Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

My small incision spot right under my bra has started hurting the past two days. I've started exercising on the wii again and wonder if that has caused it. My scales are not moving :( I'm suppose to go back to the Dr in a week and so far no movement. I have up/down days. Every two -three days I am starving so bad my students will ask me if I am hungry b/c they will hear my stomach growl.

Well finally feel pretty much normal after my march 23rd surgery. No more nausea so far today and very little pain... Except for severe hunger!! Started eating light whipped yogurt today and so far so good. I'm going to try applesauce next and see how does that feel going down.

has it helped you having the yoghurt?? im the same, was banded on 22nd. i had no lead up with any diet so it was hard for me.. i suffered a lot of hunger once i was home about two days. ive been having greek yoghurt, watered dow, skim milk, Protein Powder, all mixed up since about three days post op. perhaps it was a bit too soon? but i couldnt just have watery fluids. everything ive had i could get up through a straw, it just wasnt as thin as Water. its good you arent getting much pain now. let us know how the applesauce goes down. i havent tried that yet. ive had some pumpkin Soup with some potato blended in for tea, that was good and it was filling as well.

My small incision spot right under my bra has started hurting the past two days. I've started exercising on the wii again and wonder if that has caused it. My scales are not moving :( I'm suppose to go back to the Dr in a week and so far no movement. I have up/down days. Every two -three days I am starving so bad my students will ask me if I am hungry b/c they will hear my stomach growl.

how long since you were banded?? do you carry Protein Shots in your bag?/ maybe thats the answer??

Judych: I was banded March 9th.. Protein Shots? What are those?

The exact same thing has started with my incision right under my bra. It is not bad enough for meds. I just know it is there. I took some Gas X thinking maybe that was the culprit but it is just tender. I'm rather chesty so I have just chalked it up as body adjustments but I awoke last night being uncomfortable which reminded me of right after surgery. I may be trying to lift some things that are too heavy too early. I am going to see surgeon in two weeks so I am paying close attention. I am hoping it is nothing.

Hello everybody!

I just found this website yesterday.

I had my lap band on March 15th. Then went back in for laproscropic exploration of the band on March 20th.

I did not receive any specific diet instructions from my doctor. I have been eating small amounts of solid foods since 8 days post-op. I am going to go back to liquids. It will be difficult, but I think that it will be better in the long run.

I have already had the needle stuck in my belly. The doctor had to remove what little Fluid was put in during the initial surgery. I was very nervous about it, but it was not near as bad as I had expected.

I go back to the doctor on Monday because of a dilated esophagus.

My first anticipated fill is schedule for April 20th.

weight.png

Hello everybody!

I just found this website yesterday.

I had my lap band on March 15th. Then went back in for laproscropic exploration of the band on March 20th.

I did not receive any specific diet instructions from my doctor. I have been eating small amounts of solid foods since 8 days post-op. I am going to go back to liquids. It will be difficult, but I think that it will be better in the long run.

I have already had the needle stuck in my belly. The doctor had to remove what little Fluid was put in during the initial surgery. I was very nervous about it, but it was not near as bad as I had expected.

I go back to the doctor on Monday because of a dilated esophagus.

My first anticipated fill is schedule for April 20th.

weight.png

Why did you have to go back in?

larch: I wondered if mine had to do with lifting/bending too much. There is just no way around it, I have to bend/lift things b/c its just me and the kids now. (hubby and I are geographically separated aka for he is in Kosovo, I am here in Texas). I'm chesty too! Don't seem to be losing weight in that area :-p I hate to cut back on my exercise b/c the scales are not moving now as it is...

A secret signal between bandsters what a great idea lol. Hmmmmm maybe a pinky wiggle. Maybe we can design one of those rubber bracelets everyone wears supporting causes. Ours could be neon pink with Bandsters eat slow and small on it!!! Just a thought.

D

I know there are a lot of women on here but as a man I don't think pink would work for me...

I know there are a lot of women on here but as a man I don't think pink would work for me...

Haha how about white ones?

LMBO!! Guess not!

LMBO!! Guess not!

Ok lime green then!

LMBO!! Guess not!

Ok Lime Green then!

Lol...

has it helped you having the yoghurt?? im the same' date=' was banded on 22nd. i had no lead up with any diet so it was hard for me.. i suffered a lot of hunger once i was home about two days. ive been having greek yoghurt, watered dow, skim milk, Protein powder, all mixed up since about three days post op. perhaps it was a bit too soon? but i couldnt just have watery fluids. everything ive had i could get up through a straw, it just wasnt as thin as Water. its good you arent getting much pain now. let us know how the applesauce goes down. i havent tried that yet. ive had some pumpkin Soup with some potato blended in for tea, that was good and it was filling as well.[/quote']

Well the applesauce felt like it wanted to he stuck. So I'm sticking to yogurt. My mom has a juicer so we have been experimenting with different combinations and adding protein powder to it. The juices have been giving me amazing energy, but some times not filling so I find my self hungrier afterwards. So I guess I got to take this really slow.