Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Skinny Bucket List

My weight is coming off pretty good. My first big goal is 50 pounds and I'm at 33 now. To Celebrate I'm going to learn to ride a motorcycle and buy a Harley :D I keep telling people it's on my skinny bucket list. Even though I'm getting the whole 'you're crazy!' thing from people. Actually here's my whole skinny bucket list:

1. Ride a Harley

2. Get back on a roller coaster

3. Get a boyfriend (:wub:)

4. Wear a bikini (of course, that's my final bucket list item :D)

So, what's on your bucket list? Maybe I can add some ideas to mine :)

Julia

1. buy some sexy clothes and lingerie

2. Buy and wear a bikini

3. Get a bikini wax. Oh my goodness that one scares me though. Too shy. Maybe I won't be when I'm thinner.

4. Cut my hair in a trendy way that only looks good on skinny people

5. Train and participate in a marathon or 1/2 marathon first I guess. ;)

1. go zip lining

2. ride a roller coaster

3. fly in an airplane comfortably WITHOUT a seatbelt extender

4. kayaking

5. repelling

6. wear shorter skirts and tank tops in public

7. buy a pair of high heals, or at least kitten heals. i can only wear flats right now

8. buy a pair of trendy boots...my calves are too big to wear them right now.

9. apply for a better job. so difficult because people don't like to hire fat people.

10. travel, travel, travel and see the world

Great topic!!! How fun!

1. Take my kids to a Water park where I will wear a regular (not skirted) bathing suit in public

2. Go to Hawaii and lay on the beach in a regular bathing suit

3. Start participating in walk a thons

4. Wear bright colored clothes (bye bye black)

5. Do a photo shoot where I am not trying to hide behind my kids

6. Go to a Couple's only resort with my hubby and participate in all the activities (except the buffets! lol)

**MY SKINNY BUCKET LIST**

#1 To climb the rock wall on my cruise in 2012

#2 To go Zip lining when we go to the Caribbean

#3 To look and feel sexy again

#4 To wear a Lttle Black Dress

#5 To live healthy for the rest of my life

These are not in any special order and I'm sure there will be more to add ad time goes on. :)

Where should I start?

1) Become more active outdoors: hiking, camping, etc.

2) Participate in and possibly run in marathons

3) Jog on a regular basis.

4) Buy trendy clothes and ROCK them.

5) Stock up on new panties, bras, and lingerie and let out my inner kitten. lmao!

6) Take poll dancing lessons.

Girls, don't be shy! We all know that most of us secretly wish we had the nerve to do this. I won't ever make it to the stage but I'm sure my husband won't mind. Shhhh, I won't tell! lmao!

What an awesome topic!! I am smiling just readingthem all! I love the couples resort idea and pole dancing! lol

1. Buy leather boots

2. Belly Dancing Lessons ( great exercise)

3. Parasaling

4. Hoeseback Riding

5. Take more trips on the back of my Hubby's bike or get myself an automatic motorcycle-I already have the license but I hate all the clutch/shifting

6. Sit in an airplane seat and not stress about the belt or who will sit nextto me

7. Go to New Orleans and dance, dance, dance!

8. Get monthly nails, pedi, and waxings-indulge in a better way! Maybe even spa treatments a few times a year

9. Sunbath topless at some island resort! lol :o

Gosh, what a great thread. I guess most of mine are "normal" things I've just never felt comfortable doing.

1. Wear shorts in the summer (without them immediately riding up!)

2. Wear a bathing suit in public

3. Sexy boots and high heels!

4. Be able to squat, like, ever.

5. Jump rope!

6. Go on bike rides with my family.

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS TOPIC! I was in the process of starting my own list of things I want to do once I lose my weight, now I have a name for my list. Ok let me just start with the first few, cuz i'm sure this list is gonna grow as i think more:

1. cross my legs comfortably.

2. tie my shoe and have to bow in the middle not on the sides( i know someone knows what i mean by this! lol)

3. by clothing out of a store other than Ashley Stewart or Lane Bryant( although AS has some curte clothes)

4. run up a flight of stairs and still be able to hold a conversation immediately after

5. cut my hair (well my weave, cuz i'm not letting that go!), in a cute shorter style.

6. participate in some type of marathon

Ok that's all i have for now, but i'll keep thinking

Fantastic thread!

1. Take the kids on a rock climbing adventure.

2. Go tubing down the Rio Grande (we like in Texas)

3. Go on a second honeymoon! Whoo Hoo!!

4. Buy some really expensive jeans that make my butt look good! :huh:

5. Go on some bumper cars (and actually fit!)

6. Go to the Texas state fair and walk all day!

7. Get on roller skates at the kids skate nights for school.

8. Go karting

9. See Jennifers #1 and 2

I'm in!

1. Ride a roller coaster again

2. Wear heels (and other cute shoes/boots)

3. Do a pinup girl photo shoot

4. Get back into belly dancing

5. Get pregnant!

There are some others but they are more like...sexual positions I can't do right now/anymore. :lol:

OMG! These are all so great. I love the ones that are adventurous! Like para sailing and zip lining. Definitely going to add some of these to my list :D

Thanks everyone!

Julia

Lmao! I'm sure we're all with you on the positions comment! The pin up photo shoot would be really fun!

I'm in!

1. Ride a roller coaster again

2. Wear heels (and other cute shoes/boots)

3. Do a pinup girl photo shoot

4. Get back into belly dancing

5. Get pregnant!

There are some others but they are more like...sexual positions I can't do right now/anymore. :lol:

Ooh! I'd like to be able to comfortably do a roller coaster again. I always tell my friends "I just don't like it anymore" but the truth, it's just not comfortable, or I don't fit, and it's embarrassing! I guess along with that sit comfortably in a movie theatre seat, and an airplane seat. It's getting a lot easier, but I want to not be touching the sides ahha.

My #1 thing is I want to be able to go in to ANY women's clothing store and buy clothes. Now, I won't ever be skinny mini, I'm a big girl, I'm tall. But I want to be able to buy anything I want from New York & Company, or Express a regular store. Hell, I'd love to buy some cheap disposable clothes from Forever 21! ahah