Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I'm home and bandless

Hey there band sister. SO happy you are home safe and sound. I was so worried when we didn't hear something right away. HUGS

I am soo glad to see/read your post and understand what caused the problem...and I want to say thank you for sharing all the information and giving all the support you have since I have been part of this great group. YOu are an inspiration and someone I look up to a great deal.

Take care of yourself, heal quickly, and continue your journey, and PLEASE give us advice when we need it! Cindy

You are an amazing woman. I know that this has been an emotional roller coaster for you. Also, you have to be in pain and yet you take the time to answer our questions and soothe our fears.

May God make your recovery quick and continue to give you peace.

Guest ASPHALT ANGEL

Michelle, It is SO good to hear that you are home. I am glad everything went well and that you have answers to what went wrong. The way you've handled what has been dealt to you has been so inspiring. Your spirit has shined through it all. Now go get in bed and get some rest.

P.S. thanks for taking one for the team!!!!!

Glad to hear you are well. And I mean "well" in so many ways, not just physically. It takes a very centered person to handle something like this as you are.

I have heard of certain stitches causing problems. As a result of Patty's four gazillion surgeries we've discovered that she is "allergic to the last stitch" (doctor's words, not mine).

What is different about this stitch? I don't know.

DeLarla. It's so hard to lose a pet. They truly are members of the family. In some cases, like yours and mine I suppose, they ARE the family. My Mr. Whipple is in kidney failure. Comfort measures now, untill..........

Pets have an angelic quality about them. They, unlike any human in our lives, love us unconditionally. That is their true calling. To show us what it is like to be loved without condition or reservation.

Thanks Michelle, for showing me how to have some grace and class in an unimagineable situation. Your fantastic attitude is a lesson in and of, itself.

We must realize that the band is a helpful thing. Like all man's endeavors it is not without problems. They must be faced, and, with courage, overcome. I am not worried about band problems as much as I am convinced that being fat was killing me. K-I-L-L-I-N-G me. Discomfort, or band problems seem small in the face of Death.

All the best. Whip.

Michelle, I am so glad to hear that you are home and recovering. Feel better soon!

Glad to hear that you're home and that everything went smoothly for you.

You are still such an inspiration to all. You have handled this whole situation with such grace, class, and dignity, and you should feel proud of yourself and hold your head high. You are truly an awesome woman.

Wow, you have a "Casper" ghost band like Donali! So glad you made it home safe and well. Rest and heal. We are so proud of you!!!! You are gonna do great.

Michelle, I'm so glad you made it through, and are on the recovery track! I send big warm hugs and well wishes to you, and hope your scar band works as good as the original so you maintain with no need to have another placed!

I was thinking what Kathy said - a ghost band! Just like Donali's.

We're all happy you're home and doing well. Thanks for eveything you bring to this board.

(((Michelle))) -

Welcome home, and so glad you are safe and sound. Your Casper2 will be a big help to you in the next few months, I think. So glad you're sticking around, and thanks for all the info passed on from Dr. O.

Heal up quick!

xxoo