Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hey All~

Last night my girlfriend dragged me outta the house and we went to see a local band play and a venue in Poughkeepsie. The boys in the band work at the Haunted House that Im involved in (girlfriend works there too) and we always go to their shows to support them. Anyway.......We buy their cd's and stuff......so they get a little extra $$ from the show.......Last night we bought tee shirts with their logo on it. I typially buy tee's size 2X or sometimes 3X....Last night, the tee that I bought was a LARGE... There were no numbers or extra X's before or after the size....JUST THE LETTER "L"~~~~ I thought it was a bit tight, but my girlfriend said it looked good~ Guess I am just use to swimming in my clothes or covering totally up with clothes....that when I get in the right size I freek out thinking its too small. I am beyond PROUD!!

(FYI If you wanna check out the boys band, see their website http://www.juniperrock.com/ or on MySpace at http://www.myspace.com/juniper

their website is under construction so some stuff may not be up and running yet..you can actually hear their music at the myspace addy, they are Alternative Rock...)

~TALK TO YOU LATER FRIENDS~

Congratulations! That is fantastic. I hope to have that same NSV someday. I like local bands too, but i'm in Dallas. :) Keep up the great work.

Did you feel sort of etherial and looking for a reality check? I think thats a great experience. I dont know if I really had a NSV but it was something I noticed, and liked, This morning when our pastor asked us to bow our heads for prayer, my chin actyally reached my chest instead of pushing into my poochy neck! It was wierd yet exciting!

Good for you, especialy while out! That had to put a smile on your face or a tear in your eye.

I had the same kind nsv when we got a t-shirt in at work and they gave it to me. I thought I would give it to my son. When I got home I opened it and tried it on and it fit and was also a large. I cried.

I just went through my closet and had to remove all the 3x shirts... way too big! Also got rid of all the 56 and 52 waist pants, I'm now in 48-50's!

Unfortunately, that was most of my wardrobe.

Oh well, nudity is cool.

Doll - they make clothes in sizes without X? DANG!!! I don't think I have seen any of those for about 20 years... Great work!!

Paul, you are cracking me up. Send pictures in your new lack of wardrobe! lol!

:]

I know imagin my surprize~ I didn't put the shirt on till I got home. Ever been in public AND stuck in clothes....not fun!!! ~ The t shirt is now in the wash~ Watch me shrink the damn thing and have to go naked with Paul ~~ muahahah