Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Good job alex! Enjoy the rest, well sort of, in between them coming in your room and checking things. LOL You're on your way now! Have a good recovery! Deb

Thank you, thank you thank you. Got up again and started bleeding again and almost fainted, so back to bed. But I feel good and actually been avoiding the happy button for a bit.

question for you! I am having some pain at my port site. Can feel it under my skin--feels like a small egg! lol! Was planning to start walking tonight, but it causes pain when I move. Also hurts to laugh, sneeze, cough, or lie down with my legs out straight!! Anyone else experiencing this?

question for you! I am having some pain at my port site. Can feel it under my skin--feels like a small egg! lol! Was planning to start walking tonight' date=' but it causes pain when I move. Also hurts to laugh, sneeze, cough, or lie down with my legs out straight!! Anyone else experiencing this?[/quote']

I was banded on march 13th and my port pain was there until just this past Saturday whe I was finally able to walk. So sorry I'm not sure when you were banded but it will pass.

Good luck tomorrow' date=' hope your daughter feels better. Will be praying for you, see you on the other side soon. Wishing you a speedy recovery.[/quote']

good luck girl

Hi all. I've been missing for a bit & wow! Congrats to everyone who has been banded & goodluck for those yet to go.

I was banded 5th march & doing beautifully. Lost 6kg so far. I am wrapped. I have my first fill tomorrow & am a bit nervous. I am still on mushies. I cannot wait to dig my teeth into something that's for sure.

I hope everyone is recovering well. Everyday just gets better and better. :-)

Strange question...does anyone else get this? In the morning my port is very pronounced under

My skin. If I was wearing a tight shirt or a bathing suit I am sure you would see it. In the afternoon it is way less noticeable. Am I crazy?

Strange question...does anyone else get this? In the morning my port is very pronounced under

My skin. If I was wearing a tight shirt or a bathing suit I am sure you would see it. In the afternoon it is way less noticeable. Am I crazy?

I'm not that skinny yet... LOL

I'm not that skinny yet... LOL

Larch, I am down some lbs but that still leaves me at 313!!! Far from skinny!

Hi all. I've been missing for a bit & wow! Congrats to everyone who has been banded & goodluck for those yet to go.

I was banded 5th march & doing beautifully. Lost 6kg so far. I am wrapped. I have my first fill tomorrow & am a bit nervous. I am still on mushies. I cannot wait to dig my teeth into something that's for sure.

Welcome back! Glad you're doing well. Mushies are sounding so good, I'm still liquids with 3 weeks left to go. My surgery was just a week ago on the 22nd and down a total of 23 lbs and doing well.

Violet I can't even tell for sure where my port is??!! So I don't have that problem,lol

Maybe yours just isn't settled in yet? Call your doctors nurse, she can give you an explanation probably. Hope you're doing well. Deb

Violet I can't even tell for sure where my port is??!! So I don't have that problem' date='lol

Maybe yours just isn't settled in yet? Call your doctors nurse, she can give you an explanation probably. Hope you're doing well. Deb

[/quote']

Thanks Deb! I called and she seemed surprised!! I am waiting on a call back from the surgeon. I will try to take a pic of it tomorrow morning!!! So bizarre!

Hi violet,

Im not sure when you were banded, but I can see mine and feel it. It about the size half an egg. But Since I was just banded 10 days ago, I was assuming it was normal.

Hi All, Banded March 21. My doc advises Clear Liquids. For 2 weeks post-op, so I'm becoming quite the broth conissour. Went to MD's office today. Staples out and DOWN 18 lbs. Yeah.

Wish everyone hear the best of luck!

Mary

Good luck I have my first fill tomorrow and I'm scared and nervous too. Congrats on the weight lost.