Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

January Surgery Bandsters Group

Sorry I haven't checked in until now. Its increasingly harder to do so during the day. JDI & NJ2NC...glad to know you all are okay. Hope your family is okay NJ. I haven't been getting email notices about your posts so I thought everyone was being quiet..lol. I don't know whose idea it was to post weights but...cool! I'll try to remember to do that tomorrow. I have also been go thru a time of not logging food & eating stuff I shouldn't. Have checkup on Tues. so maybe I will get a fill.

Sorry I haven't checked in until now. Its increasingly harder to do so during the day. JDI & NJ2NC...glad to know you all are okay. Hope your family is okay NJ. I haven't been getting email notices about your posts so I thought everyone was being quiet..lol. I don't know whose idea it was to post weights but...cool! I'll try to remember to do that tomorrow. I have also been go thru a time of not logging food & eating stuff I shouldn't. Have checkup on Tues. so maybe I will get a fill.

176.5 today; no change from last week but it's my TOM. I had a 2 month follow-up with doctor. He's still happy with my progress but did a fill (didn't have one last time). I got .4 today and am at a total of 5.4 cc. He's pushed the next follow-up to 3 months out.

I'm starting to get hungry between meals so maybe this fill will help. I REALLY need to get on the exercise bandwagon!

173 today, that's 2 from last Mon. I got a .2 fill on Wed. My next followup will be in January too, and I need to up the exercise too. Ok off to work no more time to post.

Ugh! Up 6lbs from last Monday!! 194lbs. Today. Maybe my TOM coming not logging. I knew 188 was too good to be true. Well I have to own it I defiantly did not eat right over the 3 day weekend!!

I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow. Believe it or not, the PA's last name is House, LOL. Anyways, we'll see how much damage I've done. Still not doing well with ice cream at all, still eating around the band....gotta get back in the game....BUT I am still doing well with exercising. I went to go to the Y yesterday and had forgotten my shoes, so when I got home yesterday I did a 40 minute Firm video- LOTS of squats and fanny lifter. My legs are feeling it today. And I have my shoes for the Y today!

Hope all is well with all of you...

Nicki

192 (-3) I think or (-2) but it's minus YaY. I've been walking/running a lot this week then a 5k on Saturday, well I shaved 2.5 minutes off my 5k since my last official 5k Oct 6th.. Now if I can get to where I can run 3.11 with no walking that would be terrific and 1 of my major goals.

On a different note has anyone had this happen. I got a fill on Oct 19th and I've had noo trouble eating since that date but last week and several times during the week I had a lot of trouble keeping things down (lots of vomiting ) maybe thats why I lost 2-3pounds. Early, late, midday didn't matter everything I ate seem to get stuck and I bring it back up..then it stopped last couple days no issues even ate a bagel (I know thats a no-no) at 9am this morning with NO problems at all...it's crazy some days I'm so tight nothing work not even liquid then boom it seems I'm wide open! what's going on with that..it happened like that back in August so I skipped the Sept. fill thought I was good then wide open so i got .25 fill in October, thought I found green zone then thought too tight and now feel wide open.. my next fill is Nov 19th not sure if I should go.

I am still in the zone where I feel like I might be stuck but never vomit. So I am not sure I can help, but I'm here to listen! Some ideas: maybe look at what you ate the days before you got tight again. Did you eat very little or mainly liquids and it tightened everything up or skipped meals? I know I have not been logging, but if you have maybe you can see a pattern. I would still go to your fill and at least talk to them. As for the bagel I have been afraid to even try one! I hate vomiting! Well congrats on ur 2-3lbs loss. Take what you can get when and how you can get it!!

So I have decided I am going to enjoy thanksgiving meal by eating until I feel full, now that I know what full really feels like, thanks LB! I am going to enjoy all of the deserts in small portions. Then do 2 days of liquids. What do you guys think?

Well I got a fill last thursday. I had not had one for 3 months. I had put back on 3 lbs due to working out so we think. Well I am not sure what is happening. But I to can not keep nothing down not even Water. So am waiting at least til this thursday to call in. I am hoping my body is still adjusting to the fill. only okay thing is scale is down 10 pounds yes 10 so must be water wieght.

So I have decided I am going to enjoy thanksgiving meal by eating until I feel full' date=' now that I know what full really feels like, thanks LB! I am going to enjoy all of the deserts in small portions. Then do 2 days of liquids. What do you guys think?[/quote']

I think you should enjoy Thanksgiving dinner but why punish yourself with two days of liquids afterwards? You should be able to enjoy the food, and yes, even the Desserts without needing to go back to liquids afterwards. You can plan ahead and cut back a few calories during the week beforehand so your weekly average doesn't get messed up big time. Just my opinion.

Back at the doc today to have some of Monday's fill taken out. I was okay at lunch Monday but haven't been able to keep solids or liquids down since Monday night. I've also had terrible reflux at night. Hopefully taking half of the fill out will help; I don't want to take the full fill out!

That's not right! I tried to post I was down3.5 pounds since Monday.

Rk- thanks for the feedback. I am defiantly cutting back this next week on calories! I completely get your point about not punishing myself. But for me it is more of a cleanse. Once I get sugar in my system I keep craving it. So the liquids is to give myself a fresh start, but I guess I can play it a day at a time!!