Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

The Very Scary Halloween Challenge

I have a had a few challenges this week. Out of town family who were visiting, I have been so distracted with midterms. So the scale didn't move for me. They just left, and hopefully I cam stay focused.

10/8/2011 - 274

Made the gym 4 times this week! yay!

10/15/2011 - 270

I had a fill a week ago so been pretty tight and eating small amounts. Only made it to the gym twice this week though. next week will be better with that...super happy about the 4 lbs though!

Checking in at 245. Doing well with eating and going to the gym, still haven't moved on to other goals . . .

JulieG checking in at 206.8. That's up .8 lb. Not going in the right direction. While I am surviving my husband being away for the month, I guess the scale is telling the story of how I'm coping. After that major disappointment on the scale, I hit the gym with all three kids in tow (they went to the childmind), had a fantastic food day and did another 30 min on my home treadmill while the littlest one napped. I need to turn this around...I did not spend all that money on this surgery to let a little stress get me down. I almost felt like not checking in today because I was so embarassed to gain 2 weeks in a row but I'm using this thread to motivate myself and get back on track I really don't want another gaining week and I have a MAJOR goal of hitting onederland before I leave on my trip in November.

Congratulations to you who are doing so great, you are inspiring! Larry, holy smokes on losing a foot around your waist, that's really amazing.

I am glad you decided to check in! We all know the frustration of weight loss, that's why we got banded. You are in good company! You've lost 125#? That is amazing! Hang in there!

Congratulations to all who lost this week! We can do this!

Joan

I weigh 260... still. However, I am now wearing a 20, instead of a 22! woohoo. I,ve exercised twice this week. AND I get a fill on Thursday! I know I'm getting .5 cc and I think this will take me to my sweet spot. I can feel it, like I just know I'm almost there! Then I think I'll start losing again. So... I have become one of those people who's body has decided to switch to inches instead of pounds!:blink:

tengles/ tanya Back up to 190.

tengles/ tanya Back up to 190.

checking in at 253.4 down 3.2 pounds from las week.

It was a "water retention week" but with exercising and being really good about Protein intake and even after being away for a weekend getaway, I am down! It was very frustrating to think I had gained weight and that it was going to stay. I am going to work my butt off this week and keep the scale moving DOWN! Congrats to all on the hard work to make the band work for you.

Name, real or screen~ MonsterMashMay

Age~41

Weight on October 1st~158.4

Weight on October 8th ~ 160.2

Weight on October 15th ~ 157.0

Goal Weight for October 29th~ 154

Exercise Goal for October~ OCTOBER 60 MILE CHALLENGE! Walk. Walk and Walk/Weights 3x a week

Dietary Goal for October~ Stop snacking!

Personal Goal for October~ Stop putting work first - put family and exercise first!

Date Banded~ July 22, 2011

Total Weight Loss Since Banding~ 41.0 lbs.

I'm doing terrible. :(

Name, real or screen~ Sheri

Age~31

Weight on October 1st~204

Weight on October 8th ~ 207

Weight on October 15th ~ 207

Goal Weight for October 29th~ 199

Exercise Goal for October~ Complete the OCTOBER 60 MILE CHALLENGE! Dietary Goal for October~ cut back on carbs

Date Banded~ July 28, 2011

Total Weight Loss Since Banding~ 16 lbs.

Weight on 10/15 = 277. Very discouraged here - I gained 5# this week, and I was "good" all week. I just don't get what I'm doing wrong. I've had a hysterectomy, so maybe it's the post menopausal thing making it next to impossible to lose the weight??

Late check in, starting weight 254, Oct 15th weight 249.

Amy checking in.. well not yet ... my neice aka 2nd daughter went into labor last night at 11pm... I was to wi this morning because we were away for a mini vaca this weekend. I can now say we have a 9.5 lb baby boy still with no name :angry: ... I was so blessed she asked me to be there.

I will wi tomorrow in the am before I go to the hospitial :P ..

Amy