Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

"When I finally lose the weight I am excited to...."

Some fun while we wait for our turn? Why not!? ;)

Complete the sentence! What are you excited to finally be able to do or redo?

:):)

XO

VVV

Some fun while we wait for our turn? Why not!? ;)

Complete the sentence! What are you excited to finally be able to do or redo?

:):)

XO

VVV

I am excited to finally be able to shop for clothes any where I want.

Excited to travel without having to worry about: being (more than normally) uncomfortable in airplane seats, if it will be too hot for me to function/enjoy myself, whether everything will hurt after a day of walking, that I stick out as an American tourist because of my weight.

I'm just excited to travel more and say "Yes!" to more things in general!

Why wait to "finally" lose the weight? You can jump start the process before your surgery and start enjoying the benefits right away. There are many milestones along the way before reaching that goal weight to enjoy. :)

Having said that...After finally losing the weight, I'm excited to look in the mirror without regret.

....ride rollercoasters without being told you don't fit on the rides, shopping for clothes at the mall and not the big & tall store, be able to sit in booths at restaurants, fit into my desk at school, the list can go on for days.

I am almost 15 months post-op and I think the most significant, rewarding change has been just the overall self esteem boost! Feeling good about yourself for the first time in forever is life changing!... I also finally don't mind having my picture taken, after avoiding the camera for so many years!... Love that I have pics of me and my babies together now! So excited for you as you start your journey! :)

I'm nearly two months post-op right now, and I already feel the esteem boost! There are still some things I'm physically restricted from doing, but I already feel so much better! Getting back into shape has been a major milestone as well! Like I said though, I'm mostl excited to be able to take my fitter body traveling.

I agree with all of these, I am excited about being able to throw on a tank top and shorts and run my errands wearing them. I'm excited about spending the day at the beach without the dreaded fear of what people are thinking I look like. I'm super excited to just be more comfortable in my own skin! I can't wait to get there. The journey is fun, I'm about 1/3 of the way there!

Taking more pictures with my kids. I avoid the camera like a plague now. I also want to walk past a mirror and not look the other way. I want to have more energy to play with my kids. I want to fit in a concert or airplane seat without my hips being squeezed.

I want to wear all of my old clothes and dresses that I have from before my kids were born. I want to wear high heels again. I want to shop for clothes that aren't just comfy, but also pretty.

I'm excited about buying clothes in regular stores especially those small, little boutique shops at places where I travel to.

Never have a random person ask me again if I am pregnant... Not being shocked in a bad way when I see myself in the mirror. To go in my closet & get clothes & not need shape wear to feel even remotely comfortable. To not have to go to the plus size store anymore because seriously I do not need sparkles, exaggerated prints or sequences on every top I own... So many things I am looking forward to!!

I don't mind the camera so much now. There are so many pictures of me and my siblings growing up, but very few pictures of Mom because she was embarrassed to be the biggest one in pictures. My daughters and grandkids will now have some pictures of me to show to their grandkids. In have even volunteered for a few pics and can't wait to renew my driver's license in December with a new photo on it.

Running around with my kids! Energy! Rollercoasters!! crossing my legs!! buying clothes at ANY STORE!!! going on vacation and packing LESS clothes, mirrors, playing softball (and making it to 1st base!!)...it's all so exciting!!

I have to say the most devistating part of being overweight was this past march we took the kids (Ages 3 and 4) to Disneyland...I got on a ride and the lap bar wouldn't secure...I was too big. My sweet babies didn't understand what was going on and started crying, So I was upset everyone was looking at me as the fat mom who couldn't take her kids on a ride, I just felt like my whole world was crushed. My sweet daughter came off the ride and told my husband, mom can't ride because she is too tall :( so daddy took them on the ride and they had a blast. I NEVER want to experience that again. This momma WILL ride all of the rides and not worry if I am going to fit into the seat! Sleeve on!