Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Be My Valentine Challenge

Name, real or screen~kkf1979

Goal weight for Febuary 29th~ 235

Weight on Febuary 1st~ 242

Age~32

Dietary goal for February ~ Cut down on red meat, more fruits and veggies

Exercise goal for February ~ 1500 mins of exercise and 30 miles walk/jog

Personal goal for February ~ Overcoming my fear of driving

Date banded~ April 7th 2011

Total weight loss since banding/pre op diet~68lbs

Name, real or screen~Tracy

Goal weight for Febuary 29th~165

Weight on Febuary 1st~174

Age~39

Dietary goal for Febuary~Increase Protein intake

Exercise goal for Febuary~Zumba 2 days a week, treadmill at home 3 days

Personal goal for Febuary~Stay focused on this goal and stay happy

Date banded~11/18/11

Total weight loss since banding/pre op diet~14/38

Do you have any Valentines day plans (How do you plan to handle Valentines dinner)~ To enjoy the company of my favorite man and my sons. Regardless of the dinner plans, I know I will enjoy them but stay on track.

Name, real or screen- Dawn

Goal weight for February 29th- 199

Weight on February 1st- 208

Age- 29

Dietary Goal for February-Less eating out

Personal Goal for February - Learn to relax about smal things

Date Banded -October 19th 2011

Total Weight loss since banding/pre op diet- 51 pounds

Do you have any Valentines Day plans (How do you plan to handle Valentines Dinner)- I will stay on track by counting all calories for that day but I will enjoy dinner with my hubby!!!

Real Name~ Terri V.

Goal weight for Febuary 29th~ 177

Weight on Febuary 1st~ 185

Age~ 44

Dietary goal for Febuary~ get my Water in and more Protein

Exercise goal for Febuary~ at least 4x a week.

Personal goal for Febuary~ Let go of the past

Date banded~ 8/16/11

Total weight loss since banding/pre op diet~ 47

Do you have any Valentines day plans (How do you plan to handle Valentines dinner)~ Spend a nice evening with my Daughters

Oops ! Well obviously my band date is wrong. I was banded 8/16/11.

I would edit it but for some reason when I hit edit it takes me to some other page.

Name, real or screen~Kimmypoo38

Goal weight for Febuary 29th~220

Weight on Febuary 1st~227.5

Age~39

Dietary goal for Febuary~Eat less icecream

Exercise goal for Febuary~continue with Jazzercise 4-5 times a week

Personal goal for Febuary~

Date banded~ May 25,2011

Total weight loss since banding/pre op diet~ 54lbs

Do you have any Valentines day plans (How do you plan to handle Valentines dinner)~ Working that night.

Welcome to the monthly challenge. This month is the "Be My Valentine Challenge".

Copy and post the template below and fill in the information by Wednesday Febuary 1 the come back every Wednesday on the 8th, 15th, 22nd, and 29th and post your updated weight. I will keep track of the weights and try to get a table listing everyones results on the following weekend.

Good luck to everyone and remember this isn't a contest it's a challenge and you are a winner no matter how much you loose.

Name, real or screen~ Lisa

Goal weight for Febuary 29th~ 216

Weight on Febuary 1st~ 224

Age~ 42

Dietary goal for Febuary~continue eating under 1200 cals including lots of Protein

Exercise goal for Febuary~ 5k race on 2/11, get to the gym for running and biking. preparing for an adventure race in april smile.png

Personal goal for Febuary~ 5k race

Date banded~ 10/25/2012

Total weight loss since banding/pre op diet~ 47

Do you have any Valentines day plans (How do you plan to handle Valentines dinner)~ been married 20 years, nothing planned for vday <3

Looking forward to another 'challenging' month!!!

Thanks Larry

Im gonna do this because I need support. im already struggling!

name real of screen Wendy

goal weight for Feburary 29th 258

Weight on Feburary 1s 268 (1/31/12)

Age 47

Dietary goal for Feburary 4 oz Protein 6 oz vegies per meal

Excercise foal for Feburary 3 times a week with one day being aqua aerobics

personal goal for Feburary smaller size jeans

date banded 11/29/11

Total weight loss since banding 15lbs

Do you have any Valetine's Day Plans no husband working out of town :( :(

Name, real or screen~ready4prada

Goal weight for Febuary 29th~159

Weight on Febuary 1st~169

Age~

Dietary goal for Febuary~incorporate fruits and veggies

Exercise goal for Febuary~get to week four of c25k

Personal goal for Febuary~get a pedicure and a manicure

Date banded~9/21/2011

Total weight loss since banding/pre op diet~50!

