Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

My turn

Okay DeLarla....Its my turn to sound psychotic...and I AM NOT PUTTING THE PIPE DOWN~ :)

First thing...my wallet is GONE~ Just gone. Has vanashed off the face of the earth. It was in my car, and now it is not. It wasn't stolen......pretty sure of that because I lock my car all the time. And if it was stolen the thief was an idiot because I have jewlery in my car, and I have a CD player and CD's.....there was nothing of any value in my wallet to any one but me! There was no cash just a check book and some maxed out credit cards~!! Not to mention my license...I need my license and pictures of my son...and of my friend who passed away last year........I WANT MY WALLET!!! I have prayed to St Anthony...but I think hes busy with some other miricals right now. I dunno what else to do~~ I just tore my car UP looking and its no where. Next is my house, this is gonna get UGLY QUICK!

Second thing is this rain! Dammit does anyone know how to stop the rain? We are expected to get hit again tonight and tomorrow and the rain has all ready forced us to close the haunted house what, three nights? I want to get out there and PLAY DAMMIT! This is the one month that I look forward to all year and now the stuipd good for nothing motherless rain is coming! Just last month we were under drought conditions. NOW IT WONT STOP... I am sooo fustrated! Does anyone know any voodoo rituals, or chants or spirits or gods or godesses or sacrificial ceremonies I may be able to perform to STOP THE RAIN!!!!! Its gotta stay away this weekend and next weekend. Next weekend is our last performance!!!!!!!!! It can rain all it wants in November!!!!!!

Okay...I have said my peace....NOW IM GOING TO TURN THIS MOTHER OUT AND FIND THIS WALLET!

Thanks for listening!

Porclndoll when was the last time you actually had your wallet??? Do you have a purse ??? If you do did you put it in a different pocket. What were you wearing the last time you had to wallet out.. Might it be something with pockets?? Could you have stuck it in there?? It would drive me nuts tooo

Good luck I hope you find it.

The last time it was actually in my grubby little hands was Tuesday. I had to go to the store and pick up some things. I had on a taupe colored shirt and black work out pants. There were pockets in the pants, but my wallet is HUGE...It would have never fit in my pocket. I do have a purse...the purse is in the car, wallet-less. I haven't changed purses either. (My purse and my wallet match...lepord spots.eheheh) Now my purse is lonely..and I AM GOING BONKERS!

Give the store you went to a quick call. It's possible when you were paying for your items, you may have missed your purse and it fell on the floor without you realizing it. Can't hurt to give them a call to find out. Is it possible your little boy may have picked it up and put away somewhere? There was an old episode of I Love Lucy where Little Ricky took the train tickets to keep them safe, hey don't laugh, you never know.

Well, so much for my help and words of wisdom. Sorry must be another off day for me, I have so many of them lately, LOL.

Good Luck,

Cindy

PS If anyone comes up with a voodoo ritual to stop the rain, find out if they have anything that'll stop a hurricane!! They are still predicting for Miami to be hit my Wilma!!! Not a happy camper, don't like hurricanes.

CS

Ewl, I do hope that the hurricane slows down for you all. My dad is in St Petes, still away from the projected course but still scarey! I know there are worse things out there than missing TerrorDome for one night because of rain.......but if I hear of any rituals or voodoo spells, i will letcha know~~~~

I remember that episode of I Love Lucy. Nope, my little boy didn't have it. Thats the only place left to look...his toy box~ I called the store where I had it last, they didn't have it. I called my bank, I have to pay $25.00 to put a stop payment on the series of checks that was lost.....Then if I find them, I can take the stop payment off and not get the $25.00 bucks back. Thats not the biggie....The pictures and license is what I am upset about~~

Sorry about the wallet. The last time I seriously lost my wallet, well it turned out that my jacket ate it. (small wallet, hole in jacket pocket.) The wallet ended up in the lining of the jacket. I think Cindy is right, call the store, you might have left it on the counter. Which I have done...

As for the rain, well being from Seattle, well I have to laugh when people complain about it raining for a week... I've been through a Double Biblical... that would be 80 days where it rains enough to have measureable rainfall. That year I think we had something like 96 days in a row of rain.

