Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I honestly was not ready for a fill last week - I was only oging in to see if my band was leaking and when i was done he said I added another 1cc bringing me from 2cc to 5cc in 2 weeks - that is why i think i am incomfortable and can only get 2 or 3 bits down at a time. I am waiting it out though to see if in a few days swelling goes down and things loosen up,, my dr usually does fills 5-6 weeks apart but i think he was trying to play catch up with since i had lost 2.5 cc at some point - I rememeber right after my fill that brough me to 5.5 i had this same feeling for about a week then things got much better and i had good restriction for about 2 weeks then it went away -

After that fill were you ok on the liquid stage for the two days and then mushies for the two days? Is it just the solids causing the problem? I had this I stayed on mushies longer but even there had problems - got unfilled a bit (but for me the choking in the middle of the night was the main reason). Other than that I would burp alot and foam up very little. Salivate a lot too.

after that fill that brought mt to 5.5 i did liquid for 2 days and musie for 2 days , it was all good.

I had this fill on tursday, I am still doing liquid however i had a little bit of chili last night but it was mostly the liquid part - i ate maybe 1 /4 cup and was full - there was a little discomfort as soon as i swallowed and i felt it stop in the middle of my chest but it went away pretty quickly and about 2 hrs later i was able to eat a rice cake - had the same discomfort but it went away .

right after the fill i was able to drink the Water they gave me but it took about 45 min.

I have a 14 cc band, and started with nothing. 6 weeks after surgery I got 3 cc, then 1.5, then 1, and incremental (not more than .5, mostly .1) at a time and am at 6.7cc. I've requested no fill twice, but each time after awhile it does seem to get looser...so will get another this week.

I had my surgery November 13, 2009. I had 1cc put in. Since then I've had 3 fills. So I have a total of 5 cc's. Tuesday I'm going into the surgeon again and possibly getting another CC or maybe just 1/2 a CC. We shall see.

AS FAR AS RESTRICTION - I do have a pretty good amount of restriction. I CAN'T EAT bread, heavy Pasta, rice and tortilla wraps. ~ Which I consider a good thing.

Lately I've been eating a lot of salads. I've had many situations where I did get food stuck and had to throw it up. (Which they call a PB I guess.)

I think it depends on the person and how much their band will hold.

Jessica... Just curious... But if you have had many situations where you have thrown up why get another fill so soon.... I'm not being mean just worry that you are putting yourself at risk for complications with being too tight or throwing up too much.

I want to clarify that I only have thrown up because I was stupid and tried to eat foods that I know now that I can't eat such as bread, Pasta, rice, etc. Everything else I eat now WHICH I AVOID BREADS I don't have a problem with. I make sure that I only have about a cup of food, and don't just eat until I'm full. Most of the bad situations I had where I threw up where back in December when I had a fill for about a month and I was just testing things out.

I think that Tuesday I'm probably only going to get half a CC because I'm ALMOST at my "sweet spot".

Hi, I have 4 CC in a 10 CC band - and have no restriction what so ever - Sandwich's / chunks of meat , Sushi etc etc not a problem to swallow.

Had my first fill (2 CC) in June, My second fill (2CC) Sept.

Am going in for a fill on Wednesday! Excited and nervous at the same time!!!

I was banded on 1/4 (with no cc's). I had my first fill on Friday (2/5) of 3cc's in a 10cc band. They wanted to put 4 in but it was too tight for me. I am also testing to see what things I can and can't eat with the band since it is my first fill. I have also learned that I can't do breads, rice, Pasta, ect as it will get stuck and come rigth back up.

The doctor doesn't want me to come back for my second fill for at least a month. I hope to lose some weight in the meantime.