Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

today is the day my life is going to change

hi my name is tiffany, today is the first day of the 2 week diet before surgery.. i am 34 years and 233 lbs. i miss the days i loved myself, and i miss the days i felt good! i worked out 50 mins while i watched the tv show "heavy" if they can do it i can! im feeling mostly excited but also scard to fail. i really dont know anyone that has had the band so im excited to chat with someone that is going through this to! hope to hear from you!

:rolleyes:

Hi Tiffany,

I too am looking forward to reuniting with the person I used to be. I just got banded last Thursday, and so far so good. The pre-op diet is a little tough, but just hang in there because it will be over before you know it. Good luck and congratulations :)

hi my name is tiffany, today is the first day of the 2 week diet before surgery.. i am 34 years and 233 lbs. i miss the days i loved myself, and i miss the days i felt good! i worked out 50 mins while i watched the tv show "heavy" if they can do it i can! im feeling mostly excited but also scard to fail. i really dont know anyone that has had the band so im excited to chat with someone that is going through this to! hope to hear from you!

Hello, my name is Carmen I was banded on Sept 13, 2010 I have only lost 20 lbs since my surgery I have to admit iam not dieting anymore like I did before the band and it feels good, but i am not losing weight either but I'm not gaining so far either..so that's something..Welcome!

I will be getn mine done in March and no who hard it is going to be for me so I thought to try something different.. not sure ifn anyone tried this or not.

I am starting February to go backwards... There are 4 stages liquid, simi liquid, puree, and soft foods....;.. so I am goingn to do the soft foods, puree, simi liquid and then the liquid before the sugery so that I can train myself for the shock my system will be going thru....I will need all the help and advice anyone can give me... I am excited and scared all in one.... its almost the beginning of the end..of the old tired, frustraited,depressed and unhealthy me... time to love me again...the scariest thought is did I every really love me in the first place!!!!:o:blink::huh:;)