Do you remember having your wallet when you got to the car with the groceries?? Did you put the bags in the car or Trunk? Might you have stuck it in your bags then when you put your items away came across the wallet and it is on a counter in your house?? Just throwing things out there. I have lost plenty of things as you can tell.

Awww, that stinks !! It's like losing your identity!

Hope by the time you read this, your wallet will be in your hands !!!

good luck good luck good luck

I called the store, no gots....I tore up my van (soo many hiding places in there) nothing...My mom came over and she helped me rip apart my house, nothing.......The only thing I can think of is when I put the food in the car, I must have either dropped my wallet and not noticed.....or I left it in the cart...Monday I will go to the DMV and get a new license, you know you can't do anything without one of them, xncl the credit cards, not that theres any credit left on them... and just xncl the checks that were in the check book. Hopefully there is a good soul out there and they turn it in if it was truely lost. If it was taken out of my car, then kick me in my ass, cause I should have never left it there in the first place. And Vines...EWL are you kidding me 90 something days of rain? I would have jumped out the window~~~ Like I said, it can rain all it wants next month~Only reason Im complaining about it is because its killing business for the haunted house. My friend who owns the haunted house is beside himself. So many new improvements this year..so much time, effort and money invested! Just sitting there. Not right.

Thanks for the good luck however my wallet isn't home yet. I will keep looking until it shows back up from the pile of lost stuff. (George Carlin had a skit on lost stuff...all things lost goes to a huge pile)

EWL just ate some chicken and its getting stuck~ Must be from nerves!

TALK TO YAS LATER

Go open the passenger's side door and see if your wallet slipped down into that little pocket on the door. This same exact thing happened to me, and it drove me nuts. Go LQQK, now!

If it's really not there, bounce a check and come to Vegas where it's dry and you can gamble and win a jackpot. You can help me with my Oompa Loompa costume.

Please pass the pipe.

aaaa delarla...thought you were getting secrete transmissions there for a second, but alas, wallet didn't slip down by the passanger side door. i looked there, and besides, i just got my son out of the car and thats where he was sitting....we would have noticed it there....dammit........add more foil to that hat :)

And Vines...EWL are you kidding me 90 something days of rain? I would have jumped out the window~~~
Not sure what EWL means, but one year we serioulsy had that many days of rain in a row.

Of course, the rainy season starts in late Sept and by April it pretty much lets up. Mind you, if we go for 3 days in a row we start to miss the rain, and if we go. say, a week without rain we know something is wrong, someitmes we can't quite put our finger on what's wrong. Mind you,should we go a full month without rain -- full on draught and talking about Water rationing and cutting back watering the lawn. Oh, but August, there is no place better than Seattle in August!

I moved back to SF for a while, and I couldn't figure out why none of the parents would let their kids play outside in the rain. We do everything in the rain. I didn't realize that most people's camp kit didn't include a half dozen rain tarps and canopies. It just didn't make sense to me that all tents didn't automatically come with a rain fly...

Porcin Hey there chickie long time no hear fro. Sorry to hear about your wallet. Ilost mine several years ago it was under the passenger seat on the side. mst have slipped going around a turn or something. try to get some sleep and then go out and take a fresh look at yur car. go top to bottom. and BTW UGH to DMV on a Monday. If I can help give me a shout.

Pat

Vines~ EWL.....that is how I would imagin the sound to be spelled for something thats gross...Like ELW 90 days of rain....OR EWL roadkill! The letters dont stand for anything like LOL OR BRB.....its just EWL, something is gross, or sounds nasty!!! :)

Hey there Pacomomma ~ Your right it has been a long long long time! Glad to see that you are doing sooo well! And I dont think anyone else but me could get a dupe license at the DMV but thank you for the offer! I appreciate it. Maybe I will run into you there :D

I have noticed in our Paper they put lost and founds - Do they do that there??

Hope it pops up??

Vines 90 dayes-- That is 85 days to much for me.. Unless it is warm rain then it makes all the differance.