Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What kind of pets?

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE all these pics of animals. I have a Buff Cocker and a chocolate Cocker and they just had babies about a week ago, here are pics of the doggiez:

Here's Mama: CocoMama.jpg

Here's Papa: PokerParty08-20-05005.jpg

Here's Ma and Babies:

2006_0525image0013.jpg

O.K. I'm gonna have to learn how to post pictures.

I have a Pembroke Welsh Corgi - Tricolor. He is an absolute clown - very gentle spirit and always smiling. We call him Colonel (dog in charge). He does try to heard stuff. We went to pick up some hay (for the 3 horses we have) at a friends place and wondered where Colonel went. Here he came up the fence line hearding the sheep - he was only a pup at the time!

Then there is Molly. Her momma was a Jack Russell and daddy was a "Ramblin' Man". Probably some type of terrier or even a boxer. She is all energy - definately a type A personality. She has super long legs and can keep up with a horse at a gallop. She is (ugh) a great rat and mouse killer. My husband is crazy about her.

Then there is our 18lb fat Orange Marmalade cat (Scooter) that sleeps 23 and a 1/2 hours a day. He likes to bring treats like lizards into the house. I have to really watch him in the summer when he's at the door. I've had to chase down more than one little reptile in the house that got away from his clutches.

Terry

Hey Donna B --

Baldrick and Percy...

Where's Black Adder?? ;)

Ding, ding, ding, ding! You win the prize!

Percy was going to be Mrs. Miggins until I figured out she was a he! I had a beautiful, giant of a black cat who would have been a perfect Edmund if he wasn't already "Liccorice" when he came to me! Had I got another cat, it would have been a ginger colored tabby. Any guesses what her name would have been? lol

I have a 2 year old Yellow Lab named Casey. She was rescue that I found out about through a friend. Lost a black Lab named Jazz a little more than a year ago. Casey has filled a big void. Love her to death. That's her in my avatar.

We have a smooth coat border collie named Cosmo, and a tuxedo cat named Elwood. Cosmo is a little over a year old, quite the handfull, and still a jumper. He doesn't get to spend much time with the kids because he plays too hard. We are hoping to send him to training after my banding is done. Then he can get some outside help that we can't provide. Elwood is about 8 now. Elwood is what i call my "little fire kitty" because he came and alerted me when our house was burning down and I was in the shower. If it wasn't for him, I would not have gotten out. I still have the scars on my chest from him digging his claws in and hanging on. We had two dogs and nother cat at the time, and he and I were the only ones that got out. DH was at work. Elwood has since had his claws removed. LOL Now he is my fat tub of furry love that I will never lose. He made the cross country trip with us and did so well. He is loving and a snuggler. He has this weird thing that he does that when he gets really relaxed and is snuggling he drools. A lot. it is really gross, but funnier than hell. He is huge too. He stands on his hind legs and can open doors if it is a lever handle. Even if it opens towards him, he knows tograb it and walk backwards. We have to keep a lot of the doors in the house locked so that he doesn't open them all. The funniest is when he does that to someone who is in the bathroom and doesn't realize. He will just open the door up and come on in to run on your legs. Another weird thing he does. And y'all are gonna think I am nuts. But if he comes in while you are going to the bathroom, he will come in and rub on your legs, then get into your pants as they rest around your ankles. and just sit there and purr. If they are not pulled down far enough he will paw at them till you lower them. OK TMI I know but it is hilarious!!!

OMG FunnyDuddies all four of my tuxedo cats drool. I told the vet they have a SGD (salivary gland disorder). They all like to sit in my pants also when I am doing my business. Maybe it is a genetic trait? HA HA HA That is SOOOOO funny.

My cats are kneaders too. They all have a favorite place on my body to knead.

With eleven I never know who is going to be sleeping on the bed at night. I typically have 4 - 6 cats and 3 dogs on the bed.

Love those fur babies.

Myra

Mvpo maybe it is a genetic thing. LOL elwood is a big kneader too! He is insane about it. Ok...get this. He also sucks on the back of his paw and mews in his sleep LOL His other paw kneads the air or anything it might be touching, and he sucks on the back of his paw or his leg. It cracks me up. The drooling thing is weird. I have never heard of another doing that, and your tuxes do it too! Freaky

Here are my 2 girls. (4 legged ones)

Dodger and Hoover

Today is Dodgers 12th birthday, and Hoover is 4

Hoover got her name becasue her big sister eats everything that hits the floor(like a vaccuum), unless she can catch it before it hits...LOL

pups%20sitting%20on%20chair.jpg

post-208126-13813133520891_thumb.jpg

Soooo I am a little dog crazy. I have 3 dogs, Jax Jezabel and Jinx, she is the baby and is a complete brat.LOL, it is so not my fault!!!! Jinx was the only puppy in the last litter and hubby just HAD to keep her. They are Chi/Jack Russel mixes. VERY smart dogs. Lmao I taught them to sit on there hind legs and them dance a jig for a "treat" it is hilarious. And I am EVIL.... I am teaching Jezabel how to find and round up the hubby!!!! I say.... Go find Papi, and she runs upstairs jumps on him and barks....lol ok it sounds crazy but the dogs dont go upstairs... lol and hubby then whines saying call her she wont leave.....She is the best!!!!! And when I say who is the prettiest dog ever? Jezabel raises her paw...omg I dont know what I would do without her....hmmmm gunna try and put a pic in here, sorry if its all jacked up.

1st litter..... Jezabel, Scarlett & Scandal (white head)

Jinx, Jezabel & Jaxxy

thegirls.bmp

post-208268-13813133521185_thumb.jpg