Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Omg, Don't Like The Shakes, I'm Sooooo Hungry!!!

Today's day one of liquids, I'm being banded on April 18th...

Isopure is sort of ok. I got one big one down, but it leaves a weird coating in my mouth so I can't do more than a few sips at a time without getting grossed out...

I managed to down a Muscle Milk light, which was pretty think and kind of gross, but at least I got that in...

But now I'm so hungry!!!!!! I ordered the powders?utm_source=BariatricPal&utm_medium=Affiliate&utm_campaign=CommentLink" target="_ad" data-id="1" >unjury chicken Soup, but I assume it'll take some time to get here... HELP! Any ideas for other shakes that are better than the ones I listed? I really don't like milk...

Thanks

I ended up having to use Boost High Protein, I couldn't stand the artificial sweetners in the rest of them. GNC has an unflavored whey protein that can be mixed in liquids.< /p>

Jay Robb. Can be found at local Vitamin or supplement stores.

Personally hated Isopure. If you have access to costco Premier Ready to drink is very good 160 cal for 30 g Protein. You might want to consider watering down the muscle milk if you find it too thick.

I would suggest the New Whey Protein shots. they have 42 grams of Protein in about 4oz. They are more like Kool-Aid....Walmart sells a few flavors for about 2.50 each. I usally mix them with a crystal light and split them into two servings. I like to mix grape with grape.....watermellon with cherry lemonade......acia berry with blackberry grape.

I usually with blenderize a cup of ice and then pour the drink over top of the ice....make a great slushie. (if you blenderize the drink mix with the ice, it sometimes gets very foamy and isnt very good.

I use the Vitamin Shoppe Bodytech brand. The chocolate is great. So is the vanilla. It has 24 gm Protein and 3gm carbs. I haven't tried Cookies and cream.

I did try banana from Isopure, it was ok. Buy the smallest amount you can until you know if you like it or not.

Gncs "advanced muscle performance" or amp for short in chocolate Is awesome! I mix it with hot Water and it tastes just like sugar free hot chocolate! For one scoop it has less than 100 calories 2 carbs and 20 Proteins. Something else that I like to do is take a vanilla protien mix with ice a little water and frozen no sugar added fruit in the blender, it's smoothie time! Another blender shake that I like is protien powder, ice, little coffee, some kind of sugar free Creamer and Splenda yum yum. I just got some sugar free Carmel Syrup that I am thinking of using instead of splenda or creamer

Today's day one of liquids' date=' I'm being banded on April 18th...

Isopure is sort of ok. I got one big one down, but it leaves a weird coating in my mouth so I can't do more than a few sips at a time without getting grossed out...

I managed to down a Muscle Milk light, which was pretty think and kind of gross, but at least I got that in...

But now I'm so hungry!!!!!! I ordered the unjury chicken Soup, but I assume it'll take some time to get here... HELP! Any ideas for other shakes that are better than the ones I listed? I really don't like milk...

Thanks[/quote']

I love the herbalife shakes. As decadent as any ice cream shake and no weird after taste. My nutritional advisor looked over the info and gave me the green light. Had caramel cheesecake for dinner tonight! Yum!

I like Herbalites as well. But my favorite is Frosty chocolate by Pure Protein...not the already made kind but the powder made with skim milk.

I love the herbalife shakes. As decadent as any ice cream shake and no weird after taste. My nutritional advisor looked over the info and gave me the green light. Had caramel cheesecake for dinner tonight! Yum!

Where can I get some of those shakes?

Thanks for all the suggestions... I will try some of these! But I did find one that I really like at GNC — "Lean Shake" — it's much thinner than the Muscle Milk Light, so it tastes a lot like a Yoohoo...

hi i was blending blue berrys into mine and strawberris too , it helped to fill me up and made it not so thick. :D