Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

American Idol

paula

While I totally don't see how it happened Chris is much better off - now he can keep his money and AI don't get over 1/2 of it. That is what I keep telling myself...he is better off now then he was before. He will be the one AI CD that I buy... ROCK ON CHRIS!!! The friends here @ LBT would've had you go all the way!!!!!

Man, oh man, oh man!

Chris was the only hot one on there (not to mention his great voice)! If you've read my other posts, you know that I'm a huge fan of Chris, Taylor, and Elliot...but I'm not a huge Katherine fan! She should have gone home so many times now...she has lived in the bottom three lately! I even think she believed it should've been her!!!! Who can forget the words to Elvis songs, I know, I know, she's a bundle of nerves...but how's it gonna be when she's on tour and you're spending a car payment to go see her forget the lyrics?

I am soooo sad to see Chris go, makes me wonder now what is going to happen - I have thought all along that Chris and Kellie would be the final 2 - make that Chris and Taylor - and now? who's it going to be??? Chris will do just fine, he's got the talk show circuit for the next couple of weeks, then rehearsals for the tour, then the tour, by the end of the tour I am hoping he has a great gig fronting an awesome band!!!! If he can get away from the Idol stigma, that is!?!?!?

I really hope Taylor and Elliot are the final two. Sorry, Katherine fans, but anyone who goes to Beverly Hills High really doesn't need American Idol. She will do just fine. Taylor has such a huge fan base that he should be just fine too! But, I worry that Elliot would not do so well without the Idol win.

Just my, um, couple dollars' worth, I guess!

~cheri

Man, oh man, oh man!

Chris was the only hot one on there (not to mention his great voice)! If you've read my other posts, you know that I'm a huge fan of Chris, Taylor, and Elliot...but I'm not a huge Katherine fan! She should have gone home so many times now...she has lived in the bottom three lately! I even think she believed it should've been her!!!! Who can forget the words to Elvis songs, I know, I know, she's a bundle of nerves...but how's it gonna be when she's on tour and you're spending a car payment to go see her forget the lyrics?

I am soooo sad to see Chris go, makes me wonder now what is going to happen - I have thought all along that Chris and Kellie would be the final 2 - make that Chris and Taylor - and now? who's it going to be??? Chris will do just fine, he's got the talk show circuit for the next couple of weeks, then rehearsals for the tour, then the tour, by the end of the tour I am hoping he has a great gig fronting an awesome band!!!! If he can get away from the Idol stigma, that is!?!?!?

I really hope Taylor and Elliot are the final two. Sorry, Katherine fans, but anyone who goes to Beverly Hills High really doesn't need American Idol. She will do just fine. Taylor has such a huge fan base that he should be just fine too! But, I worry that Elliot would not do so well without the Idol win.

Just my, um, couple dollars' worth, I guess!

~cheri

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU!!!

What a shock. I can still see Chris's stunned face. Who would have thought he would go and Kat would stay. Taylor has been the top one now for 3-4 weeks and it looks like he may take it all. Elliott made a nice comback, but won't make it for the long haul. We don't need to cry for Kelli as she is shopping deals in Nashville. Seems like all the record producers are standing in line to sign her. I have to believe the same is true for Chris. He will have better deals than if he won.

what he needs to do is front a band and come out with a very hard album. that will help him to lose the stigma of Idol. Otherwise he will be labeled "pop" forever.

I am still upset. I only voted three times, I knew I should have voted at least a hundred times. You know, I thought he did VERY well. I was overly confident that he was safe. I wonder if all of his fans were that confident, and failed to vote. I do not think that at this point in the show that america votes based on who did the best job, they vote based on who has become their favorite(s). Chris definitely has the fan base, and I find it odd that he is the most downloaded on the net, most popular, etc, yet was unable to pull in the votes to keep him in. My devastation is born in Chris reaction to the news. His spirit was void. My stomach turned with his when ryan dashed the result in his face! I am FULLY confident that I will be hearing this fella on my radio daily, probably by the end of this year. However, I am hurt, because HE is hurt. I do not think he was doing this for money or fame. I think he wanted to do this for the accomplishment. He wanted to win, wanted to be a winner. Well, he may not get the trophy, but I'll bet ANYONE that he will be the last man standing when the public speaks by record sales!!

