Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Boobs

DeLarla

Here we go again, DeLarla goes out on a limb trying to incite action at the risk of getting a locked thread. But honestly, can some guy tell me what the big deal is about boobs? They are blobs of fat with nipples.

And I'd like to know why women have to hide our nipples in public. I'm sick of hearing that overweight women shouldn't dress in tight clothes or show skin that we need to dress appropriately for our full sizes figures. How many times have I seen an old man driving down the street or doing yard work with no shirt on, nipples completely exposed to the world.

I think I just found my new mission on Earth. Either men cover up, or I'm taking my shirt off. If the world doesn't want to see fat chicks in belly baring midriffs, then I don't want to see grey haired nipples. PERIOD.

All kidding aside, I think it's time I put an end to this disgusting discrimination, so who has the correct address to the White House? Where do I get one of those forms to write a new bill, or what's that School House Rock song that teaches me how a bill becomes a law so I can learn it myself?

Here, Here, I will gladly sign that petition; Freedom for Boobs is the cry. How dare we claim on one hand to be a forward thinking society yet on the other hand we have forced the boob to be held in captivity in it’s cup like cell. Let Freedom reign,

DeLarla, just kidding now you’re my hero,

We are having a federal election here in Canada so I will see if I can get my local Member of Parliament to ad it to her platform

Well my boobs are quite different in size - I dont want to show my nipples in public. If they happen to show through a shirt or whatever I'm wearing (it gets so cold in shopping centres!!) I get embarrassed because it's NOT a good look to have one nipple staring straight ahead and one pointing at the floor!

Other than that I dont get what the big deal is. I wish my husband would bloody leave them alone. There's other bits of me I'd much rather he was obsessed with :-O

Sorry Lisa, society is just not ready, at least not in this country.

Personally I wouldn't want my flap-jacks flappin around for everyone to see, ICK!

It is legal already for a woman to go topless in NYC ( or so I've heard) I'm not going to test that out alone though. Although plenty of people have seen my bare breasts in public ( I have my babies to thank for that, lifting my shirt over my head in public while I was nursing them) And WHY did a dirty old man ALWAYS have to sit right next to me every time in the mall when I tried to find a quiet corner to nurse in, I've been tempted to ask them "want some" and see their reaction. Oh well at least I am done with the bare breast nursing time in my life.

And I'd like to know why women have to hide our nipples in public.
Delarla- How can they show...mine are pointing south.....TMI:eek: Can I get a fat transfer. Transfer some of the fat from my thighs or belly and put it back in my boobs. It is so unfair that they are filled with fat....it should be candy or chocolate milk.
And WHY did a dirty old man ALWAYS have to sit right next to me every time in the mall when I tried to find a quiet corner to nurse in, I've been tempted to ask them "want some" and see their reaction.

Alexra don't do that because you know what he will say......YESSSSSS

WOW Vinesqueen those are absolutely beautiful. You go girl, shake that thang.

Well then why is it okay for big guys, like sumo wrestlers or bug guys at foot ball games to expose their double D cups to the public ? WTF? haaaa.

True Eileen, Some of those men have bigger boobs than most women. Ok a little jealous... but they dont have to flaunt it. >:(