Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Down 4.2 lbs this week. I'm weighing in two days early, because I'm going out of town for the Holiday weekend, and won't have access to a scale. Have a great Memorial Day, everyone! God Bless our troops!

Down 2lbs-cranked the exercise up, so expecting a little more, but I am definitely not complaining!:thumbup:

Awww :thumbup: My cell is messed up.

Only a pound this week: thanks in part to TOM, and I will be on vacation next week: will be weighing in late: heres to losing weight on vacation!

Down 5 lbs this week!!!! Very happy about the loss but not sure I can hold it til next week. It's that TOM next week and I am going in for a slight unfill today because since Wednesday I can hardly eat with out pain or throwing up. :thumbup: So heres to hoping I can keep it off since I am finally under 300 lbs!!!!!!

I lost only 1.4 lbs this week which includes one lb gain from last week so net loss is 0.4 lbs for this week.

My loss for this week is -0. I had a family reunion this weekend and a retirement party to attend my food choice wasn't good.:thumbup:

Next week I will exercise more and eat right.:smile2:

Hi Guys! I would like to join the 4th challenge count me in. I weigh 231 as of this morning. My goal is 10 pounds by then. I don't know how to do a spread sheet sorry. Thanks guys

Betsy can you add me in I clicked on it and wrote in my weight 231 for this week and my goal 10 pounds. Not sure if it saved it or that i can add my own name. thanks for the help.

Only down 1 pound this week:cursing: I deffinitly ate too much and exercised too little. A new week awaits:smile:

I need to do something like this, also. Pls count me in! I hope I loose at least 5lbs! Good luck to all of us!!

Made my goal of 2 lbs by the skin of my teeth. Don't know what's going on but I've been having late night/early am (like 2am) munchies. Thank heavens for 100 calorie packs of anything. Might be that the pain in my shoulders has been waking me up.

I am still struggling with the same 3 pounds. I feel like I relive Mondays over and over and over again. Usually by Friday I can get down to 210, and by Monday I'm back up to 212. I have been at this plateau for weeks. I am eating accordingly. And, not at all going into a feeding frenzy during the weekend, just regular meals. All week I am even using Meal Replacement shakes to loose anything. I've kicked in with extra Zumba classes and this week I'm going to do more. In my opinion, I should be loosing pounds with the qty of exercise I am doing, never mind the band and good food choices to boot... Zumba is a serious work out- c'mon! So, I'll be going every day this week. I have a fill NEXT thursday. I'm being super hard on myself, but my body isn't budging. I may be inclined to think that i may be displacing some of my fat with muscle, but that's not the answer I'm looking for. I need that scale to move and I need it to stay put for a week, (or go lower). My morale is low, low, low! I'm so frustrated. I have to find something to change it up to bust out of this.