Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Boot Camp Lbt Style

Guest absousa

Add another motivated bandster to your commitment list! The pledge has found a home on my brand new fridge (it's the ONLY thing on it!).

i am in...threw out all the "bad" stuff from my home today, going grocery shopping to buy better stuff!!

have an appt at my gym to get measurements and a workout plan!!

thanks for the motiviation : )

I am in, too! (unless we have to sign in blood, yikes! I'm not so fond of needles - hehe)

I really needed to read your Mission Statement!!

Thanks!

~cheri

I'm so late to this thread ...but better late than never.. I really need to get back on track. I'm siting still going on a month now.... I must stop this madness and get a grip!!!!! THE HOLIDAYS ARE OVER AND I NEED BOOT CAMP!!!!!!! LBT STYLE!!!!! LETS GET IT ON!!!!!!!!

I'm also so in on this, it is just what I needed, what an AWSOME idea.

We can all do this, I am just starting a few days late but I WILL commit and my signature in signed.

I, Shelley Parker, pledge to the said above things, and commit to myself to do them beginning January 4th, 2006.

Shelley

Starting weight 221

My starting weight is 244

My BMI is 38.5 (considered Obese)

Will update my measurements later today.

Not sure what my Body Fat % is so have to skip that one. I may not want to know either. LOL!!

Today is Thursday, Jan 5, 2006 -

I, Penni Merrick, Unbanded, do hereby make a committment to MYSELF (cause that is the only person that matters) to get healthier and happier by exercise, diet, and Water intake.

I commit to STOP beating myself up if I fall off and have to jump back on the wagon from time to time, because it will happen.

I commit to finding alternative ways to keep busy instead of looking for something to eat.

And most importantly, I commit to being a better all around person for the rest of my life and to understand there will be times I will be a bitch and to give myself that right.

IT IS ALL ABOUT ME THIS YEAR!!!!!!!!!

I'm in too! Just go easy on me sarg. My back is out. :nervous

starting weight - 300lbs.

measurements:

neck = 17 inches

upper arms = 18.5 inches

bust = 53 inches

waist = 48 inches

hips = 57 inches

thigh = 32 inches

calf = 20 inches

I know you probably didn't want all of these measurements, but I need to see it!