Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

before and after pics TT/BA & Thigh lift :)

I WANT MY BOOBS TO LOOK THAT GOOD!!! :thumbup:)

Congrats :thumbup:)

thanks so much :biggrin:

Yes Sue, you do look great

Thank you Skinny and Allie!

Sue

How much pain is involved in the Breast Augmentation and TT? What size cup were you before and what size did you get? I have a feeling that your before will be very similar to my before.

It was as painful as I expected but only for about a week. I was a D cup before and had a lift and implants and now I am a DD. Good luck with your journey! Are you close to getting ps???

Allie: I have been following your journey all along and you look wonderful. You sure have been through a lot but it looks great.

Congratulations!!!!

Thanks so much Pickles!!

Hey there Skinny, I haven't taken any more pics but will be taking lots on Saturday for my 40th bday party. I found a super hot dress and am so excited. I have friends flying in from all over the country. It is going to be a blast. I will post pics as soon as possible. My thigh lift scars are great, they are flat and smooth. All my other scars are doing great as well. My boob scars you can barely even see anymore. My Tummy Tuck scar is a little darker but very thin. I am really pleased with it. They are all flat and I do not have any scar tissue luckily. My doctor told me to rub all my scars so that I wouldn't get any thickening. I think it really helped. I have been working out every day and I am an elliptical queen. I keep my heart rate lower than 120 since I am still only a month away since thigh lift. I feel 100% and really love everything. My legs are a little sore still from Lipo but I expected that since the last leg lipo took forever as well.. I am in the best shape I have been in since I was 18 years old and I am loving life. :tongue_smilie:

Thanks for the update, Allie. I can't wait til I hear about your party.

Please tell us what you rubbed your scars with. I am using mederma even though there is no real scientific evidence and it is so darn expensive.

Mimi

Hi Mimi,

I also use Mederma and I love it! I believe it really works for me. It is like 13 bucks a bottle here but you only need a little. I still have alot left and I bet the little bottle will last 3-4 months so I don't think that is a bad deal when you think how little goes so far.

Allie, thanks for responding. Mederma is $18 at Walmart for 0.7 ounce. I admit I am a bit generous with it but a tube of cream only lasts about 8 days for both arms and both boobies 3 times a day. Now that I know you are happy with it I will keep using it....ultimately the cost of the Mederma is less than a drop in the bucket compared to what the surgeries cost!!!!

Mimi

Holy Moly Mimi!! I use a pea size on both boobs and a pea size on my Tummy Tuck and thighs.. you really are generous with it lol..