Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I report to the surgical suite at 7:15am(central time). I have so many emotions...excited, scared, nervous, ready for new me!! This is the beginning of a new me for my family...my husband and my 3 wonderful children. My two oldest know what's going on..they are 12 and 10. My daughter Camdyn told me tonight she is ready for her new skinny mom who will be able to run 5k with her! How sweet she is...she even prayed over me.

Well wish me luck!

Brandi

I report to the surgical suite at 7:15am(central time). I have so many emotions...excited, scared, nervous, ready for new me!! This is the beginning of a new me for my family...my husband and my 3 wonderful children. My two oldest know what's going on..they are 12 and 10. My daughter Camdyn told me tonight she is ready for her new skinny mom who will be able to run 5k with her! How sweet she is...she even prayed over me.

Well wish me luck!

Brandi

Good Luck, Brandi. Relax. Everything will be fine and you will soon be on your way to a new healthier you.

I AM SO EXCITED!!.. Tomorrow is my day.. I have to report tomorrow morning at 8:45a.. and will remain in the hospital for a day... I am so EXCITED and a little NERVOUS!..

I will post on Wednesday!.. What a wonderful DAY!

Good Luck Brandi!... I am scheduled tomorrow also.. I will say a prayer for you as I have for myself..

Take care and Happy Banding!

Good Luck Brandi!... I am scheduled tomorrow also.. I will say a prayer for you as I have for myself..

Take care and Happy Banding!

Thanks! I will also say a prayer for you and me!

Good luck to both of you.

Good luck 2 both of u guys! U will be fine, the first fews days r a lil diffucult but u can do it! I would never think a week after surgery I felt 100% better!!!

Good luck to both of you.

Good luck ...keep us posted on how thing went and are going. :)

I'm home from surgery!!!!! They wheeled me back around 8:15 and we were walking out the door by 10:30! I'm very sore and luckily the gas pain has not been too bad(knock on wood). Thank the LORD for the pain medicine.....nobody should try to be a hero....TAKE THE PAIN MEDICINE!!!!

Well I'm off to rest....talk to you guys later....

Im glad it went well! Rest up and let us know how it goes for

you :)

I'm home from surgery!!!!! They wheeled me back around 8:15 and we were walking out the door by 10:30! I'm very sore and luckily the gas pain has not been too bad(knock on wood). Thank the LORD for the pain medicine.....nobody should try to be a hero....TAKE THE PAIN MEDICINE!!!!

Well I'm off to rest....talk to you guys later....

Glad to hear you did well....I'm scheduled for banding on Sept 13th....getting nervous but also very anxious to begin this new journey to a healthier me:)))) Keep up the good work.

Glad to hear you did well....I'm scheduled for banding on Sept 13th....getting nervous but also very anxious to begin this new journey to a healthier me:)))) Keep up the good work.

It has been three days since my banding and I am having pain in my shoulder, stomach, back, and neck and sides.. I thought the doctor was going to keep me overnight.. I was out of it for almost the entire day.. My husband has been a jerk... He told me to suck it up and stop acting like a few holes in my stomach is causing that much pain.. I have never been so disgusted with him... I wonder why my self esteem is the way it is..

I haven't had any fills done as of yet, but waiting to see huge loss within the next few months... Oh, the pain and no SUPPORT system AT ALL!

sorry you don't have a good support system....that stinks that your husband is being nasty....try to stay positive and know that you have the love and support of people on this board.....i hope you're feeling a bit better tonight....if you ever need someone to talk too, i'd love too....keep me posted on your success:)))))

Kim

sorry you don't have a good support system....that stinks that your husband is being nasty....try to stay positive and know that you have the love and support of people on this board.....i hope you're feeling a bit better tonight....if you ever need someone to talk too, i'd love too....keep me posted on your success:)))))

Kim

Hello Kim,

Thank you for responding!.. It brought tears to my eyes knowing that I am not alone. There is a place to vent my frustration without discussing my marital issues with my parents and neighbors.. This platform is an outlet for me and I Thank you for your kind words and encouragement!

Hellen