Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

The Very Scary Halloween Challenge

Amy checking in.. well not yet ... my neice aka 2nd daughter went into labor last night at 11pm... I was to wi this morning because we were away for a mini vaca this weekend. I can now say we have a 9.5 lb baby boy still with no name :angry: ... I was so blessed she asked me to be there.

I will wi tomorrow in the am before I go to the hospitial :P ..

Amy

I usually wi in the morning too, and before I go to bed, and other times during the day depending on how much Water I drink.

Congratulations on your new addition. Her is my new grandson.

Colten%20Adam%20Pierson.jpg

I usually wi in the morning too, and before I go to bed, and other times during the day depending on how much Water I drink.

Congratulations on your new addition. Her is my new grandson.

Colten%20Adam%20Pierson.jpg

Larry he is beautiful !!!! congrats ! i would put up a pic but i am computer stupid !! o-O

I weighed Saturday, but just getting a chance to log in. Holding steady at 167 still. I got a fill last Monday, so hopefully it will kick in soon.

Wow, some big losses this week! You guys are very motivating. I'm back on track so far this week and hoping for a much better weigh-in on Saturday.

Congratulations Amy!

And Larry, that's a beautiful baby! How big? Looks as big as a couple of mine :)

Wow, some big losses this week! You guys are very motivating. I'm back on track so far this week and hoping for a much better weigh-in on Saturday.

Congratulations Amy!

And Larry, that's a beautiful baby! How big? Looks as big as a couple of mine :)

Same as Amy's 9lbs 5 oz's

Here I am...late! I weighed in at 225 on 10/15. No loss for me. This plateau is getting pretty frustrating. On a better note, I completed the 5k without stopping or walking and I have a 10 mile race this weekend that I have been training for.

ok so here is the bad news wi... I am up 212 but I was away and no gym for 4 days .. so I am not shocked. Back to the gym today :D so next week it will be gone .... I am going to be in onederland by Dec !!

Amy

Good sized baby, Larry! Very close to my boys (9 lb 9oz and 9 lb 11oz), neither of them fit their going home from the hospital outfits. Congrats on the 5k Deedee, you look great in your picture!

Weight on 10/15 = 277. Very discouraged here - I gained 5# this week, and I was "good" all week. I just don't get what I'm doing wrong. I've had a hysterectomy, so maybe it's the post menopausal thing making it next to impossible to lose the weight??

Just keep doing what you know you should, Protein, Water, exercise... and the weight will come off. I flucuate quite a bit scale wise and it is often without cause or reason. Look at the bigger weight picture, like over a month or two, and don't get freaked out by a weight increase one week. Many factors affect weight, Fluid retention, bathroom habits... Hang in there and you'll keep heading in the right direction!

Larry~ How's your new grandson? Being an RN and a past nursery nurse, I couldn't help but notice the IV, oxygen and monitors. My one and only baby was 6#3oz, too bad his mama gained 60#, LOL!

Let's all get out and enjoy this fabulous fall weather!

Joan

Just keep doing what you know you should, Protein, Water, exercise... and the weight will come off. I flucuate quite a bit scale wise and it is often without cause or reason. Look at the bigger weight picture, like over a month or two, and don't get freaked out by a weight increase one week. Many factors affect weight, Fluid retention, bathroom habits... Hang in there and you'll keep heading in the right direction!

Larry~ How's your new grandson? Being an RN and a past nursery nurse, I couldn't help but notice the IV, oxygen and monitors. My one and only baby was 6#3oz, too bad his mama gained 60#, LOL!

Let's all get out and enjoy this fabulous fall weather!

Joan

He's doing fine now. He had a little bit of a problem breathing and jungus <sp> when he was born. He was pretty bruised up because of his size and Jenny is pretty small, her normal weight is about 120 lbs. He is home now.

I just realized that I forgot to update the stats last week, so why didn't anyone remind me. I am approaching 60 years old and you know the memory is the first thing to go, and then......well I don't remember what goes next, but anyway the new stats are posted on the web. Just follow the link below. We have a lot more people this month so you may have to scroll down some if you are one of the kids who always had to line up last. When posting your weights please include the name you used when joining the challenge, it makes it easier for me to find you on the table.

The Very Scary Holloween Challenge

Name, real or screen - Snarky B.

Age - 28

Weight on October 16 (my last weigh-in/joining late) - 227.3

Goal Weight for October 29th - 215

Exercise Goal for October - Add an extra day of roller derby speed endurance. Wake up for Sunday AM yoga! Up time on elliptical!

Dietary Goal for October - Remember to eat more than 2x a day!

Personal Goal for October - Celebrate my success with cute new derby outfits and new running shoes!

Date Banded - September 20 of this year

Total Weight Loss Since Banding - 32.4!!!!

Christina checking in ~285.8. 2.4 down this week

SW: 292

CW: 285.8

GW: 282

I met last week goal! This week goal: walk 4 times this week for at least 30 to 40 mins. Hit up curves three times this week. _umba at least twice this week. Lots of Water and Protein.

SN: I get my first feel on Monday, I am nervous. I am going to pray about it and keep it pushing. 3.8 to go.

checking in this morning at 157 even, down 1 pound from last week.

Checking in. Weight remained the same - 239. But that's ok. I've been loosing just fine over the last few weeks so I was due for a week of no weight loss.