Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

LAUGHING COW RECIPES

I found these ideas online. I thought I'd share!

*Toast a muffin, spread Laughing Cow cheese on it, add some lettuce, a Tomato slice, and a couple slices of turkey bacon for a low point BLT.

*put it in a bowl and get it nice and soft. Add in a tiny bit of brown sugar splenda and mix. Spread it on an english muffin or a bagel...It’s like sweetened cream cheese.

*Put it in a bowl and add some chopped broccoli thats room temp and season to taste. Spread it on boneless skinless chicken breast that have been flattened. Roll up to resemble chicken cordon blu. seanson chicken and bake OR you roll in egg beaters and crushed garlic melba toast and bake for crispy baked chicken with broccoli and cheese filling..YUMMMYYYYY

*steam cauliflower in microwave with small amount of ff chicken broth and garlic salt and pepper. Then add the lcl (flavored is great) and kind of mush it up. It is awesome for 1 point!

*sliced open chicken breasts and stuffed them with mushrooms, spinach, and a wedge of garlic & herb laughing cow cheese.

* Low-Fat Alfredo Sauce 12 Wedges Laughing Cow Light Cheese

2 Cups Skim Milk

2 Tablespoons Butter Bud Granules

1/4 Cup Kraft Reduced Fat Parmesan Style Grated Topping

1/4 teaspoon Garlic powder

In a medium saucepan, combine all of the ingredients and cook over medium low heat until the cheese is melted and the sauce is smooth. Serve immediately.

Serves: 9 (1/3 cup each)

Per Serving: 85 Calories; 3g Fat (39.4% calories from fat); 5g Protein; 7g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 16mg Cholesterol; 471mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain (Starch); 0 Non-Fat Milk; 0 Other Carbohydrates.

*Crab Dip

a few wedges of light laughing cow cheese

mayo (i use the low fat kind)

lemon juice

garlic, pepper, salt

articokes

diced up onion

parmasan cheese

mix all together, scoop mixture into muffin tins, and sprinkle parmasan cheese on top, pop into 350 oven until tops are browned.

*Cauliflower Cheese Soup

14 oz. fat free chicken broth

1 head of cauliflower, split into rough pieces

1/4 cup of minced onion or shallots

2 or 3 wedges of Laughing Cow cheese or 2 or 3 TBSP of low fat cream cheese

1 or 2 cups of fat free milk

salt and pepper to taste

Sauté onion in a Pam sprayed pot. When soft, add cauliflower chunks and broth. Simmer until cauliflower is soft. Remove from heat and in batches, blend in food processor with fat free milk and cheese. Season with salt and pepper to taste.

*Stuffed Mushrooms

Serving Size : 16

3 cup mushrooms

12 wedges Laughing Cow Cheese — Light – Garlic & Herb flavored

1/2 cup Italian bread crumbs

Clean mushrooms and remove stems. Chop stems.

Unwrap cheeses and place in microwave for 30 seconds to 1 minute to soften. Combine crumbs, mushroom stems and cheese. Take spoonfuls and fill mushroom caps.

Place mushroom caps filling side up on ungreased cookie sheet. Cook 20 minutes at 400 degrees Farenheit or until stuffing is lightly browned on top. Let cool, then serve. Mushrooms will be juicy.

Source: WW Boards / Poster Unknown

Per Serving (excluding unknown items): 55 Calories; 3g Fat (52.9% calories from fat); 2g Protein; 4g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 11mg Cholesterol; 287mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 0 Vegetable; 0 Fat.

One of my favorite things to mix with Laughing Cow is those seasoned tuna packets. I mix 2 wedges of LC with one packet of tuna and it it with dill pickles.. cuz tuna and dill pickles always go together :)

I do a grilled sausage and cheese sammy for Breakfast sometimes. The kids LOVE LOVE LOVE it!

2 slices of bread

1 wedge laughing cow

1 slice 2% cheese

turkey sausage crumbles (I like jimmy dean)

Heat the sausage up (or cook regular turkey sausage then crumble). Lightly butter one side of one slice bread. Put in pan. Cover bread with slice cheese. Add turkey sausage to top of sliced cheese. Spread wedge cheese on other piece of bread, then lightly coat other side with butter. Add to top of sammich (yes, I said sammich) in the pan. Heat till lightly brown.

Normally I cannot eat bread, but this ends up toasted nicely and I can eat it just fine. It's also under 300 calories.

Recipe from the new Hungry Girl Under 300 Calorie cookbook. Fantastic book that I highly recommend!

I love me some LAUGHING COW cheese!! I actually put one wedge of laughing cow cheese into my Tomato Soup. It's so creamy!!!

I love the french onion laughing cow in a salad - I just break it into pieces and it takes the place of a dressing easily. We did this last night with a grilled chicken breast and spring salad and it was divine!

Thanks for posting these. I plan on using them - all of them!

the blue cheese flavor laughing cow is really good! :)

mmmmmm... thanks for posting! Laughing Cow is awesome!

I am impressed with all the various recipes, and glad you're all enjoying them so much.

With no disrespect, what is all the fasination with food? As I move along the banded journey, I keep becoming less ans less interested in food, or eating for that matter.

I used to think and fantasize about food all the time. But now it is way down on my list of things.

I don't feel like eating that much anymore.

Come to a WLS website to get off on food. To be skinny, one will have to think and eat like a skinny person does.

Sorry, just had to say.

I am impressed with all the various recipes, and glad you're all enjoying them so much.

With no disrespect, what is all the fasination with food? As I move along the banded journey, I keep becoming less ans less interested in food, or eating for that matter.

I used to think and fantasize about food all the time. But now it is way down on my list of things.

Come to a WLS website to get off on food. To be skinny, one will have to think and eat like a skinny person does.

Sorry, just had to say.

I don't mean any disrespect either, but why do you care if people are posting recipes? Just because we have a band now, we are not supposed to think about food? Food is still a major factor in everyday life. This post is one of the many posts that offer a lower calorie and fat alternative to some typically high calorie fatty foods. I have a family to cook for, and it's nice to have these recipes and ideas.

I am glad you don't think of food much anymore, but I don't think the majority of us are that lucky. If it bothers you that much, why do you even look at the recipes?

One of my favorite things to mix with Laughing Cow is those seasoned tuna packets. I mix 2 wedges of LC with one packet of tuna and it it with dill pickles.. cuz tuna and dill pickles always go together smile.gif

You said it! These are some good recipes. I just found the LC French Onion....very mild. I like the herb and garlic on some crispy baguette crackers.

Sorry, just had to say.

I think I actually think about food more. I dunno, maybe years of dealing with food and issues regarding it. I would love to be in a place where I didn't really care about it, but don't know if that would happen without therapy!

I do a grilled sausage and cheese sammy for Breakfast sometimes. The kids LOVE LOVE LOVE it!

2 slices of bread

1 wedge laughing cow

1 slice 2% cheese

turkey sausage crumbles (I like jimmy dean)

Heat the sausage up (or cook regular turkey sausage then crumble). Lightly butter one side of one slice bread. Put in pan. Cover bread with slice cheese. Add turkey sausage to top of sliced cheese. Spread wedge cheese on other piece of bread, then lightly coat other side with butter. Add to top of sammich (yes, I said sammich) in the pan. Heat till lightly brown.

Normally I cannot eat bread, but this ends up toasted nicely and I can eat it just fine. It's also under 300 calories.

Recipe from the new Hungry Girl Under 300 Calorie cookbook. Fantastic book that I highly recommend!

ommggg my mouth literally started drooling while reading this LOL im making that TOMORROW thanx!! =)