Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Boot Camp Lbt Style

I PROMISE To exercise 3 to 4 times a week.

I will get a calendar out & mark it everyday.

I will walk or run.

I will move my body anyway I can to burn enery.

I will better my exercise time every 3 days by adding more minutes.

I will eat less & more health than ever before.

I will not buy fast foods.

I will throw out the junk in my house.(My family can eat healthy with me:0) and or I will prepare my own meals as best as possible ahead of time.

I will, I will, I will get all my Water in everyday.

Even if I have to drink 64oz at bedtime & pee all nite I will get my Water in. The first time that happens I am sure I won't forget the following day:0)

i, Michelle XXXX XXXXXXX, herby solomley (oh so solomley) SWEAR to adhere to above commitment starting tommorrow AM.

Camoflauge and boots are ON! I 've been lying to myself for a month and a half that I've been "trying", and have lost ZIP! So count me in. I made it to the gym three times this week. Time to continue stepping it up!

Go Team Go!

Jon O.

WHOOAAAAAA EVERYONE!!!!

What a jolt of enery this morning to see everyone ralling on the thread for Themselves.

I am actually stoked for tomorrow to come

Throw away all the crap TODAY - not tomorrow!

Get the calander out TODAY - not tomorrow!

Schedual time for tomorrow RIGHT NOW!

(sleep in if you want but make sure you set some exercise time aside. Even if you Party Like a Rock Star tonight , Remember you made a conscious commitment to yourself)

:devious DO NOT FAIL YOURSELF:devious

:devious STAY FOCUS FOR ONCE & FOR ALL:devious

NOW GET OFF YOUR BUTT & TAKE CARE OF THIS STUFF IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY

:rambo NOW... DO IT NOW!!!!!:rambo

She said lovingly to herself/himself:0)

B*llsh** She said it screaming at the top of her lungs!!!

GO * GO * GO

P.S. Tomorrow I'll be 38 for the second time People.

Lets rock this YEAR...WHoooAAAA!!!!

i'll succeed, YOUR GREAT! i can totally SEE you with a whistle and megaphone cheering us on!!!!

i am also gonna measure myself today! i got a wedding to get ready for!!!! *SEXT AND SVELTE* thats GONNA be me!!!!

I am definately in! I have been eating (all the wrong food) uncontollably lately and blaming it on the pregnancy. I also haven't been exercising. I want to keep my pregnancy weight gain to a minimum and be physically healthy for the pregnancy and beyond. 2006 here I come!!!

Happy New Year All! I hope you all had a super evening & are ready to get busy.

My measurements have been taken from top to bottom.

I even borrowed 2 pilates tapes last night & will try the first today:0);-)

My starting weight is 223

My starting Body Fat 48%

Good luck y'all

-------------------------------------------------------------

:devious:devious ATTTTTTENTION!

ALL YOU LOW LIFE

BOTTOM DWELLERS:devious:devious

:devious YOU ALL BELONG TO ME NOW:devious

:devious SO DON'T CRY MOMMA:devious

:devious:devious:devious'CAUSE SHE AIN'T GONNA HEAR YOU IN HERE:devious:devious:devious

:devious FALL-IN!! & GET MOVIN':devious

Happy New Year , I will join in this bootcamp too. Today is my birthday and what better gift to give myself, than to start taking better care of my body. Good luck to everyone.

Happy New Year , I will join in this bootcamp too. Today is my birthday and what better gift to give myself, than to start taking better care of my body. Good luck to everyone.

Hey Crete, come join the fun . Today is ALSO My Birthday! Happy Birthday to you & me & all Capricorns!

Okay, weight and measurements in, exercise is the main focus. 6 days a week is the goal, 3 days a week is the minimum and NO CRYING MAMA!!!!!! Secondary focus is Meal Replacement protien drinks, dairy and veggies.

Start weight 189 lbs.

I wish I knew my body fat %...that'd be handy. I'll work on that.

NSV Thread is up and running. I'll add and update regularly.

Let's do it people!!!!!!

I am in. 2006 is the year of Carol...I am committing to better heath, better eating and getting to my goal weight by the end of the year. I have done for everyone else for so long I am now committing to spend the next year doing for myself.

Thanks for setting this up.

I commit to entering boot camp LBT style!

Signed,

Carol

I am in !. Umm But I think I am a day late. I will swear in to atert on Jan 2nd. I am ready to go Sarge! LOL

Amy

Hey Crete, come join the fun . Today is ALSO My Birthday! Happy Birthday to you & me & all Capricorns!

Thank you and Happy Birthday to you !:confused: Thank you for starting this up, I look forward to doing this.