Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I'm 5'2" last weight was 228lbs. I'm in size 18 pants/jeans. Going for my initial consult with the surgeon next week! I'm so excited!!!:)

At consult 205 size 20 low rise pants. Would have been higher if regular rise.

Currently rocking a size 6 at 142 pounds. Again, low rise because I have a big waist.

It depends where u carry your weight. I'm 5'7" starting at 314 in a 24 march 19 Pre op started. Surgery 4/2 and I'm down 30 pounds in a 20. Because I carry most of my weight in my butt then I can drop jeans pretty quick. But any size decrease is a good thing.

5'6", 218 pounds and im wearing a 16 pant and a 14 dress! Down from a 26 at 310!!!!

I started at 234lb and wear size women's 18 now down to 173 and in a size 8-10 depending what brand

Omg. I'm only 5 ft tall. My butt is so big I wear an 18/20!! LoL. Hard to believe someone 5'9 could be the same guess it's all how people are per portioned. :)

Im 5'5 280 and I wear 22 or 24 but Im serious.when I say if I lost my butt id drop fifty pounds I can sit a cup on it! And this is after losing 150lbs I swear its never going anywhere

When I was pre-op (Dec 2011) and at 256 wearing a tight 22 bottom, 2x top - I'm 5'2"

Today, I weigh 212 and wear an 18 but still in a 2x top - because of my middle section, completely too big in the shoulder area.

It's very interesting that someone my same weight and wear such a smaller size. I guess height does play into it.

October 2011, .............296

Dec. 2011....................286

Surgery 3/9/12............ 277 squeezing and sucking it in as much as possible 28 pants

current ....................... 256 22-24 pants

height... 5'3"

now currently ....... 245 (size 18-20 pants)

I just have to say, I havent bought any new clothes since I started this journey. However, all my pants are getting VERY big on me (They are all 20-22's). So, I decided to clean out my closed/drawers and have 3 HUGE bags of pants that are all too big. This is great, except I needed some new pants. So, I went to Old Navy last night and grabbed a pair of 18's, tried them on and even those were too big. So, I tought, there is NO WAY that I can be down to a 16......but I tried some on anyway and they fit! not only did they fit, they looked great! I am so happy.....I can fit into a 16 again. I havent seen a 16 in over 8 years!!!!!

I just have to say' date=' I havent bought any new clothes since I started this journey. However, all my pants are getting VERY big on me (They are all 20-22's). So, I decided to clean out my closed/drawers and have 3 HUGE bags of pants that are all too big. This is great, except I needed some new pants. So, I went to Old Navy last night and grabbed a pair of 18's, tried them on and even those were too big. So, I tought, there is NO WAY that I can be down to a 16......but I tried some on anyway and they fit! not only did they fit, they looked great! I am so happy.....I can fit into a 16 again. I havent seen a 16 in over 8 years!!!!![/quote']

Great job!

weight.png

5'7 When I got the lapband I was 284 in a 24, now Im 229 and in a size 20? lol doesnt make much sense to me at all. I feel like i should be atleast an 18

now currently ....... 245 (size 18-20 pants)

So weird how much shape and hieght play a factor i was 340 in march amd wearin a 28 and im 5'5 and im 290 right now wearin a 24 and even a few pairs if 22s