Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Be My Valentine Challenge

Sarah checking in. Down 2 to 218. Been sick as a dog. Haven't seen the gym in over a week. Getting a fill tomorrow. Woohoo!!

Joyce checking in. 274! Down 4lbs. Made my mini goal of losing 50lbs before my anniversary. Yah me!

Larry, loved the awards post!

My bad habit. I'm still adverse to exercise. I need to start getting a least some form of it. Longer, daily walks at the very least.

Hey everyone just checking in, down 4.6 lbs to 294.6 :)

Oh and to answer your question about bad habits. I still to this day think food is going to solve the problem, I'm actually working on that, had kind of a stressful day after work yesterday, and went to the gym and worked it out there instead of putting food in my mouth!

I'm down .5 today to 267. Yay. Better than nothing

My bad habit- is wanting something sweet after dinner. I'm doing yogurt and a pudding cup at the end of the day- still within calories, but still a habit I'm not happy with.

Name, real or screen~ Legnarevocrednu

Goal weight for Febuary 29th~200 Pounds (it's a hefty goal, but I'm going in for a fill on the 7th so I think it's doable)

Weight on Febuary 1st~215 (I'll update this if anything changes within the next day)

Age~27

Dietary goal for Febuary~Continue to avoid carbs and sweets

Exercise goal for Febuary~Work out 5X a week for an hour

Personal goal for Febuary~Focus on my hapiness and try to keep stress to a minimum

Date banded~November 21, 2011

Total weight loss since banding/pre op diet~30lbs/44lbs

Do you have any Valentines day plans (How do you plan to handle Valentines dinner)~Hoping my guy will take me out! I'll probably order grilled chicken like I usually do lol.

Check in! 211 this morning. Weight loss total: 4 pounds. At this rate, I probably won't meet my goal (it was a little far fetched anyway) but I'm still going to try! :-)

Down 1 to 173. Phew, back in the right direction.

Jenn S. checking in! I'm at 207 this week so I think that makes me down by 2. The fill is doing it's job!

Forgot to check in last week but this week..

02/15/12 - 251

I"ve had a good week so far. Trying to stay away from all the candy that is around.....Have a great week everyone!

I so need to do this! I'm back on track as of today and hope to

Name, real or screen~ TracieR

Goal weight for February 29th~ 241

Weight on February 1st~ 253 sad.png

Age~ 36

Dietary goal for February~ more Protein and no sugar!

Exercise goal for February~ 4 days per week at the gym

Personal goal for February~ go to bed earlier

Date banded~ 03/08/2011

Total weight loss since banding/pre op diet~ 120

Do you have any Valentines day plans (How do you plan to handle Valentines dinner)~ we decided to buy a new tv for Valentine's day instead of doing food and candy!

I stayed the same at 148 - better than up, I guess. Need to get back in the gym more!!

Stayed the same :( 185.

I won't be making my February goal. My birthday is march 9th. My goal is to be in the 70's by then.

My bad habit, and probably why I am not loosing, is picking. When I am making dinner for my kids. I pick at it taking a bite here or there. I am under calorie goal so I think I am safe. Obviously NOT.

From now on going forward...NO MORE !!

Terri V

Down 2 pounds to 238.

I hope everyone had a good Valentines Day. I went out to dinner with my best friend whom I proposed to 19 years ago this week, then we came home and watched zombie movies.

Im weighing in this week at 246.8lbs thats a loss of 4.4lbs..keep pushin.

Slowly but surely. Down to 220, a loss of 1 lb. AND I did only look at candy at the store yesterday, but today it is all ON SALE!!

My bad habit is one that I have a hard time breaking. I eat intelligently when hubby is around. But if he isn't around, I'll sneak something like sherbert or his ice cream. I'll buy a candy bar if I'm out shopping alone, or get eat something while he is at the bar. Any ideas on why I do this?

Feb. 1 - 189.2

Feb. 8 - 193.8

Feb. 15 - 186.2

My bad habit is that my obsession with food is still there, it has just changed. Now instead of thinking about eating all the time, I'm thinking about which food choices will keep my calories low and how exercise will give me more free calories. It's all about the deficit for me these days. I'm hoping that becomes healthier.