Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I'm Feeling Foxy!

Sigh... the more days go, the more I start missing that tight feeling around my belly. Weird - I hated that weird feeling and was petrified of the foreign object when I was newly banded but I got addicted to it. I'm starting to get a little jealous of all you banded people. I can't believe I said that, but it's somewhat true.

hehehe i understand, sometimes i get jealous of people who have restriction! i dont think i can get a fill and while i do eat less than preband i still eat 2 cups of food atleast for every meal, my band doesnt ever stop me. i wake with a GROWLING hungry stomache and feel hungry must of the time.

i watched the biggest loser lastnight (firsttime) and was inspired by the 2 families. i have started the kamakazi wedding diet as of today. it involves 2 hours of exercise a day and low calories. if they can do it unbanded i can do it 1/2 banded! i want my wedding dress to be a 14, i dont think thats to much to ask!!!

thanks re: the pics and inspiration. i look at the before and after thread often and just marvel at all the changes in everyone.

you look good and the confidence you exude is priceless.

Keep up the good work and let us know when you feel weak so that we can bolster up your spirits.

Take care Lisa - you are truly beautiful - inside and OUT!!!

Nancy

shellyj, just remember that wedding dresses have their own crazy sizing thing going on. When I got married I was in a 14 and my gown was an 18 :) They don't do anything to help a bride's self esteem at all. Just wanted to remind you.

Lisa, you look great now. You looked great then. Remeber that we are all here to support you any way we can. Keep up the great work, Mandy

Lisa-Love

You are a goddess at any weight - and don't you forget it!!

You look wonderful!!

I know you can keep on doing it - I know you can...

Positive thoughts worked for me - and they can work for you, too!

HUGE HUGS!!!

Dam if those pictures dont inspire you to conitnue to lose..what will. Remember Lisa my motto..nothing tastes as good as skinny feels. Everytime I want to shove chocolate down my throat I just say it over and over in my head..it works! You look great. What a difference. Be proud my friend :)

wow delarla, you look wonderful. it is truly a humbling experience to be able to post pics that you would rather burn. i am so proud of you!!!!! i only wish that i will do as well as you have done.

peggy

Beautiful, just beautiful!! Before and After. SPeaking as a 300 pounder I know the feeling. I was at my highest about 345lbs. I will post those pics in about 2 months. I will be 37 on March 18 and I want to do a before and after then. It will be about 7 months since being banded. I really admire your perserverance and energy! You my dear are a Class act all the way!!! Oh yeah and your hubby is hot!!! LOL

Lisa, I'm so glad you are proud of yourself for how far you have come! It's easy to get discouraged with how far we have left to go, but it's really good to just step back and say "I've done DAMN GOOD so far!".

Congratulations!

Oh yeah and your hubby is hot!!! LOL

I second that! :eyebrows:

You look wonderful and should be so proud of what you have accomplished. You can definitely keep it going!!

I think the drama queen in me just comes here to cry every day. Michelle, my friends are getting tired of hearing about you. All I do is talk about how Michelle lost over a hundred pounds, how Michelle lost her band due to erosion, how Michelle continues to lose weight by eating Protein for Breakfast and no carbs till dinner, Michelle, Michelle, Michelle. Well girl, you're the fire in my belly cause so far I've stayed on track with the same, "Nothing tastes as good as being skinny feels" soundtrack burning through my head.

These pictures really do help. I'm not doing just ONE thing to lose weight, I'm trying to incorporate every little idea, thought, motivating factor, friend... anything and everything at this point.

It's still very discouraging to look at the scale that doesn't budge for a week. How come we can eat a barrel of crap and gain 4 pounds overnight, but we can't eat a healhty salad and see 4 pounds gone in the morning? My coworker was pissed the other day about unfairness and opened the front door and yelled to the world, "IS IT FAIR OUT HERE?" She came back in and said, "They said no."

So here's the most current pic of me at work... is anyone talented enough to do a side-by-side for me to post on the before & after thread?

Off to my tea with one measured teaspoon of honey.

Oh, and that foxy husband of mine better be cute for all he puts me through! He's a sweetheart... with horns and a tail!

post-203981-13813132654405_thumb.jpg