Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

YOU ARE GOING TO BE HUNGRY HUNGRY HUNGRY

It seems rather evident that F2F is just a troll looking to rile us all up. Let's just drop this, move on, and be happy here.

This forum was developed to be a positive home for us to go to when no one else will listen to, or understand our struggles. This forum is a place for us to share our success stories with people who can really appreciate our accomplishments. Let's keep it that way here.

Hi Lap-Band Buddy....

I tried to copy the quote that I left below on Fluffy's response, but I couldn't.

Don't be afraid to ask questions, because we all have done the same thing.... Everyone at my Surgeon's office know me, because I call & ask lots of questions & some of them "Over & Over & Over" again...... :lol:

Best of luck to you....

I am happy to see these responses, I'm not the only one to find fluffy's responses to be very judgemental and caustic. I even went to her profile to see "what's up?" It's a support board, not an "I know it all board". I enjoy seeing people's successes and if I can I'll post an answer if I've been through something similar that someone is asking about. I agree with jboo, we're here to learn and be built up not get beaten down.

O MMMM FING GGGGGG seems that since this has went on this long you all have no life. What ever I will help when I can, ignore when I want to, and I do have to say that I was not being mean when I said it. Seems maybe your bands have tightened your sense of humor too. Live on people it was just a statement.

Come on fabulous give people a break, we come here for support not to be chastised and reprimanded by you, and as for "your going to be hungry" I think hungry is not the right word your are looking for, Most times it's not hunger that makes us eat but what my nutritionist calls "head hunger" just wanting to eat, if you eat correctly with the band you do stay full longer but those old habits can creep back up on a person once the initial healing takes place and you find that you are able to eat just about anything again. I find it very interesting to read the questions that the new bandsters ask and also the longtime bandsters..it's all very helpful, why should i search around on the site if i don't feel like it..give us a break and find a new site to harrass people on.

Ok Im going to break it as gently to the new folks as I can. YOU ARE GOING TO BE HUNGRY. If you are never hungry you would be skinny. Just because you get banded does not in any way shape or form take away your hunger. Even after fills you will be hungry. Your stomach is still there and when its empty you are going to be hungry. Over and over I see this post and it is just plain and simple you are going to be hungry. Please make a note of it. People wonder why old bandsters stop posting or leave the site its because everyone keeps asking the same questions over and over again. Your going to have gas, pain, hunger, shoulder pain, a runny nose, hiccups, gas may never go away. It is a diet forever forever forever. You can not eat whatever you want and lose weight just like with every single diet we all tried before the band. Who knows when you will get restriction. You may never but measure your food and know its enough. You dont need a whole plate of food to satisfy hunger. Write down every single thing you eat all day and drink drink drink.

I just have one question. Am I going to be hungry??? =P

I must say this is the dumbest post I've read on LBT, No wait the second dumbest. I have read one even dumber than this if you can imagine.

There must be something terribly wrong with me b/c when my fill level is right I'm not hungry or hungry or hungry, hungry, hungry.

I disagree with Fluffy Fab. She thinks she has it all figured out and needs to inform everyone who she thinks knows less than the rest of us. Even with her posts, I can skip over and move on. I have been here on LBT for quite awhile and I'm sure many people do not agree with some of the things I post. Sure, some posts are asking the same thing over and over. Sometimes I write a reply and try to help a newbie out. Sometimes I leave it to someone else.

I'm not hungry hungry hungry all the time and I don't have all the issues she insists are normal. I do not do any "work" at this. We are all different with how we will react and our success rate will differ. Fluffy, a think you need a little self adjustment with your attitude. As you learn with how the band works for you, you may be able to help others, but the way you say things just rubs people the wrong way. I wish you success out of obesity and I wish you success with maturity. You are not the author of any "bible" and need to learn how to post so this flaming won't continue .... unless you like it.

Wow, well stated everyone and might I add, it's about time. I haven't been on here in about a week because I posted about how badly I was doing with the post- op liquid diet and felt likeI was being summoned to Lap Band hell, I got my ass chewed off and handed to me!!!! I agree with Dave, it's easy to hide behind your little avatar and judge those of us who are being honest and really reaching out for support, instead of realizing that each and everyone of us have gone through this thing and are just at different phases at this point. Glad to see some kind, encouraging words, really helps!

LOLOLOL, thanks for the serious crack up! LapBan needs a "like" button!

Actually, LBT kinda does have a "like" button. Look at the + / - signs near the reply button.. Those are kinda a like & dislike. :)

Woops! Excuse my tard-ness. We need a post telling us stupid newbies to look at the buttons and links before asking about it again. LOL

Actually, LBT kinda does have a "like" button. Look at the + / - signs near the reply button.. Those are kinda a like & dislike. :)

Woops! Excuse my tard-ness. We need a post telling us stupid newbies to look at the buttons and links before asking about it again. LOL

Or to "search" for them!! ROFL

Fluffy: You posted on the 8th, the next day you check on what people said and re-post "since this has went on this long you all have no life". A day posting and we have no life?! Who has no life? Fluffy I am betting, since she needed to check back in on the posting and then post something even Snarkier and flat out rude!

I haven't had surgery yet and I was reading this to see if it had any good information to help me with my choice and diet forever and ever and being hungry all the time doesn't speak well for this surgery, since that is me now.

I completely agree and I am so glad everyone has decided to stand up and tell this bully FLUFFY where to go! HAHA! I am also a newbie and have been scared to post things because of rude and arrogant people like FLUFFY. It's sad. There must be something really missing in her world and honestly I feel sorry for you FLUFFY. Get a life, quit tring to act like you are so high and mighty. You are no better than any of us. If you don't like a post or feel that it has already been answered then move on. Starting posts with "Look" and "Listen", etc. is just plain rude....along with the hurtful and rude nature of the comment. GROW UP, FLUFFY!!!!

And I reference you AS FLUFFY ONLY because in my mind you are FAR FROM FABULOUS.

Kinda have to disagree, I do not get hungry. as for all the pain I had it for about 3 days post op but have felt wonderful since. I really doubt that is the main reason old bandsters leave the site i would think maybe it is because they are moving on in life and no longer need the support they have gotten here, which is wonderful. I would say if you are tired of people asking all these questions maybe you should think it is also time to move along. I have found the questions here very helpful as alot are the questions i myself have had. So smile and don't let life and the actions of others stress you out. and always give to your fellow man and you will find most will be grateful and return the favor.

Oh My Yes, THANK YOU Iowaguy!! I so agree with your post back to Fluffy, I could not have said it better myself. Fluffy seems very dissapointed in her BAND. I am 12 days post op and have not felt hunger yet. I have read that I will and I have read that I might not. I choose to be positive about all of this and just love the journey. I am looking forward to this NOT being another diet but teaching me to be a small eater.

I hope that everyone has a safe and pleasant journey to the thin side of life!

Be Happy!

Patty