Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Ladies-

does anybody have thoose 2 :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: or 3 days where they are sooo hungry, and no matter what can not stop snacking? well i do. Im fine all month long, strick and follow the rules, but once a month the week or so b4 my perios, its so bad, I graze all night long, I try to graze on low fat cheest, ice pops ect. BUT then the salt and sugar crave creep.

3 chocolate chip cookie and 2 hand fulls ok 3 of doritos. =( i know today is a new day and i can get right back on the wagon, but its so hard these few days. Its like i have no band at all and theese female hormones kick my A## !!!

Anybody else???

I have that same problem. I'm glad to know that I am not the only one. I look at it this way though, as opposed to preband, when I would've had a bag of corn chips, now I have a handful. I wouldn't feel completely guilty if I were you, just remember it's only a couple days a month :D

I have that same problem. I'm glad to know that I am not the only one. I look at it this way though, as opposed to preband, when I would've had a bag of corn chips, now I have a handful. I wouldn't feel completely guilty if I were you, just remember it's only a couple days a month :D

yes you are not alone =) and yes you are right, b4 band it would have been a lot more and continued for days lol. 3 Cookies and some doritios isnt so bad as 3 bags lol

I'm sooooo glad I no longer have that problem!!!! In the old pre band, menstrual days I would eat anything that didn't eat me first! :P

I'm sooooo glad I no longer have that problem!!!! In the old pre band, menstrual days I would eat anything that didn't eat me first! :P

im banded and still do =( boooooo

I'm going through it right now and it sucks! This is the first month since I got banded that I experienced this. However, the replies on here totally gave me perspective. Before the band this phase would have been an entire pint of Ben and Jerrys or a whole box of triscuits with cheese. I guess a handful of tortilla chips and a little extra trail mix for the salt love is much better than where I was.

I just posted the same thing. Mine was the day the tom started. I ate so much, I thought, omg, im going to stretch my band if I dont be careful... Luckly it only lasted a day.

Me too! About 3-4 days before my period my band goes on vacation. I can eat ANYTHING, and it seems a lot more than normal! Once my period hits, I get really tight and have had some months where I could only do liquids for a couple days. I tend to gain a 2-3 pounds PMSing, but it always falls back off (and sometimes more) once my period is over. I'd say try grazing on solid Proteins and veggies, but we all know that's just impractical and nearly impossible during TOM! Hahaha! :lol:

My nurse told me to drink just liquids the two days before I start as I start bloating then, and so far it has helped. I get tight those days right before my period.

Ladies-

does anybody have thoose 2 :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: or 3 days where they are sooo hungry, and no matter what can not stop snacking? well i do. Im fine all month long, strick and follow the rules, but once a month the week or so b4 my perios, its so bad, I graze all night long, I try to graze on low fat cheest, ice pops ect. BUT then the salt and sugar crave creep.

3 chocolate chip cookie and 2 hand fulls ok 3 of doritos. =( i know today is a new day and i can get right back on the wagon, but its so hard these few days. Its like i have no band at all and theese female hormones kick my A## !!!

Anybody else???

Me too! I had a bad day yesterday--heck, the whole weekend. I snacked and just couldn't feed the hunger. I didn't drink all my Water yesterday either. I hate these 2/3 days of the month. Oh well, today is a new day and I started off right.

Me too! I had a bad day yesterday--heck, the whole weekend. I snacked and just couldn't feed the hunger. I didn't drink all my Water yesterday either. I hate these 2/3 days of the month. Oh well, today is a new day and I started off right.

well we can get right back to normal, and yes it was much worse pre band, id eat pints of Ben and Jerrys also !! it really does stink,

its really like no band at all as for the hunger, i snacked and snacked, i even took mini baby bells to bed with me !! I too get tight the day b4 my period starts, thank god, its strange how the band gets its period too !!

I get hungry & my mouth waters thinking about eating during PMS. I hate it; thankfully, I still can't eat much, but last weekend I did put away about 1800 calories for the day and felt guilty about it. Ironically, that used to be a 'not-so-bad-day' before being banded. ;)

I hate those days where I feel like I can totally eat what ever is not nailed down. Luckily I am on a BC pill that only gives me my TOM every 3 months so I will only have to deal with that bottemless pit feeling 4x a year! Haven't had my period yet since being banded, will be interesting to see how my body now reacts with the band :-)

well we can get right back to normal, and yes it was much worse pre band, id eat pints of Ben and Jerrys also !! it really does stink,

its really like no band at all as for the hunger, i snacked and snacked, i even took mini baby bells to bed with me !! I too get tight the day b4 my period starts, thank god, its strange how the band gets its period too !!

Thank god, there is a a place you can search for whatever questions you have to get answered, i was banded on 6/13/11 i am sitting here at work and my band is so tight I can feel it in my chest and I def know that I am bloating...i am on the pill, but last month the cramps were so terrible my whole stomach hurt, not this time around it is a day or 2 late and my back is killing me and my stomach again feels like i got run over :-( did anyone else experience this tightness around that time of the month and were your cycles thrown off the 1st few times? thank god i have a place i can come and talk about this stuff with people that know what i am going thru...i am new to this and its a comfort finding people with common issues :-)