Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

At-Home Workout Videos

Guest BikiniBeachy

Guest BikiniBeachy

This may be a common question, but I wanted to keep it relevant and fresh since they are always creating new ones.

I moved out with a friend to the boonies, and there are no gyms close to the house, and I have no equipment at home. It's too cold here, so my only option is to work out at home.

I would love to hear everyone's suggestions on videos. I've done Carmen Electra's striptease in the past, as well as some yoga. I get bored easily, so I wanted to come to this thread and see what's keeping you guys busy these days :biggrin: thanks!

Jillian MIchael's 30-day shred---it is fantastic!! Bought it at Target....

Any of the Leslie Sansone Walk away the pounds videos are very good

Yes, Jillian Michael's 30 day Shred!!! It's a killer!

I also use the Jillian Michaels 30 day shred and I also use the Biggest Loser weight loss yoga dvd, both give a really good workout

Turbo Jam! I always sweat a ton. I've heard good things about P90X, but I don't think I'm fit enough for it yet!

I have alway been in love with my Tae Bo tapes. No matter how good you get at them you can always push yourself harder by going faster, kicking higher, punching harder, etc. By the end you are absolutely drenched in sweat and feel like you rung out your soul in your living room. :smile2: I'm one of those people that if I don't feel completely spent at the end of a workout, it feels like a waste of time. I have a baby at home, teach full time, have recently started my own business, and have a hubby that works until after 8 each night, so every single workout has to maximize what little time I have. Tae Bo never fails me in that area. One note though... do more stretching than is offered on the tape before and after. I don't think Billy does enough. Enjoy!!!!

I use a series called The firm "Transfirmation"--they guarantee results after 10 workouts--before the band I started using--without even watching as hard as I do now what I ate, after 10 workouts, I had dropped six pounds. :thumbup:The website is firmdirect.com. It came with four tapes and a set of weights.

I agree with another poster on Taebo--like those tapes too.

I use the Biggest Loser Last chance workout dvd Its awesome!!!!:smile2:

Do you have a Wii? I love the Wii Fit! You can exercise, have fun, and track your progress all at the same time.

"The Firm" videos are great! A word of caution, though, I would not recommend ordering from their website. I have heard a lot of stories about people's credit cards getting charged for extra products. You can buy their videos at Target (and probably other places, too). The previous poster was correct, they do say you will see results in 10 work-outs or less.

I've forgotten about Billy--Thanks for the reminder I'm sure I have a couple of his tapes.

For anyone looking for firm tapes or any other exercise dvds I usually order from totalfitnessdvds.com. It's fast delivery and discounted prices.

I use the biggest loser dvds sometimes. I really like the boot camp one.

I am subscribed to Netflix. You can watch exercise videos on your computer with no additional cost to your subscription. I do the 4.99 a month so I get to do a different exercise routine and I don't get bored.