Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I'm on july 7th!! Curently on my pre-op diet almost there!!:thumbup:

July 13 is my date. Hard to believe it is less than two weeks away. I don't have a "prescribed" pre-surgery diet, but am trying to keep it low carb and fat/ high lean protien. Totally cut out fast and fried foods.

If you are having surgery in July and would like to keep in touch by email, let me know! Would love the support!:thumbup:

July 13 is my date. Hard to believe it is less than two weeks away. I don't have a "prescribed" pre-surgery diet, but am trying to keep it low carb and fat/ high lean protien. Totally cut out fast and fried foods.

If you are having surgery in July and would like to keep in touch by email, let me know! Would love the support!:thumbup:

I would love to July 13th is my date too!!

I am scheduled for July 9. Very nervous and excited too. Would like to keep in touch with you all!

Amandaellen and tigermomof3, hi! It's nice to see a few people with the same date, we can go through all of it together!

I am July 19th....need to start the liquid diet tomorrow...and NOT looking forward to it....:thumbup:

My date is July 16th. I can't wait for the surgery to be over and on my weight loss journey. Good luck to everyone that is having upcoming surgeries!

Im officially banded! I had my surgery July 1, but I had it in mexico so i just got home last night. Surgery went really well, liquid diet is not so fun lol but Im doing pretty good. So excited to have it all over with! When I woke up in recovery I actually freaked out for a second bc I didnt feel any pain right away and I was afraid something happened and they werent able to give me the band. I dont know why I was so worried that would happen lol but anyways I started to try and sit up a little bit and felt the pain and couldnt help but smile because I knew that meant it was in there and from here on out its just following the "rules of the band" best of luck to everyone having surgery coming up! :thumbup:

Good Afternoon All;

Banded 7/1 in Yale New Haven Hospital. No real pain, gas under control, sleeping alot, can sleep on my side. Been losing some weight but that is cus I am not getting many calories, its not the band yet.

First NSV - my swelled ankles are back to normal already, wow, been years. 2nd NSV blood sugar is now below 100.

Regards

Hal

Hi everyone,

I finally got my golden ticket. My surgery date is July 21. I can't wait. I am so excited, but scared about it too. I have been heavy my whole life, I'm not to sure what I will look like at a healthy weight and that is kind of a scary thought too. Does anyone else feel this way?:thumbup:

july 14!! sooo excited <33

weight.png

WOOHOO NICCI1990 10 days to go..WE CAN DO THIS..IM SO EXCITED

Hi everyone,

I finally got my golden ticket. My surgery date is July 21. I can't wait. I am so excited, but scared about it too. I have been heavy my whole life, I'm not to sure what I will look like at a healthy weight and that is kind of a scary thought too. Does anyone else feel this way?:)

Wow I never thought of that before, what I would look like at a healthy weight but now that I think about it, it is kinda scary but exciting :(

Wow I never thought of that before, what I would look like at a healthy weight but now that I think about it, it is kinda scary but exciting :)

I feel the same way I always been heavy since 5th grade...weird..I wonder what I would look like

I am July 19th....need to start the liquid diet tomorrow...and NOT looking forward to it....:(

im also the 19th! i started my preop today too. got up and did the fasting blood work, then grabbed a new blender@wally. Breakfast was a chocolate myoplex carb advantage. i was happy to see they had strawberry too. so im not gonna get bored w/ this (lord willing). where are u getting banded at? whats ur preop consist of?:)