Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

American Idol

paula

Taylor Hicks belongs in a KARAOKE BAR!!!!!!!BOOO!!!!!!!!!!

CHRIS NEEDS A DIVORCE AND TO MARRY ME!!!!!LOL!!!!

*CONGRATS TO THE IDOLS, TAYLOR WORKED HARD

Sorry guys - guess the cat is out of the bag... it wasn't me, though!!!

Go Taylor!!! Soul Patrol!!!! Have you ever seen a more thankful person? He was wonderful, as always. Looked great, sounded great, and I cried during his song when he was thanking everyone and talking about helping him live the American Dream - whew, that was something!

And, Prince!!??!!?? He is like my all-time fave! Prince+chocolate syrup=one happy Cheri (my, my that was bad!!)

Okay, I have seen Meatloaf in concert a few times, and he ROCKED - something was seriously wrong with him tonight!!

Oh, but Prince, my sweet, succulent, xxx-rated thought inspiring, Prince ... oh, wait, I already dicussed that, didn't I?

Way to go, Taylor - Idol finalist #3 from Birmingham!!!

I will miss our rantings on this thread, y'all!!!

Love,

~cheri

Let me just say that I am so happy Taylor won. I really wanted Chris Daughtry to win it but he was booted off. BUMMER!!

Can we say the Idols were better tonight than the veterans? WOW!! WHat was up tonight. The only ones I think were actually good was Prince and the group LIVE that sang with Chris and Al Jarreau.

Dionne was good up till the last note.

Mary J what was up with her. She was way off key.

Toni Braxton should not have tried to sing In the Ghetto with Taylor. All I heard was a deep voice with no direction. And she is usually really good.

Meatloaf WOW!! He looked really really bad tonight. I have seen him LIVE before and tonight was not a good night for him. He rocked when I saw him on his storytellers tour in NYC. I saw him with Cindy Lauper too and he rocked then. But tonight he was just god awful. I love Meatloaf too.

I will miss Idol. On to next year.

OH how about those Golden Idol awards? LOL!!!!!

My goodness, what are we going to do on Tuesday nights now?

I really really like Taylor - glad he won. Kat -to me- had a MUCH bigger range AND her voice was clearer, stronger.

She's gonna get just as much as Taylor out of this deal. But I dont think Im ever gonna invest in her music. Not MY style....

BTW: And did anyone else notice how FAR Elliot had come since the start of the season? His level of confidence SO impressed me last night. I turned to hear who was singing BEFORE I knew it was Elliot. Go Elliot, GO!!!

ok, and since everyone LOVES Chris, I thought Id be the sourtart and add my 2 cents about him...

I could not take his screaming. So so glad HE didnt win.

Taylor will actually be someone that I WILL buy a cd of. :rockon:

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU to everyone who was part of this thread. It was so much fun knowing we were all watching this together, then sharing our opinions about it.

SOOOO Much fun!!!

Cant wait till next season!

I really enjoyed the show last night. I was wondering how they were going to pull off 2 hours. At the start of the second hour we saw the first 8 minutes of hour 1 here in Texas. I thought NOOOOOOOOOOOOO, I won't be able to see who won. About 8 minutes into the repeat the picture snaped and Taylor was singing.

I think the American Idol tour is probably entertaining. Some of the numbers they did last night I bet they do in that performance. They all looked good. However, Clay Aiken looked a little weird with that hair. I loved the number with that other guy, but what was with that hair?

Anyway, glad Taylor won. What to do on Tuesday night? Let's get out and walk, walk, walk. Great time to get our exercise. See you on the walking path!

I was SHOCKED that Prince would come on the show!! But I loved it! Last nights show was definately worth the whole 2 hours I invested!!!

Elliott was great!!! I just adore him. When the idols were all singing the medleys together it looked to me as if Chris was either completely embarrassed or bored, oh well, that's what he signed up for!! Yeah, what was up with Meatloaf?? It was hard to sit through that because I love him and his songs. It was great to see all the idols again, Mandisa looked great in that red dress!! I loved when they did the clips of the judges in the beginning, the one for simon...HILARIOUS!!! Oh, I am gonna miss all those guys!! I don't know if I can make it until next year for this show again! Until then.......

I was so surpirsed that Prince showed up... Mumm Mumm My Honey...

Mandesa sure looked good. She looks like a alot slimmer..

I missed everything else.

I never flame anyone, but I think that comment was just outright rude!!! We have all enjoyed discussing American Idol this season and now you have come in and slammed us for it??

If you want to be negative and hurtful, I can think of a whole lot of other posts where your comments would be welcome...

as for me, where is that ignore button anyways!!

I fully admit to not having a life. So, who's up to watching the "So you think you can Dance?" with me?

Chris Daughtry is the hottest, sexiest most omG eyes I've ever seen on tv.

Glad Taylor won

Katherine Mcfee - blahhh too opera-y for me

Paris - I hope she gets work b/c i love her lil happy cheery self

The country girl ..(not sure of name) she had a nice make over

Its obvious that no one has a life. Theres more out there than just TV

Rude! Just outright rude. Now shackdog take all of this to PM with everyone you feel has no life besides you being here on the forum.

GOOOOOOOOOO TAYLOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was soooooo happy he won...I was rooting for Chris all season, but since he got booted....and I am still pissed about that.......I am pumped Taylor won! He is a cutie also....in his own way. Chris is just a God!

I'm there with ya!!! Oh, wait, maybe I should out out and try to find a life first - nah!!!