Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Banded Bikers?

Delarla that is so nice! I think chrome is an aphrodesiac because I just love it! Like that country song goes. To all you bike peeps, I am new to this game and am interested in buying one. I have 2 questions and don't know if this is the right thread for it or not, but here goes: #1: What is the best bike for an overweight girl with short legs and arms and #2: I like the trikes, mostly for the comfort factor (ie.short legs and arms). Are those sooo not as cool as a 2 wheeler?

Delarla that is so nice! I think chrome is an aphrodesiac because I just love it! Like that country song goes. To all you bike peeps, I am new to this game and am interested in buying one. I have 2 questions and don't know if this is the right thread for it or not, but here goes: #1: What is the best bike for an overweight girl with short legs and arms and #2: I like the trikes, mostly for the comfort factor (ie.short legs and arms). Are those sooo not as cool as a 2 wheeler?

I almost bought a trike, but changed my mind at the last minute. I really think they are cool too! They are getting popular down here in Texas. I might buy one for a second bike someday, but I love my bike right now. We have also talked about an Ultra too, just for comfort when we go on a rode trip.

I think a fat boy is great for a short person. I have a Heritage softtail, and I had it lowered for me. I am only 5'4 so I had to get it lowered!

If you are going to buy one, this is a good time to do it. They dropped all the prices on all the Harleys this year so they are at the best prices I have seen for a long time!

I'm new at the whole Harley thing, but take your time picking the perfect bike for you. Sit on all of them, ask for rides on the backs. We now have 3. My Sportster is a great starter bike, but I'm super tall so it was too little for me. Our Dyna is like the chopper of Harleys, and my new Street Glide is like a Mercedes. Both are awesome, but they're both completely different toys. Who said we can only have one toy? I love the trikes too, but I don't like when one trike rides in the middle of our group. I think they belong at the back because it's hard to see around them and they kick up rocks, but wouldn't it be sweet to have one (in addition to bikes) one day?

All I want now is a boat. Dream on, we'll be living in a tent once the payments start coming due at the same time!

Go for the boat I say! We have a boat we keep at the lake and we love to ride the bikes down to the lake and go for a boat ride! It gives you something else to do while you're out riding!:heh:

Well, then you must buy the boat that way when you are kicked out of your house you can live on it. HA!!

I've had bike fever for a year now but everyone around me thinks I would be dumb getting a bike. Only my husband understands! If I get a trike then I will know to ride inthe back. I just don't want something so big I can't handle it rounding corners, so I figured a trike would take the worry out of it...just don't want to take the thrill out of it either. I need to quit being a wimp and just try driving one and see what it is like.

Kim, what ever you do, take the bike safety course. I'd never driven on a motorized anything until I took the course. My DH had my bike lowered 2" so I could reach the ground, and I always wear my Harley boots, because they have a special tread on the bottom to keep you from slipping and sliding when you put your feet down. I have small hands, so he also had the "easy" grip clutch installed, it has hydraulics.

I started on the three wheeler, then had a Honda Rebel, a smaller, light weight bike, then three weeks later, got the HD Springer. The heavier bike is much easier to handle and make turns, but a heck of a lot harder to pick it up if you lay it over.

Sweeet ride DeLarla!!

DH is definately a keeper! Now ya'll need to ride out here to Texas

so you can show off all your new BLING!

I friggen DIG my ride! I feel like I'm a growed up biker now like Nana, Jo & Betty, no more baby bike for Larla! I'm still always afraid because this city sucks for riding - way too many accidents & bike deaths. I had to drive past my own neighborhood in shock one night to get around a smashed bike that someone barrelled right over. So I'm very careful, and even though I have the grown up bike, I still riding with training wheels and don't keep up with the big boys. I have no idea how I rode with no tunes before. My stereo is awesome!

Bling bling! Hi everyone! I took my bike in for pink detailing but all I got was an appointment for Valentine's Day cuz he's really popular and busy. The pink wings in my signature line are going on my hard saddle bags against black. Men hate pink, so it should keep them off my sweet ride!

Bling, bling! Kelly, I did the whole banana! Color, Clarity, Carats and Celery!

I'm extremely jealous of those boats, by the way. Really I am.

Guest ASPHALT ANGEL

Lisa you will be riding like one of the big boys in no time at all. I could not believe how much more comfartable a road trip was until I got my big bike. Those sportsters are great learner bikes but not so great for the long trips. You will really enjoy your new ride and the new comfort.

Ok ladies...let's all drool! It's BILLY LANE!!!!

.......and me!!! This was at the Easy Rider Convention in Houston this past fall!! We had a booth for our tattoo shop and we tattooed him!!! OMG!!!! :faint:

I might not ride my own but I can hang with em'!!!!!! :)

**He takes his shirt off later to get tattooed!** And yes I have pictures but not sure if it is PC to put it on here...do you think it's ok?

post-205130-13813132816059_thumb.jpg