Do you have any Valentines day plans (How do you plan to handle Valentines dinner)~ Celebrate loving me!

Name, real or screen~CuteCamille

Goal weight for Febuary 29th~230

Weight on Febuary 1st~234

Age~36

Dietary goal for Febuary~drink more Water

Exercise goal for Febuary~add treadmill at least once a week

Personal goal for Febuary~go to bed on time

Date banded~12/22/11

Total weight loss since banding/pre op diet~20lbs since/1lb pre op (21 lbs total)

Do you have any Valentines day plans (How do you plan to handle Valentines dinner)~no plans for dinner;

heart.gifName, real or screen~ Cindy C

heart.gif Goal weight for February 29th~ 169

heart.gifWeight on February 1st~ 173.6

heart.gifAge~ 51

heart.gifDate banded~ 6/10/08

heart.gifTotal weight loss since banding~ 150

heart.gifDo you have any Valentines day plans (How do you plan to handle Valentines dinner)~ It's just another Tuesday!

Name, real or screen~ Jessica

Goal weight for Febuary 29th~ 181

Weight on Febuary 1st~ 189.2

Age~ 29

Dietary goal for Febuary~ get more Water in

Exercise goal for Febuary~ add weights to my cardio

Personal goal for Febuary~ working on my self-confidence, i'm struggling more with it now then when I started my journey

Date banded~ July 11, 2011

Total weight loss since banding/pre op diet~ 82.8

Do you have any Valentines day plans (How do you plan to handle Valentines dinner)~ I need to be in class on Valentine's Day, so I think I will enjoy a romantic evening with my hunny on Sunday - but not soley focus on food. Maybe we can find something fun to do, instead of the dinner being the central part. Maybe I can convince him to jump out of a plane with me :)

Name, real or screen~ Larry

Goal weight for Febuary 29th~ 235

Weight on Febuary 1st~ 243

Age~ 59

Dietary goal for Febuary~ Quit snacking at night

Exercise goal for Febuary~ Go to gym at least 4 times per week

Personal goal for Febuary~ Get up the nerve to play a song solo and sing in front of strangers.

Date banded~ 1/20/2011

Total weight loss since banding/pre op diet~147

Do you have any Valentines day plans (How do you plan to handle Valentines dinner)~ Probably dinner where I will split and entree with my sweetheart then a movie.

After months of nothing but loosing I am now having to work a lot harder. I gained 4 lbs over the weekend. Starting off the month with a bad cold so let's see what happens.

Hi everyone- I was banded on 1/26, so this will keep me on track while waiting til March to get my first fill!

Name, real or screen~ Justdoit130

Goal weight for Febuary 29th~258

Weight on Febuary 1st~ 268

Age~ 41

Dietary goal for Febuary~ Protein, and chewing, LOL

Exercise goal for Febuary~ work up to 30 min 3 x a week by end of Feb

Personal goal for Febuary~ journal all my food, and feelings

Date banded~ 1/26/12

Total weight loss since banding/pre op diet~15 lbs

Do you have any Valentines day plans (How do you plan to handle Valentines dinner)~ Luckily (for me) DH is having some dental stuff done, so it'll be a low key evening!!

Name, real or screen~ Jenn S.

Goal weight for Febuary 29th~204

Weight on Febuary 1st~210

Age~37

Dietary goal for Febuary~up the protien and remember the Vitamins

Exercise goal for Febuary~900 min

Personal goal for Febuary~keep up with fly lady routines

Date banded~10/27/11

Total weight loss since banding/pre op diet~44 lbs

Do you have any Valentines day plans (How do you plan to handle Valentines dinner)~ I will go out with my husband and split a meal with him. I have a fill on the 9th so we will see how it goes!