was a little too tight.....for some reason Im wierd like that...my doctor does the fills with the fluroscope(? spelling)...but for some reason when I get to 2.5 its just way too tight, so I had to get it loosened....but I am great now.....plus I still kicked butt at the gym even though I couldnt eat too much........payin for it now...trying to get back my energy.....Im keeping with my Soups and Protein Drinks for a couple of more days then will move forward to mushies!!! yipeeeee.....i was defintily shocked when I wieghed though...keeping up with my liquids is giving me run for my money.....but Im gettin better.....

I didn't have the best week, so staying the same weight or losing anything would have been good for me. Here's hoping next week is better....

C 226.5 (-76.5) This week -.5

Great job everyone else!