Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What do you want to do when your skinny (or thinner)

I am only at the beginning and have a lone way to go but I wonder what you are looking forward to most

My list is

To shop in a normal store (not to have to go in the back behind the ties or the “specialty” store- yuck)

To cross my legs comfortably

To sit in the middle seat on the subway without getting the horrified look from the others

wear a belt

ride every ride at an amusement park

cross my legs

see my feet!

shop in a normal store

im sure i could go on and on lol but those are the main ones :)

Go to an amusement park with my boyfriend and not feel self-conscious about me weighing too much for a ride or not fitting.

here is one I have now experienced....feeling my hip bones!

I don't know about ya'll but I've always had short fat hands and I have never been able to see my knuckles when I make a fist until now so yay me lol. Now my list

Wear cute clothes, wear skinny jeans, cross my legs like a lady foe the first time ever in life lol, wear stilettos without feeling like I'm going to break my ankle. Not having to shop in the plus size stores bye bye Lane Bryant. Not worrying about how far away a place is if I have to walk there for example a football stadium or basketball arena. I'm going to stop there I could go forever.

Soon enough all of this will be a thing of the past.

1.) Wear and shop in the misses section.

2.) Ride rides at amusement park (can't fit the fun ones now).

3.) Do the sexy leg cross.

4.) See my waist line.

5.) Go to a restaurant and have room between the booth table and myself.

***Pretty sure there are many more these and the first that came to mind***

Buy me some $100 jeans.. Im almost there my goal is Christmas

Heres my list..

1. Start shopping for cuter clothes

2. Be able to walk long distances without my thighs chaffing

3. Not being afraid to sit in a booth (I think I have a phobia of boothes now lol)

4. Being able to see my feet when I look down

5. Stop avoiding fun places like amusement park

6. And most importantly...Being able to run after my kids without feeling like it's going to be the death of me!

looking forward to losing this fat apron...

looking forward to shopping in the mall with my skinny sister and not standing around the skinny chick stores just watching and wishing

looking forward to not wearing a business suit as a bathing suit...i swear they put so much material on those tankinis theres enough for a job interview!

I am only at the beginning and have a lone way to go but I wonder what you are looking forward to most

My list is

To shop in a normal store (not to have to go in the back behind the ties or the "specialty" store- yuck)

To cross my legs comfortably

To sit in the middle seat on the subway without getting the horrified look from the others

1) Buy an AMAZING pair of jeans (not the kind at LB that only make me look like a big fat box!)

2) More importantly, I would like to feel confident enough to start dating again. Its been a few years....

use a small towel

walk around the beach in just my suit

happy i can do fun excursions on a cruise with out the weigh limit =)

Oh wow.. my list is as follows.....

1. Be able to ride rides at the amusment parks

2. Get up in the saddle WITHOUT a mounting block (and not feel like I am breaking the poor horse's back)

3. Ride a bike and look good doing it (not look like my a$$ is eating the poor thing)

4. Go canoeing.

5. Go tubing and not worry about dragging bottom

6. Go zip lining

7. Feel good in a swimming suit that DON'T have a huge skirt on it.

8. Go hiking and not feel like I am going to die

9. Wear cuter clothes

10. Be able to fly in an airplane and not feel like I am a sardine.

11. Wear corduroys without the fear of starting a fire between my thighs.

12. Go to my Class reunion and feel good about seeing my classmates.

13. Go fishing in a boat and not worry about sinking the boat

14. Get a family photo taken where I don not feel like the backdrop

15. Want my hubby to see me in the nude

Oh I think that about does it for now...

OH!! I want to go on a cruise!!!

This is only part of my list... and the order is not true to point..

**I will still get my shoes from Lane Bryant as they have shoes that fit my feet and they have CUTE SHOES for people with size 11 and 12 feet!! :) **

Run around for an hour on the beach with my daughter.

Perform in a burlesque show.

I didn't have a long list.

One of the things on your lists that would definitely not be on mine is the rides at the amusement park - I hate them,. Can't stand heights and when they are combined with speed and sudden drops as well no way! Yes I'm chicken.

As I am already on the other side here are some of the things I love about being slim.

Being able to go into a shop and have stacks of choice because just about everything will fit and should look pretty good.

Being photographed instead of just hiding behind the camera. We went for a family makeover/photoshhot and it was good to feel realxed and to look great.

Nobody ever believes my age. I have always looked younger than I am but when my weight went up so much I think I started looking a lot closer to my actual age. Now its gone people are usually way out when they guess.

Modelling - I have done this twice and at only 5' it is something I never ever thought I would do. Ok it was only at 2 local fashion shows but it was still a huge buzz.

Being able to pick up bargains on sale and at the op shops.

The Burlesque thing sounds like fun. Enjoyed watching it on Rafters the other night but I don't think there are any classes out here in the sticks.

I would love to do one of those raunchy photoshoots but I still don't think I'm brave enough plus what would i do with the photos afterwards? Plus I would probably have to remortgage the house just to afford it as those places really know how to overcharge.

1) Tuck my pant legs into my Ugg boots.

2) Wear knee high leather boots and not have a problem zipping them past my calves.

3) Shave my inner thighs and not get razor burn from them rubbing.

4) Get my belly button pierced.

5) Cross my legs like a lady should, not the way a guy does.

I've got many other reasons but these are the first ones that came to mind. Fun!!