Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

PEOPLE Magazine's Weight Loss Issue

Lisa my food is measured for the entree's and I have to supplement each meal with veggies and fruits and low carbs. So if I just eat the entree's then I would not be anywhere near the Protein mark. I think you are hitting the mark you just don't realize it.

B: 4 oz cottage chz -- that is a 1/2 cup so 13 g Protein

L: 4 oz chicken or fish -- 1 oz of chicken breast cooked is 8 g Protein

1 oz of flounder has 6 g of Protein

veggies --- depending on the veggies some have trace protein in them

tblspn olive oil

D: 4 oz chicken or fish -- see above

steamed veggies

tblspn olive oil

1 cup pudding made w/ 1% milk

You could try having a protien shake (natural whey blended into one cup of skim milk - 210 calories and 31 grams of protien) instead of cottage cheese for Breakfast.

Also, it seems to me that you are spending a lot of calories on the oil that could be used for more benificial things. Check this out:

http://nutritiondata.com/facts-B00001-01c208D.html

I read the magazine on the plane on the way home from seeing Hubs over New Year's.

I get more motivated when I read stuff like that, but most programs don't work for me. I dislike vegetables for the most part. I don't even like salad :rofl: So low carb was great for me, but I've heard some really scary things about low carb lately, especially mood swings - and trust me, they are all true.

I also buy the Weight Loss issues from Prevention when I see them. Even if I don't take much away from them, they are very motivating.

delara, take a picture of you in it now then another when you wear it . it will give you something to aim for. i have been buying summer clothes 2 sizes smaller try them on cant even zip or button them NOW but by may or june i hope to be there. good luck i know you look great

I never have any problem getting my protien in...I have to watch getting too much and making sure I still get my calories. in. Day before yesterday, I ended up right at 100 grams of Protein, but only took in a little over 1000 in calories. 33% fat, 25% carbs, 42% protein.

DeLarla - I want to see your sausage butt in the sexy dress!!! I bet you still look hottttttt no matter! I think it would be good for you to post a pic and then again when you lose a few more - use it for the motivation! You are so inspiring to us all my friend!