Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I Have A Surgery Date, I Have A Lap Band Surgery Date!!!!

Yay go you! thats the day before my surgery, good luck

What a wonderful Christms gift to yourself and a great way to start out the new year.. I hope and pray that I can get my approval next week so that I also can have one this month...

I know that you wanted this very much, Loretta, and am so happy for you. Did insurance come through?

I wish you all the best, Merry Christmas, to you!

Melinda

YEYY we are all gonna put a big red bow on our tummys !!- NEW Year's going be GRAND!- biggrin.pngbananapartyhat.gifDancing_wub.gif

That's the best Christmas Present that you have asked for. So enjoy the New You !

Shirley.

That's awesome! My date is the 21st. I'm very excited! This time next year we are gonna be two hot mommas!!! Congrats again!

Congratulations and best of luck on your journey.

Exciting!eek.gif How long did it take for you to get to this point? Just wondering for my own comparisons

That's awesome! My date is the 21st. I'm very excited! This time next year we are gonna be two hot mommas!!! Congrats again!

Another Christmas Birthday ! ! ! Congrats ! Keep us all informed on your success...

Merry Christmas, and a NEW Happy Birthday !

Shirley.

December banders are full of JOY,,, clap.gif Congrats for another bander! Mia I started looking into it in May, then actually met with surgeon Aug 4, so the delay for me was extra tests, endoscopy etc, so now that my inners have been viewed and tested I am good to go. It will be the best Christmas ever!

Yay! good luck to you.

Thank you everyone for well wishes. This is the best Christmas ever!!!!

I've been looking into getting a lap band since October 11th. I thought the process would have been quicker being a self pay. I have a friend who went thru the same process with her insurance, she was approved very quickly and her surgery is December 27th.

I'm very excited!!!

Congrats!!! Very happy for you!! Mine is the 20th also! My journey was surprisingly fast! I had my very first lapband consult on 11/11/2011 (Everyone says it was my lucky day!) and between tests and primary visits its been only a month! I feel like im going to start off the new year with a fresh start. Dancing_wub.gif

That's good news MissMarcie!!!

I'm nervous and excited. Sometimes I think I could have lost the weight myself instead of doing a surgery then other times I say you have spent thousand and thousands worth of dollars and tries. Then I'm nervous that I won't lose the weight in the time I would like to lose. I have a total of 60-65lbs to lose. I would like to have at least 40lbs off by May. I'm also nervous about eating. This surgery will make me make better food choices, at least I hope so because I don't want to get sick.

I'm having the lap band with plication.