OMG OMG - I went into shock ~ what the Hell :omg: :omg:

I wanted to cry seeing the look on his face. :think :think

I bet he will do awesome without AI he just needed the exposure to the world..

Damm them. Katherine should have been the one to go..:angry

OMG OMG - I went into shock ~ what the Hell :omg: :omg:

I wanted to cry seeing the look on his face. :think :think

I bet he will do awesome without AI he just needed the exposure to the world..

Damm them. Katherine should have been the one to go..:angry

What do I think of the three current Idols left? Yeah...they all have a bright future singing lead in one of the themed restaurants at Disneyland (Right next to Fantasia, whoever was second place last year, and that moppy haired goof from the first season).

Seriously...these three are the BEST America has to offer? Augh! I'm moving!

Jon

I thought the way Ryan did it was just like a slap in the face, and poor Chris couldn't believe it just like everyone else. Katharine should have gone! But I truly think Chris will do fine anyway...he's got it all.

Now I just hope Katharine goes nexdt week!

Emily

Shocked. Stunned.

Then, I have convinced myself that it is a blessing in disguise, as others have already explained. He's sure to get out there after the AI tour and pull an awesome band together, front the band, and I will buy the CD on the first day! I don't think I'll be lonely in that line, either.

I think of his wife and kids, too. I hope this will be for the best for their sakes, as well. That's why, even though I think he is incredibly attractive, I don't go on too much about it, because it seems disrespectful to his wife, who has been supporting him all the way.

I figure if the one I least expect will win, it'll be Katharine, and we'll not hear from her much after that.

Chris got 100% of the ROCK votes; the problem is the world has gone to cRAP. Most young kids listen to rap and pop these days so they couldn't relate to Chris. I agree that he's much better off being unhitched from Idol's control. He was shocked and devastated, but I think he'll eventually realize that getting voted off was the best thing that could have happened to him for his ROCK career.

I think McFee could be next year's #1 Idol after she perfects her "manic" style (gotta agree with Simon that she has a beautiful voice but takes songs all over the place.) By next year she'll be trained & ready to steal the title.

I think it will be between Taylor and Elliot in the end. Even though Taylor isn't really a "pop idol" kinda guy, people love his infectious energy. Elliot is very generic in style and personality (even though he's got a beautiful voice.)

"And I cannot believe the way Ryan told him!! It was like dumping a bucket of cold Water on him!!"

I'm convinced Seacrest was jealous of all the attention Chris got. Girls used to hold up signs saying, "Marry Me, Ryan." I haven't seen any "I LOVE RYAN" signs this season, have you?

Again, today's radio is polluted with cRAP & pop.

Funny, I can't think of ONE American Anthem where the lyrics chant about RAP, can you?

Rap House Rock?

Long live RAP, be it dead or alive?

Rappin' robin?

We will, we will rap you?

Rap n' roll hoochie coo?

I just went to absent element's website and bought the CD for $7 (plus $4 shipping).

I would have paid $20

I can't believe Chris is gone. He was my American Idol.

The only one there that is left that can sing is Elliott. Kathryn can't sing worth a dam. She is definitely not in the league of Kelly Clarkson or Carrie Underwood and would be as big a flop as Fantasia is. I'm so sick of "old white hair" dancing his weird steps like he is convulsing that you forget he has kind of a good voice, but Elliott, alas nothing to look at, is the best of the 3 that is left.

This is a misjustice that Chris is gone. Did no one vote? That's all I can think is they thought he was safe. Poor guy....but he is going to be big. He has an amazing voice.

Just my two cents. Kathryn does NOT have the voice to be an American Idol and she is getting worse it seems every week.