Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

American Idol

paula

Don't you mean "your baby daddy"? hehehe I told my husband that I would have to get his permission if Ace showed up on my doorstep, he said no problem, but he gets to sell the videos!!! haha SICKO!!

ok, here's my take on last evening

Mandisa--fabulous as ever and BEAUTIFUL!

Ace--better than last week

Chris--YUM, I think he's gonna win if Katherine gets Laryngitis....

Taylor--disappointing, all that hopping around

Bucky--good bye

Paris--I don't like her hyper smiley-ness, but she was great!

Lisa--nothing special

Katherine--my favorite--sooo pretty and talented

Kevin--a surprise--better than expected, but who dresses that kid?????

Kelly--I generally don't like her--too much makeup and who CANT sing Patsy Cline?!!!

Elliott--I thought he did a gREAT job last night, but doesn't have the showmanship/personality to go the distance....

Well, that's my 11 cents worth. :D

I Loved Mandisa - Also Paris and Chris.. The others really did not stand out for me.

You summed it up really well KIMBER-LILLY! Oh, except Taylor, I think he is so entertaining even with the, ok we'll call it dancing, around! He's just fun!! I think Kelly talks too much, I was really pulling for her in the beginning but she is losing me. I still think Kevin is adorable, but he should sing theme songs for Disney movies. Ace really needs to get into the soap opera business, he is fantastic with that dramatic stare!!!

Hey Paula~

How you doing this week? You've been on my mind a lot lately...everytime I think of American Idol (and Ace's sweet muscular shoulders and ...oh, my, there I go again!!!) Four weeks, not a pound lost for me, guess it's time for a fill! How bout you? Got that cheating, stinking, rotten, good-for-nothing monkey off your back??

:focus:

Okay, Kevin did a good job last night, but he still is not EVEN CLOSE to the others. I would possibly cast him in a high school musical, but no record deals, please(seriously)!! He needs to go home - I don't want to spend all of the money on Idol Concert tickets to see him - sorry, but it's true!!

I think Lisa is going home tonight. She is a great singer, but I don't feel her stage presence. Maybe in a few years...

Chris (once again) blew me away!!!! He could release "I Walk the Line" tomorrow and it would be on the charts by Monday!!!!

Taylor was enjoyable, but I missed his craziness!!! He definitely took the easy route, he could have done great things in the 50's genre!!!

Mandisa is the BOMB!! She could have done anyone else's song last night and run them off the stage (IMHO)!! She's there for the long haul!!!

I'm actually liking Bucky more and more each week...hope he sticks around for a while longer!! Kelli did a good job on her (did I call it or what?!?!) Patsy Cline song.

I love Elliott, Paris, and Kathrine. Their voices are all wonderful, but I seem to forget about them after the show is over (that's weird, isn't it?) And Ace is pretty (oh, my Ace, my PRECIOUS beanie boy!!), he could do Pop, but he's not versatile enough for Idol (did I mention how pretty he is?!?!?)

So, who's going home in your opinion???

See ya tomorrow!!!!

~cheri

I hope Kevin, but I think it will be Bucky or Lisa....probably Lisa! She just doesn't leave something to remember. I thought Simon was very upbeat and positive last night. He really did brag on the singers alot. Course, they were all really good last night...I think last nights show was the best one yet for all the singers. AND again..anytime I talk about AIDOL I have to say....I LOVE CHRIS.....he is such a hottie...wow...gosh...what I wouldn't give!

Wow, last nite was interesting!!

Mandisa--very good musical choice and she looked sooo elegant!! I think her and Katherine are the most mature singers on the show.

Ace--The soap opera stares are getting cheesy

Chris--He sticks to what he does best. I would just like to hear him vocally outside of a rock song, but a good job at a Johnny Cash song. I doubted it at first, but he pulled it off.

Taylor--strange, BUT he stuck to the 50's. I loved his haircut, it took like 10 years off of him!

Bucky--Good Night and Good Luck

Paris--I think she is adorable and with the pipes to compete with Mandisa and Katherine in a few years.

Lisa--"Lion King" performance, too theatrical

Katherine--Great all around

Kevin--his manerisms annoy me. He needs to go back to high school musical theatre. I would never buy a CD with him on it. I bet the only people that would were the ones that bought the bad asian guy's CD.

Kelly--I generally don't like her personality. She is playing up the dumb country girl part too much. I'm from the country and I think it's insulting. Her performance this week was better, maybe enough to get her to next week.

Elliott--Much better this week on actually getting into his songs, great voice but too timid to be the next AI.

Well that's my take on last nite.

Who do YOU think will be in the bottom 3?? I'm going for

1) Bucky

2) Lisa

3) Kevin

And I think it will be "Bye-Bye Bucky". Thank God. I'm ready for some of the bad people to go home so the competition can get good! Now let's just get rid of Kevin and Pickler.

:D Kristin

My picks for tonight's bottom three:

Kevin

Bucky

Lisa

Mandisa kicked some serious booty! That girl has it. :clap2:

Chris... was.... ohhh.... WOW! He is so sexy... and that voice!! :eek:

Paris... all I could think of was how Mandisa would have done "Fever". :bored

Bucky.... not good at all. :faint:

Katherine... that girl "brought it"! :)

Lisa... BORING! :bored

Elliot... he's good but not really typical Idol material.:eek:

Taylor... I love him but last night didn't do it for me.:heh:

Kevin... GAG!! Send the little boy in his school uniform home! I thought they got stylists?? :D

Kellie.... good job but is that girl really that dumb? :speechles

Ace... should be modeling underwear. :kiss2:

Hope I didn't leave anyone out!

I think Kimberlilly and legallykristin summed it up well.

Unfortunately, I think it will probably be Bucky or Lisa. Thanks to that Votefortheworst.com They're pulling for Kevin and I read a post that said they were voting for him for 2 hours straight. And if he gets voted off, they're next choice is Kelli Pickler.

BTW, what the heck is wrong with Paula. She's acting weird this season. Drugs?

I know she is definetly whacked one show she was so out of line it was embarrasing I think Chris is going to win

I could hear Patsy Cline turning over in her grave last night. I'm a huge Patsy Cline fan, and Kelli butchered her song.

My DH and I joke about Paula and how she gushes over the guys giving her goosebumps.... that they will be next in line in her dressing room! We joke that we need to make a drinking game out of listening to her comments... everytime she says someone looks "stunning" or "adorable" you do a shot! She has been very weird the past couple of weeks. Her and Simon's bickering gets annoying. Paula acts like a little kid who can't get her way when he dosen't agree with her. It gets old!

I heard on Sirius this morning that Kelli Pickler has dated or is dating Constantine? What do you all think about that? I didnt get to see her sing last night but my girlfriend taped it for me so I will be watching it today.

I love Chris and hope he takes it all the way. He is so HOT! My lord I just cant stand it when he comes on. I would go buy a ticket to watch him in concert any day. WOO!!!!

Angie